Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
she msg me asking me if I have time on thur. I said no I have plan (I am having dinner with another girl)... so we are still going out tonight. I'll remember what everyone told me and act accordingly tonight.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AKA Sigma Pi (Co-Driver)
use the force young one...
Old 02-06-2007, 04:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
good luck and have fun!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
so what happesn while in this "dating period", you date someone else and then she finds out but she isnt ok with that, but then she realizes she likes you more and wants something more and then she is like omg and your liee omg wtfbbq pew pew pew. then yeah ??? girls are trouble
Old 02-06-2007, 06:52 PM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
Originally Posted by kenshin01
Fin: don't go out to have pho in the middle of the afternoon.
gotta remember that one
Old 02-06-2007, 07:34 PM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
Originally Posted by silentkry
gotta remember that one

fin is a carboholic lol
________
Ultimate fighter

Last edited by datboijon; 03-05-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

Sorry Jerry I didn't biD#h slap her

Here is a recap of what happen today. She msg me today asking me if I have time this thur. I told her I had plan on thur so we kept our plan about going out today. I went to pick her up and she is hot with a skirt... anyway that's not the point. So, I made her go to REI with me so I can do an exchange on my stove. The REI people were very helpful because they were extremely slow today so she actually have to wait for me for a while. On our way to Mimi's I gave her the sport drinks that I got for her and she was happy about it (this japanese sport drink is very very hard to find... I spent hours looking for them on sat.) So we went to Mimi's... nothing much happen. I think she can sense something is different about me today because I didn't say as much and stuff. The bill came and she offer to pay half. I ask her are you sure and take half the money... well I pay a bit more but that's cool. Ask her if she wants to go somewhere else and she said no so i drop her off. Gave her a hug and I went home.

My thoughts: I didn't really confront her about what I am thinking and how I feel. I think she sense that I am different today and that she knows I lost interest in her (well maybe she lost interest in me too because she might someone already). I had fun with her on all dates and I just want to end in good terms. I like her and I was going to pursue further with her, but things happened and my gut feeling told me I should stop dating her. There is nothing wrong with her it's just that we are looking for different things when we date. Usually my only gut feeling is hunger... I guess today it's different. Anyway I wish her luck. As for me, I am totally fine. I learned a lot from dating and I would continue to do so if the right person comes along. Until then, I will continue to climb mountains =)
Old 02-06-2007, 10:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius

Here is a recap of what happen today. She msg me today asking me if I have time this thur. I told her I had plan on thur so we kept our plan about going out today. I went to pick her up and she is hot with a skirt... anyway that's not the point. So, I made her go to REI with me so I can do an exchange on my stove. The REI people were very helpful because they were extremely slow today so she actually have to wait for me for a while. On our way to Mimi's I gave her the sport drinks that I got for her and she was happy about it (this japanese sport drink is very very hard to find... I spent hours looking for them on sat.) So we went to Mimi's... nothing much happen. I think she can sense something is different about me today because I didn't say as much and stuff. The bill came and she offer to pay half. I ask her are you sure and take half the money... well I pay a bit more but that's cool. Ask her if she wants to go somewhere else and she said no so i drop her off. Gave her a hug and I went home.

My thoughts: I didn't really confront her about what I am thinking and how I feel. I think she sense that I am different today and that she knows I lost interest in her (well maybe she lost interest in me too because she might someone already). I had fun with her on all dates and I just want to end in good terms. I like her and I was going to pursue further with her, but things happened and my gut feeling told me I should stop dating her. There is nothing wrong with her it's just that we are looking for different things when we date. Usually my only gut feeling is hunger... I guess today it's different. Anyway I wish her luck. As for me, I am totally fine. I learned a lot from dating and I would continue to do so if the right person comes along. Until then, I will continue to climb mountains =)

how often does she wear a miniskirt? especially when being out with you?
Old 02-07-2007, 06:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO

sucks that you guys lost interest in each other, but I hope you find someone new
Old 02-07-2007, 07:20 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
how often does she wear a miniskirt? especially when being out with you?
I don't know how often she wears that... but it's the first time she wears that to go out with me. This may means something? But then again I am not going to think too much about it.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:52 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
What if she didn't pick up on your change of heart and continues to call you and asks you out?
Old 02-07-2007, 08:31 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mike626
What if she didn't pick up on your change of heart and continues to call you and asks you out?
I am sure she won't... that's why I made the decision. If she calls me... I'll see what up. I'll probably tell her I am busy. Like Jerry said... Let her tastes her own medicine.... revenge is serve best when it's cold... Anyway I am trying to be objective... so sometime being too objective is just being dumb. So we'll see but I would say I had fun and I moved on.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:47 AM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
sorry to hear things didnt turn out for the best but like they said theres plenty more
fish in the sea
________
Lamborghini espada history

Last edited by datboijon; 03-05-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
well thats part of life. someone said "you grow stronger, because you have memories you can't forget" and i'm not sure how this quote applys here lol
Old 02-07-2007, 08:52 AM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
Originally Posted by datboijon
sorry to hear things didnt turn out for the best but like they said theres plenty more
fish in the sea
not all of us can fish

unless running into the water with a club and wacking them still works...

Last edited by silentkry; 02-07-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report