Stevens Creek Flaming

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
vote 4 ban
Old 07-22-2009, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
i was just there...thanks ryan for the hookup on the oil filter, nice talking to you
Old 07-22-2009, 03:21 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
You, too. Sorry if I seemed a bit distracted. Our system being down most of the day can do that to a guy. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ryan
Old 07-22-2009, 03:27 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
to sti_lady....post a picture of you and your subaru and shut everyone up...other than that, u do sound like a dude posting imo. chicks....and or ladies don't talk like that.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:31 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Unit 91
You, too. Sorry if I seemed a bit distracted. Our system being down most of the day can do that to a guy. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ryan
haha its alright thanks for your help
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 PM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
First of all, you seem to have a temper issue. You're one of those females that don't know how to let things go. You've been constantly complaining about the same thing over and over and when others from this forum try to help you out, all you do is call them names and tell them how much they don't understand. You sound like one of those females who get mad at their boyfriend for no apparent reason and then get mad because the guy can't figure out what they did wrong and when they try to ask you what's wrong, you shy away from the subject but you continue to get upset at them. This is exactly what you're doing, except to everyone else. Everyone here is trying to understand the situation but all you keep on doing is stating the same thing over and over except you're wording things differently.

You state that this forum is "full of really dumb one track minded people," well guess what? If you were to go to any other forum, it would be the same thing. You shouldn't be a hypocrite and stereotype others based on what forum they're on. Similar to when you claimed that guys stereotype you because you're a girl. You state that the dealership is sexist towards you because you're a girl. It's like you calling everyone dumb because they are on this forum. I guess you are calling yourself dumb as well since you're on this forum.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it. You sound like those overly-spoiled girls that b*tch and complain all day, all night about the same thing. Instead of trying to find a solution, you're just adding fuel to the fire.

People here are going to stand up for Stevens Creek Subaru because you're mad that you bought a car that came with an aem intake, and you wonder why your car is/was in the state that it's in. A minor mod is still a mod. That was your mistake for purchasing the car. If you weren't smart enough to walk away from that car when you had the chance, the dealership only did their job by selling you the car. Had you walked away, maybe just maybe you wouldn't be in the situation you are in.

As for your car show, you need to just learn to let go. Are you seriously going to get worked up over a car show?? Get real. Grow up already. There is more to life than just that. You state that you're mad that Stevens Creek Subaru didn't follow through by providing the lot and they lied and so on. Well word of advice, if there was suppose to be such a meet, maybe you should have gotten everything written in paper and make things official. The fact of the matter is, your car show thing is over and that's all in the past already, so just get over it.

It's unfortunate that you had to grow up with little to no manners. You come across as extremely ignorant in your remarks, rude, disrespectful, overdemanding, and just plain b*t&%y. It's sad that you would think that once you're married, the female will dominate over the male. It shows a lot about you. NOTHING will ever work if you don't treat others with respect and as your equal. I guess you weren't taught that either.

And yes, the smarter people of this forum will completely understand that you're one of those people who probably have little going for them in real life, so what you do is go online and put down others cause that helps you with your self-esteem issue. You've got to give respect to earn respect. I'm sure the smarter people of this forum will completely understand that.
Nice call out. I hope she shuts up already and stops complaining. On another note, I've had another great experience at the parts department today. Big ups to the guys there.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:02 PM

Car Info: WRX 2002
Thumbs up

I'm sorry for the belated follow up, but in response to my post 7 and 11, I must give thanks to Unit 91 and his coworkers for helping me with an alternator problem.

Last edited by moosehed; 07-22-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:21 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Simonster
to sti_lady....post a picture of you and your subaru and shut everyone up...other than that, u do sound like a dude posting imo. chicks....and or ladies don't talk like that.
I dont think its gonna happen Simon