Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by sigma pi
well ok

when did you work for a girl ruben?

when did you do the time to do the crime?

Last time I worked for a girl was maybe like 5 yrs ago. I was in a similar situation like Louis. Here's the story: I was introduced to a girl by a friend, she had just broken up with her last boyfriend. At 1st I didn't try to hit on her, just being a friend. She would call or text me like everyday, and started to show intrest in me. I asked my friend that introduced us, if it was ok with him that I try to hook up with her. He said it's cool go for it, she's intrested in you. It was too long after that another so called "friend" decided to push me to the side and move in on her. He kepted quiet about it, trying to be sneaky about it. But I'm not a stupid idoit and knew what he was up to. Anyways she started showing intrest in him too, and she had to choose one of us. I wasn't chosen and the thing that pissed me off the most was that, my friend that introduced us found out that what the other friend was doing. Found out what the so called "friend" was up to pretty early on. It would of been cool if he geve me a heads up on what was going on. But he didn't say anything cause he was friends with that guy. I'm no longer friends with the guy that she got with, I still talk to the friend that introduced us. But I don't consider him a good friend anymore. After that I just started to not give a fock anymore about trying to win a girl over.

Last edited by c279a; 01-25-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:12 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
hmmmmm
Old 01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
dude i was with the girl and lost her

you just have to dust yourself off and get back in teh saddle again

and this was this year

so i mean dude 5 years its time to try again
Old 01-25-2007, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
^ i concur
Old 01-25-2007, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by sigma pi
dude i was with the girl and lost her

you just have to dust yourself off and get back in teh saddle again

and this was this year

so i mean dude 5 years its time to try again
I concur... took me a long long time to recover from my last relationship... try to date again couple of months back... fail... decide to focus on my mountaineering career... and then this girl came along... started dating again... and now I am open for more dates... still prefer hiking dates... haha... because like everyone said, I have to act like myself =P
Old 01-25-2007, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

I am still in this I am only gonna date one girl kind of mind set... need to change that. I started by asking this girl that my friend was trying to hook me up to dinner... she said ya... so now I just have to find the time.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by kenshin01
the elimidate thing? that's like the first thing it came to my mind althought I never really seen the show.
im not talking about you louis
Old 01-25-2007, 11:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
I will refrain from posting all the crap i've been through in my life, and just go sit in the corner...

with my chicken...
Old 01-25-2007, 11:52 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
make sure you double bag it
Old 01-25-2007, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by UberMaus
I will refrain from posting all the crap i've been through in my life, and just go sit in the corner...

with my chicken...
Come on Jerry we have love for ya
Old 01-25-2007, 12:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
reading this thread makes me want some roscoes
Old 01-25-2007, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Ok I think I read enough.

Louis, just because she's dating someone else doesn't mean its the end of the world for you and her. She isn't rejecting you, she is telling you the truth. I would say 95% of the girls I've dated in the past were seeing other guys to begin with aside from me. Why do you think dating or relationships are about choices. If things don't end up working out, then you have your moments with her to remember. Should things do work out, I expect to see home video of p0rn on fobtube.com

Look at mike for instances. When he was dating Katrina, she was seeing another guy as well as mike. mike new he just had to work a little harder.

Fast forward a couple of months for mike. Same thing the Dr he began to date was seeing someone else other than mike. He still continued and now things are good.

If you think Men are bad when it comes to seeing multiple women, IMO women are 10 times worse then men when it comes to that department.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by kenshin01
Come on Jerry we have love for ya

No, your just saying that to get to my chicken...
Old 01-25-2007, 12:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
Ok I think I read enough.

Louis, just because she's dating someone else doesn't mean its the end of the world for you and her. She isn't rejecting you, she is telling you the truth. I would say 95% of the girls I've dated in the past were seeing other guys to begin with aside from me. Why do you think dating or relationships are about choices. If things don't end up working out, then you have your moments with her to remember. Should things do work out, I expect to see home video of p0rn on fobtube.com

Look at mike for instances. When he was dating Katrina, she was seeing another guy as well as mike. mike new he just had to work a little harder.

Fast forward a couple of months for mike. Same thing the Dr he began to date was seeing someone else other than mike. He still continued and now things are good.

If you think Men are bad when it comes to seeing multiple women, IMO women are 10 times worse then men when it comes to that department.

I would think that it's worst if either side is promiscuous with their multiple dating. So really, either party can be bad, no?
Old 01-25-2007, 12:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by UberMaus
No, your just saying that to get to my chicken...
better keep an eye on your chicken jerry or else louis is going to bbq it

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report