Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 02:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
who the hell talks about cars these days??
Old 01-25-2007, 02:34 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
louis this is your most sucessful thread hehe
Old 01-25-2007, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
EvaR!!
Old 01-25-2007, 02:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by sigma pi
louis this is your most sucessful thread hehe
make it a sticky for like 2 months or something. I am sure I'll have an answer by that time =)
Old 01-25-2007, 06:07 PM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
this thread is teh awesome lol u could print it and sell it
________
MODEL A

Last edited by datboijon; 03-05-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by datboijon
lol
some need it more than others
Old 01-25-2007, 09:00 PM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
Originally Posted by datboijon
the "getting into a relationship? what you need to know by i-clubbers"

we can make millions
Old 01-25-2007, 11:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
It's great that she let you know about dating another person. Personally, I don't really get the concept of dating multiple people at once. If you're not comfortable with that, don't keep doing it. If you want to still hang out as friends, go right ahead because you never know what might happen. On the other hand, if you don't mind dating others and you'd like to get in on it too, then go right ahead. But if she's going to tell you about hers, I would tell her if you see other people too (not the details, but just that you're seeing other people too). It's just good to keep things honest and open.

In the past, I've found out that a guy I was seeing before was seeing someone else, but I didn't rule out seeing people because of that. There will always be *******s, but there are nice guys too. The same goes for women.

I think ruben was right to be mad at his friend. Yeah, the girl maybe should have told him too, but shouldn't friends treat each other better than to sneak around to date a girl you know your friend likes? 'Bros before hoes' or 'chicks before dicks,' no? Anyhow, it's also important to move on or you won't be able to enjoy life constantly thinking about your past.

Just my 2.4 yen. The yen is weak...
Old 01-25-2007, 11:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by shim022
It's great that she let you know about dating another person. Personally, I don't really get the concept of dating multiple people at once. If you're not comfortable with that, don't keep doing it. If you want to still hang out as friends, go right ahead because you never know what might happen. On the other hand, if you don't mind dating others and you'd like to get in on it too, then go right ahead. But if she's going to tell you about hers, I would tell her if you see other people too (not the details, but just that you're seeing other people too). It's just good to keep things honest and open.

In the past, I've found out that a guy I was seeing before was seeing someone else, but I didn't rule out seeing people because of that. There will always be *******s, but there are nice guys too. The same goes for women.

I think ruben was right to be mad at his friend. Yeah, the girl maybe should have told him too, but shouldn't friends treat each other better than to sneak around to date a girl you know your friend likes? 'Bros before hoes' or 'chicks before dicks,' no? Anyhow, it's also important to move on or you won't be able to enjoy life constantly thinking about your past.

Hey Seri you are back!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
Originally Posted by kenshin01
Hey Seri you are back!
Yup! I saw Fujisan on the way to Haneda!

Good luck with you ladyfriend!
Old 01-26-2007, 08:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by shim022

wow. the zen of seri. Your 2.4 yen is strong though. 'Bros before hoes'. I have a story about that in a bit.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:13 AM
9 to 5 mod

now you tell me seri

V7 FTW
Old 01-26-2007, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c279a
Last time I worked for a girl was maybe like 5 yrs ago. I was in a similar situation like Louis. Here's the story: I was introduced to a girl by a friend, she had just broken up with her last boyfriend. At 1st I didn't try to hit on her, just being a friend. She would call or text me like everyday, and started to show intrest in me. I asked my friend that introduced us, if it was ok with him that I try to hook up with her. He said it's cool go for it, she's intrested in you. It was too long after that another so called "friend" decided to push me to the side and move in on her. He kepted quiet about it, trying to be sneaky about it. But I'm not a stupid idoit and knew what he was up to. Anyways she started showing intrest in him too, and she had to choose one of us. I wasn't chosen and the thing that pissed me off the most was that, my friend that introduced us found out that what the other friend was doing. Found out what the so called "friend" was up to pretty early on. It would of been cool if he geve me a heads up on what was going on. But he didn't say anything cause he was friends with that guy. I'm no longer friends with the guy that she got with, I still talk to the friend that introduced us. But I don't consider him a good friend anymore. After that I just started to not give a fock anymore about trying to win a girl over.

I just read this. This is a great story. I've never heard any story from you. Thanks for sharing. I too would agree that you have the right to be upset. I was in a similar situation, similar. The position was somewhat different in my case. I was in the ******* position. 9 years ago, I also had a friend that introduced me to this girl. Except, it was a girl that he likes. He would talk about her all the time and he would want everyone to get to know her and give him hints on how to play the cards right. At the time, that same girl was dating someone else. An incomplete triangle was formed. J likes N, N is going out with D. N and I became friends and we got to know each other pretty damn well at the time when J still holds strong interest on N. After a while, N broke up with D because D just wasn't the one for her. She stayed with D just to be nice. N showed interest on me, while I deny my small interest on N to J. N has no interest on J. During the winter of 98. I showed N my interest on her and she showed further interest in me. I, being the ******* and a wuss and a little p***y, was not able to tell my then friend J about it. A few months after, N and I dated secretly and J found out about it. Of course, J and I lost our friendship and trust as a consequence. N and I were inseparable for 5 years. We moved over here to SoCal on our 6th year. She found a job, found another man while with me. Everything went down hill from there for me. That's my story on "bros over hoes". I do regret my action with J in my immature past even though, I had many many great memories with N. I've learn my lesson, karma is a *****.

It's been three years and I'm in a very fortunate position with my life. There are many things I can and need to improve and I'm working on all of it, thanks to many of you on i-club.

Cheers,

Kevin
Old 01-26-2007, 10:28 AM
9 to 5 mod

OMFG lets go kick Ns *** hehe

wow i wondered why you moved out here kevin hehe
Old 01-26-2007, 10:31 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
OMFG lets go kick Ns *** hehe

wow i wondered why you moved out here kevin hehe
My brother was out here at the time and I wanted a change. N and I have always talk about moving out here and perhaps build a family out here in sunny California.

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report