Stevens Creek Flaming

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:06 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Originally Posted by pter
Is this one of those, any publicity is good publicity?

'cuz I need to get some warranty stuff done, and now I'm thinking about heading down to Stevens Creek.
Come on down.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by Unit 91
Come on down.
Hes the next contestant on The Price is Right?
Old 07-09-2009, 03:14 PM

Car Info: '08 SpecB
Originally Posted by PikkaGTR
2 words:
Capt Suby
Been there. Justin is great. But damn it's a trip. And their waiting room is quite barren...
Maybe I should, I need to go find out why I didn't get my rebate. Next time Ryan

Last edited by pter; 07-09-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Originally Posted by jewpac42
Hes the next contestant on The Price is Right?
Although it may be fun and giggles at times, this isn't a game show. At least not that I'm aware of.

Originally Posted by pter
Been there. Justin is great. But damn it's a trip. And their waiting room is quite barren...
We have TVs! Haha. Give Kevin a ring. He's a good guy. Ask to have Calvin or Mario work on your car. You'll be happy.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:40 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Unit 91
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Now back to handjobs.
fixed

buy OE parts from ryan if your are going to buy from a dealer /thread
Old 07-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
^ then shouldnt it be: fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
2 words:
Capt Suby
Now why would you say something like that? There are Great suby techs at Stevens Creek.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:52 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
i know someone who worked there as a receptionist or something like that, and she would tell me about how she didnt like her job and the bosses asked her to do some shady paperwork stuff (i dont know the details she said she was scared to tell me), and i didnt hear much good about it except that the parts guy was cool haha

this was late 08 or maybe early 09 i dont remember many details
Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
the only things receptionist do at stevens creek subaru is answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and file some RO but its not even a hard job so i dont know why she would hate it. is her name jackie by any chance?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
the only things receptionist do at stevens creek subaru is answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and file some RO but its not even a hard job so i dont know why she would hate it. is her name jackie by any chance?
iono exactly what her job was so thats why i said receptionist...she did random things...i never really asked too much...she just said people that she worked with seemed shady and they made her do sh*tty jobs and tasks or something...i havent talked to her for a month or so...and no her name isnt jackie

i was just sketched out by her saying that they tried to get her to manipulate paper work and change **** up or soomething haha i wasnt listening much
Old 07-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Sedan, 2004 Acura TL
I've had several encounters with SCS. First time was when I was shopping around for a Bugeye and then more recently for the past few times, with the parts department.

I had a really poor experience with sales. When I walked in and asked them if they had a used bugeye on the lot, the sales guy said yes then walked me around the lot. Ended up trying to sell me an STi first and then a WRX wagon. Totally not what I was looking for. Even had the guts to sit me down and tried to talk me into getting a loan to buy the wagon. Wasted so much of my time....

The next encounter I had with them was through parts. I don't remember what I was buying, but the experience was good. I met Chris and he totally helped me out. We even went out to the back to check out his WRX.

I recently met Ryan. He helped me out on a really fairly large order. He gave me competitive pricing and got the parts ready to pick up in a week exactly. When I went in, there were two big boxes. Even though I walked in during a busy time, he still offered a hand to help me carry out the boxes to my friend's car.
The friend who took me there owns a wagon and he wanted rubber floor mats and trunk cover. Without mentioning the word "discount", Ryan immediately gave us the list price and the discounted price he can give it to him for.

Bottom line is...their sales department won't be the first place I would go to, but they definitely get my praises for the parts department.

Thanks Ryan and Chris!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:44 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Originally Posted by DemonPossessed
Now why would you say something like that? There are Great suby techs at Stevens Creek.
I only said that because last time I needed a gasket for my Transmission drain plug and the guy at the parts counter sold me the one for the oil pan. I thought it was wrong and went around to ask the tech and he assured me it was the right one. Guess what WRONG, I had to drive down to Capt Suby and got the correct one. At least now I have an extra drain plug gasket for my oild change
Old 07-10-2009, 03:01 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I bought 3 sti's through stevens creek and used to get all my services there from 2006-2008. Never had issues with them but was upset with sales when I tried to get my tribeca so I went to capitol for the tribeca cus they had the one I wanted and treated me awesome. Even though I never bought through them I got above and beyond service. I don't take my cars back to stevens creek mainly cus my husband works at a shop and I go there now. Only problem I had with scs was my last warrenty service on my sti they didn't even put my radiator cap back on and I drove around a while before I even knew it was off. Lucky no problems happened.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:01 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

I only said that because last time I needed a gasket for my Transmission drain plug and the guy at the parts counter sold me the one for the oil pan. I thought it was wrong and went around to ask the tech and he assured me it was the right one. Guess what WRONG, I had to drive down to Capt Suby and got the correct one. At least now I have an extra drain plug gasket for my oild change
That wasn't the gasket for YOUR transmission. The oil drain plug gasket and auto trans gasket are the same. Sorry they didn't get it sorted out correctly for you. You want the big copper one. It's an 803926070. You were sold a 11126AA000, which is a trans gasket but not for the manual.

In a sense both the counter guy and tech were right about it being used on a tranny. They probably just didn't ask the right question - "manual or automatic?" Though just hearing WRX should usually point you in the right direction.

I appreciate the feedback. I'll let the guys know to pay more attention and ask more questions. It actually really helps me to know that sort of stuff. We do have some very good techs. Mario and Calvin are my favorites, but between all the techs here we can sort it all out.

Again, sorry that happened. Ever think you're getting the wrong part just ask for me. I'll help ya out.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:02 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Originally Posted by dickson
Thanks Ryan and Chris!
You're more than welcome.

Quick Reply: Stevens Creek Flaming