Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The Kenshin Dating Report

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by hey1
When I do that, I want to impress the girl. I don't want to embarrass her and look like a slop. I also want to look good, feel confident. My attire depends on where I bring my date to. I want to look appropriate and not looking like a geisha or cactus chef everytime I go out.

you do this because you have interest with her right?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
you do this because you have interest with her right?
believe it or not.. it takes time, effort and energy to dress appropriate and feel right.. if i don't give a rat's ***.. i'd look sloppy at p*** and be as comfy as possible... of course i can look appropriate and be comfy too.. but that takes a tad more of an effort
Old 02-07-2007, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Well let me ask you a question, why do men feel they have to shave, shower, fix their hair, wear their nice clothes on a date?

Is it because:

- they want to impress the girl?
- they just want to look good?
- they want the girl to see them in a different light other than a friend?

If these are cases for a man, then its uber super hella complicated with more reasons for a female
yea i agree with franco on this alot of people do step it up a level before going out with a someone that has vested interest in. It doesn't always happen but i personally do it to a certian extent. like washing your car before going out
Old 02-07-2007, 11:47 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by nic3krnnamja83
so what happesn while in this "dating period", you date someone else and then she finds out but she isnt ok with that, but then she realizes she likes you more and wants something more and then she is like omg and your liee omg wtfbbq pew pew pew. then yeah ??? girls are trouble
dude where have you been?

you need to hit so cal up again
Old 02-07-2007, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
She wants to look pretty for you. Did she play with her hair a lot? Or did she touch you a lot?
Not last night.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:55 AM
9 to 5 mod

in a strange way, congrats because you moved on in good terms... it's never good to end in bad terms.. it's great that you dated her.. cuz now.. you have a better idea on what you want.
my last two still talk to me

one is still cruising the board

HI KATRINA!!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 AM
VIP Member

Well let me ask you a question, why do men feel they have to shave, shower, fix their hair, wear their nice clothes on a date?

Is it because:

If these are cases for a man, then its uber super hella complicated with more reasons for a female
I tried with the nice clothes. The problem I have is I don't feel comfortable in them... I like my t-shirt and jean + windbreaker/jackets. I figure... well they gonna find out the real me sooner or later.

I did wash my car this last month than last year combined.

I guess I just need to shop for more clothes. Maybe an i-club cool looking attire thread?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:02 PM
9 to 5 mod

Is it because:

planned on another date? she was going to cancell on louis and go with the other guy ??

is this a possibiility

sorry i have be the pestimistic person
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
planned on another date? she was going to cancell on louis and go with the other guy ??

is this a possibiility

sorry i have be the pestimistic person
Well actually she is not canceling me. I decide to stop going out with her. She may call me and ask me out but I don't think that's likely because I think she sensed that I lost interest in her.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenshin01
I tried with the nice clothes. The problem I have is I don't feel comfortable in them... I like my t-shirt and jean + windbreaker/jackets. I figure... well they gonna find out the real me sooner or later.

I guess I just need to shop for more clothes. Maybe an i-club cool looking attire thread?

well my point is not really with you, its more of well she dressed up wearing something different last night. That means she is trying to still look good for you. Maybe you ought to think twice about ending it, but rather make her less of a priority.

Women (no offense ladies) crave attention, which is why they do things like "doll" themselves up. Once they notice you are not giving them the same amount of attention, they trick you by acting a different way, talking a different way, and in this case dressing a different way to gain your attention again.

Didn't mean for this to be a judge yourself thread, maybe I just gave a bad analogy.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO

go shopping with jerry
Old 02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
i agree with franco, you guys are missing the point. try to see the big picture and its not about shopping.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84

Tetsu can help out as she did with me.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

well my point is not really with you, its more of well she dressed up wearing something different last night. That means she is trying to still look good for you. Maybe you ought to think twice about ending it, but rather make her less of a priority.

Women (no offense ladies) crave attention, which is why they do things like "doll" themselves up. Once they notice you are not giving them the same amount of attention, they trick you by acting a different way, talking a different way, and in this case dressing a different way to gain your attention again.

Didn't mean for this to be a judge yourself thread, maybe I just gave a bad analogy.
I am definitely making her a less of my priority now. I know girls crave attention... so I'll see what happen now since I am not going to give her much of my attention.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

I am definitely making her a less of my priority now. I know girls crave attention... so I'll see what happen now since I am not going to give her much of my attention.

Well its going to be 1 of 2 things

1. She's going to try and win your attention again by either making you feel bad either through jealousy or by making you envious.

2. She can just say screw it I was wrong and you're a waste of time.

The problem is when people say I'll wait it out and see what happens...

This tells me you have no goal or direction where you want to take this.

Sure you've lost interest and you've lost hope about it, but from what I see you still want a piece of the game. Think about what you want, and from there persuade the situation to where you want it to be. Remember you're a hunter and you've laid a bear trap out to catch a bear, follow through with it.

Quick Reply: The Kenshin Dating Report