ill do some mod detective work
Originally Posted by sigma pi
these two are the same people
* 09sti
* STI_lady
along with this guy
* SSxSTI09

and they are all using a business ISP
Thanks. McKay, SoCal Mod P.I. lol. Doesnt that break a forum rule somewhere? Do I hear a faint whistle off in the distance?

Last edited by rau; 07-11-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 07 Subaru STI
Paul@dbtuned 01:01 PM TodayYour filthy language & aggressive demeanor is quite arousing... :-)

Do you get aroused when your mom curses you out and tells you what a big loser you are?

--
09STI and STI_lady are not the same people I have an 07 STI, thank you very much.

& my own login and password for i-club.

Same computer& different log in =/= same person. Same computer = same ISP though, yes you got that part right. I didn't think that needed an explanation but apparently it is hard for some people to comprehend. I hope this clarifys a little. Let me know if you need more explanation.

I can see how it can seem that way though. It is the train of thought for a simple mind.

Oh I forgot to count for rau: this is my post #9

Last edited by STI_lady; 07-11-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Car Info: 08 sti
I understand your parts department is the best in the internet but every single one of your salesmen that I've encountered are douchenozzles. One salesmen hit on my mom and kissed her hand. Another salesmen told me he had the model I wanted in stock then it turned out he was lying. Another salesmen quoted me a price, then went over there and actually was asking for $3,000 more. When my brother went to go buy his WRX over there back in 2002 they told him it "wasn't meant for white kids" and tried to sell him a 2.5RS instead.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Hatchback
My recent experience had to do with service.

My philosophy is that for a full service/tun up/ check up what have you I'm going to go to the dealership.

The service was fine but they found out my bearings were shot my rad was cracked and my drive belts were cracked.

They quoted me pretty high on the parts and labor so I decided to buy the parts myself and do the work with my roommate who has owned subies in the past.

I Understand that going through the dealership means paying a little more because the people there are trained specifically for that car and thats all they do. However I just couldn't afford the prices that were quoted and chose other options. Time will tell if I made the right call.

Melissa in service was really awesome though, really helpful and was great to talk to.

They laughed at me when i named dropped Ryan though :]
Old 07-13-2009, 09:08 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by STI_lady
Paul@dbtuned 01:01 PM TodayYour filthy language & aggressive demeanor is quite arousing... :-)

Do you get aroused when your mom curses you out and tells you what a big loser you are?

--
09STI and STI_lady are not the same people I have an 07 STI, thank you very much.

& my own login and password for i-club.

Same computer& different log in =/= same person. Same computer = same ISP though, yes you got that part right. I didn't think that needed an explanation but apparently it is hard for some people to comprehend. I hope this clarifys a little. Let me know if you need more explanation.

I can see how it can seem that way though. It is the train of thought for a simple mind.

Oh I forgot to count for rau: this is my post #9
you are right sorry for the confusion
Old 07-13-2009, 12:19 PM
9 to 5 mod

Stalker status, that's nice. Yes, this is a computer that can be accessed by multiple people.
yeah library computers are open to every one .

Because YOU may not have been planning the show but the people above you were well aware.

And maybe it IS just that they don't want to deal with me after all. That is also fine. They could have told me that to my face and no offense would be taken. But it's a little different when they agree to do the show and know about it for over a month but then back out last minute. They were so nice, saying that it is no problem, that they'll clear the lot, etc. Smiles smiles, fake fake. Even the owner of the dealership knew about the event. Now what does that tell you about how things are run over there?
what kind of car show was it? subaru or different kinds of cars? i mean if people didnt know about it at all with a week to go how last minute was the promotion going to be?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:24 AM

Car Info: 07 Subaru STI
The show was for all makes and models.

What do you mean people didn't know about it at all? Plenty of people knew about it and we got a lot of responses after the show like "We stopped by Subaru but saw that no one was there so we left" and "We drove by but didn't see anyone there"

The employees at Subaru did not know about the event. We sent flyers over to the GM but I guess the other employees, such as sales & service guys, didn't get the memo. Why? I'm not sure why they weren't informed. I didn't think I needed to promote to the people that worked at the place the show was going to be held at but next time I will.

And like I said before.. The event was promoted for a month, if not more. Subaru knew about it since day 1 because we didn't start promoting and planning it until we got the OK from Subaru to do the show in THEIR lot. Because as planning goes, you talk to the planners/sponsors first about the shows agenda (such as time, location, food, models, music, raffle/prizes/trophies/trophy categories...) and then you put it on a flyer and THEN promote it. So obviously Subaru knew about the show because they were party of step 1.

They didn't move the cars or buy the food for the show even after they agreed to do it. If they didn't agree to do it, why would we promote the show saying that they were going to host it? Don't you think we would have changed the location if they didn't agree to do the show??

STEVENS CREEK SUBARU SCREWED IT UP, is that so hard to comprehend?
What's there to question!

Last edited by STI_lady; 07-16-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:49 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:02 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by rau
i agree rau and im busy in the moon thread so im going to make this one short
Old 07-16-2009, 12:07 PM
9 to 5 mod

The show was for all makes and models.

What do you mean people didn't know about it at all? Plenty of people knew about it and we got a lot of responses after the show like "We stopped by Subaru but saw that no one was there so we left" and "We drove by but didn't see anyone there"

The employees at Subaru did not know about the event. We sent flyers over to the GM but I guess the other employees, such as sales & service guys, didn't get the memo. Why? I'm not sure why they weren't informed. I didn't think I needed to promote to the people that worked at the place the show was going to be held at but next time I will.

And like I said before.. The event was promoted for a month, if not more. Subaru knew about it since day 1 because we didn't start promoting and planning it until we got the OK from Subaru to do the show in THEIR lot. Because as planning goes, you talk to the planners/sponsors first about the shows agenda (such as time, location, food, models, music, raffle/prizes/trophies/trophy categories...) and then you put it on a flyer and THEN promote it. So obviously Subaru knew about the show because they were party of step 1.

They didn't move the cars or buy the food for the show even after they agreed to do it. If they didn't agree to do it, why would we promote the show saying that they were going to host it? Don't you think we would have changed the location if they didn't agree to do the show??

STEVENS CREEK SUBARU SCREWED IT UP, is that so hard to comprehend?
What's there to question!
first off who is we? you say that several times

second off can you show us some links to where it was promoted?
what car clubs were coming? what forums were coming?
(i checked with the car club i know in nor cal)

archems razor can be applied

either the owner, subaru, teh GM, sales, i club members, service, and nasioc, teh catering all knew but hid that they knew it

or youre a crack pot
Old 07-16-2009, 12:07 PM
9 to 5 mod

now back to proving we didnt land on the moon
Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
archems razor can be applied

*Occam's Razor

=P
Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM