Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by c279a
I'm not sure why, but whenever I get interested in a girl and try to make some kind of effort to get her. Something comes along and kicks me down, I can never seem to get a break. It's been awhile since I met someone that's got attention.

Unfortunately, that's one thing we cannot help anyone figure out. Everyone needs to take a look at every single situation and evaluate what went wrong. At what point, did everything decide to turn south and head for the boarder.

Take some time to reflect. Was it what you said, was it something you did, or didn't do? Really compare all the situations and see what needs more attention. You know, there is a plethora (whoa, I finally got to use that word) of information out there, I personally really like checking out the "Self-help" sections at Barnes and Noble, or boarders.

They have self-help books on just about EVERYTHING. Don't feel embarrassed about purchasing books like that. After all, everyday is a learning process. Just have the mentality that you are trying to better yourself, and you will get rid of that "Oh, I don't need that ish" mentality. Be it books, advice from friends, ish you learn mingling in society, it's all learning, and assessment. This one just happens to cost less most of the time and you can soak in the knowledge these books have to offer on your own time, own pace, and in private.

Personally, I think no one in the world has the right to laugh at someone for wanting to know "why" or "How come" or "what can I do", unless their life is so perfect that they have life all figured out.

I really don't know how much of a problem this dating thing, I really don't know how much of a priority it is to figure out what/who is raining on your parade, but there is a way out. Just have to look hard enough..
Old 01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by kenshin01
Listen to me Ruben... you need to make sure you are over with that whole deal first. How... I don't know. I broke up with my ex 5 years ago and I didn't get over it until maybe half a year ago. Everyone has different healing time. For some weird reason girls can sense if you are over with a woman. One of my coworker used to tell me I have that 'I haven't get over my ex kind of look'... and of course if I have that look, other girls are not going to be interested in me. Also, this girl that I am dating with... she has the exact same woman power too... we went to my friend's party and she asked my friend if he had just got out of a relationship... he told her ya. I was like wtf no one know he was in a relationship. Later she told me he has that 'I haven't get over my gf' kind of look. Be confidence, just hang out as friends... if it doesn't work... be happy for her and move on. I wanted to date this girl that is into hiking... but she told me she is not ready... so I moved on... and few months later when we went on a hike she bought her bf with her. What I ****? No, because it's her decision. I am glad she found someone she likes... if I am bitter about her telling me she is not ready and then she found someone, i am going to be depress for forever.

I'm over her, if I wasn't I wouldn't have talked to other girls since then.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Basically I think that's what happening. Don't worry I think I am getting involved... but I don't get hurt because if it doesn't work out... I'll be ok.

P.S. Where is Kym and other girls... post god damn it! hahah
Nikki is a female hence female perspective.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by c279a
I'm over her, if I wasn't I wouldn't have talked to other girls since then.
I talked to other girls too after I broke up. I thought I was over her but deep inside... you know that piece of meat 2cm left of your stomach... that meat told me I wasn't over her... just my 2 cents
Old 01-25-2007, 02:08 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Niki2.5RsWgn
Female Perspective:

Here is the thing about women wanting to see other men; there are only a few reasons as to why. I feel that she doesn’t know what she wants yet. Also, she might not be too sure what she thinks of you yet. IN my opinion be friends and date. Do not get too emotionally involved with her. Think of her as a new buddy to spend time with. You never know, she might have really cute friends who are willing to give you the yes or no like you deserve. Everyone in this world deserves someone that will give them as much as they are giving. Whatever you do, DO NOT get too involved with her. You will end up getting hurt.
welll i have hte man sence and you are bitter and pissed right now

i think i know who did it but i dont iknow how or wh y
Old 01-25-2007, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
Nikki is a female hence female perspective.
I know she is a female... if I think otherwise her bf will cut me up in pieces... more female perspectives please.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:09 PM
VIP Member

I talked to other girls too after I broke up. I thought I was over her but deep inside... you know that piece of meat 2cm left of your stomach... that meat told me I wasn't over her... just my 2 cents

your spleen??

Last edited by UberMaus; 01-25-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:16 PM
9 to 5 mod

jerry wtf take that crap down

thats a nast V J
Old 01-25-2007, 02:17 PM
VIP Member

ok ok..
Old 01-25-2007, 02:18 PM
9 to 5 mod

did you not see that??!?!?!

hahahhaha
Old 01-25-2007, 02:21 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
did you not see that??!?!?!

hahahhaha

:rotfl:
Old 01-25-2007, 02:24 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
By the way guys I called her during lunch and ask her if she has time this weekend for San Diego Zoo... she said ya on sunday so we are going on sunday. Sorry guys no hiking this sunday =(
+1
nice have fun louis!

i know where ruben is coming from, cuz it happened to me infact i think we share similar personalities.

What I have found out from my experience is you as an individual have to be interesting. Think of it this way, as humans we always want to be around those who are more exciting than ourself. Why did I wanted to be part of i-club?, cuz i knew i-club was doing stuff i wanted to be apart of. This concept is the same with girls. Girls want to be a part of a life that is more exciting and fun than their own.

So be more exciting, do more activities, have more fun. You should be doing this for your self, not for girls but you!

I hope my comments are some what correct. haha
Old 01-25-2007, 02:27 PM
9 to 5 mod

it sure wasnt for teh subaru talk hehe
Old 01-25-2007, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
You should be doing this for your self, not for girls but you!
That's why I went hockey, bbq, and going to the zoo.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by sigma pi
it sure wasnt for teh subaru talk hehe
yea i needed to other stuff than talk about cars all day long lol

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report