Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:34 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
Ok I think I read enough.

Look at mike for instances. When he was dating Katrina, she was seeing another guy as well as mike. mike new he just had to work a little harder.

Fast forward a couple of months for mike. Same thing the Dr he began to date was seeing someone else other than mike. He still continued and now things are good.

If you think Men are bad when it comes to seeing multiple women, IMO women are 10 times worse then men when it comes to that department.
katrina was seeing 5 others

and yeah i came up on that with alittle help from i club namely jerry

the Dr is harder and im working on it things are going great right now

i dunno maybe its competitive nature

jsut like sperm going for the egg
Old 01-25-2007, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by c279a
Last time I worked for a girl was maybe like 5 yrs ago. I was in a similar situation like Louis. Here's the story: I was introduced to a girl by a friend, she had just broken up with her last boyfriend. At 1st I didn't try to hit on her, just being a friend. She would call or text me like everyday, and started to show intrest in me. I asked my friend that introduced us, if it was ok with him that I try to hook up with her. He said it's cool go for it, she's intrested in you. It was too long after that another so called "friend" decided to push me to the side and move in on her. He kepted quiet about it, trying to be sneaky about it. But I'm not a stupid idoit and knew what he was up to. Anyways she started showing intrest in him too, and she had to choose one of us. I wasn't chosen and the thing that pissed me off the most was that, my friend that introduced us found out that what the other friend was doing. Found out what the so called "friend" was up to pretty early on. It would of been cool if he geve me a heads up on what was going on. But he didn't say anything cause he was friends with that guy. I'm no longer friends with the guy that she got with, I still talk to the friend that introduced us. But I don't consider him a good friend anymore. After that I just started to not give a fock anymore about trying to win a girl over.

Why be mad at your friend or his friend? Why not be pissed off at the girl for not telling you there was someone else? The difference with the girl Louis is dating is that she was honest with him. Yours was not. The fact that the girl Louis is dating told him the truth is a real indication she does care about his feelings, hence the possibility of her liking him is there just unclear at the moment.

Don't label all the girls the same, thats unfair to all of them. If you don't give a "fock" about winning a girl over, then you're never gonna win anything at all.

If for instances we both meet a girl at the same time, we both find her attractive, fun, interesting, hawt. Who gets her? Who is to decide? Well if the both of us are interested with her it's her decision to pick who, not yours not mine.

I think with your former close friend, he did the right thing. You were his close friend, he rooted you on with support and said "go for it." At the same time his other friend (maybe they were close too?) had interest with her and he rooted him on as well. Does that make him a bad friend? No IMO, he just wanted the best for both of you. I don't think a girl came between you and your former close friend, I think competition came in the way of you and that girl.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by hey1
I would think that it's worst if either side is promiscuous with their multiple dating. So really, either party can be bad, no?

we're not in middle school anymore. If a girl dates multiple guys at once, I don't see it as a bad thing at all. If you want to marry someone like that, you just have to try harder to secure them.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:38 PM
9 to 5 mod

^^ i dont think that matters

its 5 years later and i dont think you relize taht you missed out on alot
Old 01-25-2007, 12:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Why be mad at your friend or his friend? Why not be pissed off at the girl for not telling you there was someone else? The difference with the girl Louis is dating is that she was honest with him. Yours was not. The fact that the girl Louis is dating told him the truth is a real indication she does care about his feelings, hence the possibility of her liking him is there just unclear at the moment.

Don't label all the girls the same, thats unfair to all of them. If you don't give a "fock" about winning a girl over, then you're never gonna win anything at all.

If for instances we both meet a girl at the same time, we both find her attractive, fun, interesting, hawt. Who gets her? Who is to decide? Well if the both of us are interested with her it's her decision to pick who, not yours not mine.

I think with your former close friend, he did the right thing. You were his close friend, he rooted you on with support and said "go for it." At the same time his other friend (maybe they were close too?) had interest with her and he rooted him on as well. Does that make him a bad friend? No IMO, he just wanted the best for both of you. I don't think a girl came between you and your former close friend, I think competition came in the way of you and that girl.
well he always had his head up the other guys ***, I don't label every girl the same. I have talked to other girls since then, but they went nowhere. I don't like to compete just to get some girl's attention.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
well he always had his head up the other guys ***, I don't label every girl the same. I have talked to other girls since then, but they went nowhere. I don't like to compete just to get some girl's attention.

Life = competition... You fight for jobs, you fight for tickets, you fight for parking... You fight you fight you fight.. Theres no such thing in this world as a free lunch, follow me so far? Whats the difference in competing over a girl, and front row seats to korn?

Look, even though it's not "direct" competition, we all compete for women. It's nature. Survival of the fittest. No woman is going to fall in your lap, and to say "oh well then" is the wrong kind of mentality. Unless you have arranged marriages, every woman we come in contact with, we are trying to prove to her that we are the alpha male, whether you choose to see that or not.

And being bitter about ish that happened 5 years ago isn't going to help. We've mentioned to death that we've all been kicked in the nuts, some of us continue to get kicked in the nuts, why? Because he heart wants what the heart wants (quoted for mike), so get up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse. Your going to lose a few fights in life, thats expected, but never give up (considering a relationship is one of the things you really want in life)

If you really have given up on women, or think that every woman you come in contact with from here on end will "either take the bare minimum or *** it" then you really need to re-evaluate a lot of things. These days, competition (indirect, or direct) is getting stiffer and stiffer day by day. You're either at the head of the line elbowing and eye gouging the people next to you, or you get scraps, so don't complain (so to speak, not saying you are complaining.).

Don't let 1 bad apple ruin the whole bushel d00d, like i've mentioned before, there is someone out there for everyone... it's up to YOU how bad and how hard you are going to look to find them.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by UberMaus
Life = competition... You fight for jobs, you fight for tickets, you fight for parking... You fight you fight you fight.. Theres no such thing in this world as a free lunch, follow me so far? Whats the difference in competing over a girl, and front row seats to korn?

Look, even though it's not "direct" competition, we all compete for women. It's nature. Survival of the fittest. No woman is going to fall in your lap, and to say "oh well then" is the wrong kind of mentality. Unless you have arranged marriages, every woman we come in contact with, we are trying to prove to her that we are the alpha male, whether you choose to see that or not.

And being bitter about ish that happened 5 years ago isn't going to help. We've mentioned to death that we've all been kicked in the nuts, some of us continue to get kicked in the nuts, why? Because he heart wants what the heart wants (quoted for mike), so get up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse. Your going to lose a few fights in life, thats expected, but never give up (considering a relationship is one of the things you really want in life)

If you really have given up on women, or think that every woman you come in contact with from here on end will "either take the bare minimum or *** it" then you really need to re-evaluate a lot of things. These days, competition (indirect, or direct) is getting stiffer and stiffer day by day. You're either at the head of the line elbowing and eye gouging the people next to you, or you get scraps, so don't complain (so to speak, not saying you are complaining.).

Don't let 1 bad apple ruin the whole bushel d00d, like i've mentioned before, there is someone out there for everyone... it's up to YOU how bad and how hard you are going to look to find them.

I'm not sure why, but whenever I get interested in a girl and try to make some kind of effort to get her. Something comes along and kicks me down, I can never seem to get a break. It's been awhile since I met someone that's got attention.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Ok I think I read enough.

Louis, just because she's dating someone else doesn't mean its the end of the world for you and her. She isn't rejecting you, she is telling you the truth. I would say 95% of the girls I've dated in the past were seeing other guys to begin with aside from me. Why do you think dating or relationships are about choices. If things don't end up working out, then you have your moments with her to remember. Should things do work out, I expect to see home video of p0rn on fobtube.com

Look at mike for instances. When he was dating Katrina, she was seeing another guy as well as mike. mike new he just had to work a little harder.

Fast forward a couple of months for mike. Same thing the Dr he began to date was seeing someone else other than mike. He still continued and now things are good.

If you think Men are bad when it comes to seeing multiple women, IMO women are 10 times worse then men when it comes to that department.
Don't worry I understand... I was confused for 45 mins driving home last night when I thought she is in a relationship. I know... not the end of the world... going to try and see what up. Thanks for all your input,
Old 01-25-2007, 01:48 PM

Car Info: 05 RSTurbo Wagon
Female Perspective:

Here is the thing about women wanting to see other men; there are only a few reasons as to why. I feel that she doesn’t know what she wants yet. Also, she might not be too sure what she thinks of you yet. IN my opinion be friends and date. Do not get too emotionally involved with her. Think of her as a new buddy to spend time with. You never know, she might have really cute friends who are willing to give you the yes or no like you deserve. Everyone in this world deserves someone that will give them as much as they are giving. Whatever you do, DO NOT get too involved with her. You will end up getting hurt.

Originally Posted by kenshin01
2:10am

ok we finished msging. I misinterpret what she said. We chatted and I realized what she meant is she is dating more than 1 person at the sametime and she consider me as her date. When I asked her if she wants to go on more dates she said she doesn't know because she aren't sure if I am cool with her dating more than 1 person at the sametime. So I am still in the game... I'll give it couple of more tries... again... no backflip from me.

What do fellow I-clubbers think?

P.S. My flower is better than that other dude =P
Old 01-25-2007, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Listen to me Ruben... you need to make sure you are over with that whole deal first. How... I don't know. I broke up with my ex 5 years ago and I didn't get over it until maybe half a year ago. Everyone has different healing time. For some weird reason girls can sense if you are over with a woman. One of my coworker used to tell me I have that 'I haven't get over my ex kind of look'... and of course if I have that look, other girls are not going to be interested in me. Also, this girl that I am dating with... she has the exact same woman power too... we went to my friend's party and she asked my friend if he had just got out of a relationship... he told her ya. I was like wtf no one know he was in a relationship. Later she told me he has that 'I haven't get over my gf' kind of look. Be confidence, just hang out as friends... if it doesn't work... be happy for her and move on. I wanted to date this girl that is into hiking... but she told me she is not ready... so I moved on... and few months later when we went on a hike she bought her bf with her. What I ****? No, because it's her decision. I am glad she found someone she likes... if I am bitter about her telling me she is not ready and then she found someone, i am going to be depress for forever.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:55 PM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
Originally Posted by Niki2.5RsWgn
Female Perspective:

Here is the thing about women wanting to see other men; there are only a few reasons as to why. I feel that she doesn’t know what she wants yet. Also, she might not be too sure what she thinks of you yet. IN my opinion be friends and date. Do not get too emotionally involved with her. Think of her as a new buddy to spend time with. You never know, she might have really cute friends who are willing to give you the yes or no like you deserve. Everyone in this world deserves someone that will give them as much as they are giving. Whatever you do, DO NOT get too involved with her. You will end up getting hurt.
listen to her that's where i made my mistake with 0.3. got to emotionally attached >.<. now she seem like she doesn't wanna spend time with me cuz i get depress at times and that brings her down. just keep your game face on and don't get to attach like a moron like me
Old 01-25-2007, 01:57 PM
VIP Member

I'm not sure why, but whenever I get interested in a girl and try to make some kind of effort to get her. Something comes along and kicks me down, I can never seem to get a break. It's been awhile since I met someone that's got attention.
That happen to me for the longest time until this girl show up... keep trying... or in my case... don't try. I see her as a friend first and then I felt like there are something between us, so I go for it.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Niki2.5RsWgn
Female Perspective:

Basically I think that's what happening. Don't worry I think I am getting involved... but I don't get hurt because if it doesn't work out... I'll be ok.

P.S. Where is Kym and other girls... post god damn it! hahah
Old 01-25-2007, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

By the way guys I called her during lunch and ask her if she has time this weekend for San Diego Zoo... she said ya on sunday so we are going on sunday. Sorry guys no hiking this sunday =(
Old 01-25-2007, 02:01 PM
9 to 5 mod

If you really have given up on women, or think that every woman you come in contact with from here on end will "either take the bare minimum or *** it" then you really need to re-evaluate a lot of things.
and those that will do that arent the ones that you want

my daddy always use to say if it was easy son the ****** would have it

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report