Stevens Creek Flaming

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 07 Subaru STI
You can call BS aaaaaaaalllll day & allllllll night honey.

How do YOU of all people, who didn't even know about the show in the first place *(or so you say), know that M4M promised the usage of the SCreekS lot BEFORE they had permission? Assumptions, assumptions?

How about I assume that you work at SCreekS and you're trying to defend them for dropping the ball on the show? OO, so that's what it feels like to stoop to your level.

You're fun, jewpac. You're so rah rah rah! :]

And before you said that M4M didn't promote it? Why would people be showing up if it wasn't promoted? !!!!!!! ????????

Last edited by STI_lady; 07-21-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
The address for the show found in all of your links above.

Auto Mix: Free Show and BBQ
When: Saturday June 27
Time: 12pm to 5pm
Where: Method 4 Motorsports
3209 Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, CA 95117

http://www.methodbuilt.com/
Method 4 Motorsports
3209 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117

http://www.stevenscreek.subaru.com/index.htm#
Stevens Creek Subaru
3155 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117
Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
shes a funny one!!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:31 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by flukewrx

Method 4 Motorsports
3209 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117

Stevens Creek Subaru
3155 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117
Umm..... checkmate?

And $5 says it's Scammy posting all this ****. M4 has been banned for a while. And they moved off of Steven Creek Subaru's old Hyundai Lot ( or are in the process of ) which whould be a motive for a grudge......

But what do I know. I'm just a former employee of Method 4 Motorsports, and I know how Scammy operates. But that couldnt be it, right?
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by flukewrx

Method 4 Motorsports
3209 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117

Stevens Creek Subaru
3155 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95117
Old 07-21-2009, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX Wagon - CBR600F4i
Bought my 08 at Stevens Creek. They got me the price I wanted to pay, for a nicer car. I was only looking for a used impreza, walked out with a brand new WRX. Couldn't be happier with that decision. I have also gotten all my service work done here. A little expensive in my opinion, but I keep going back because I've had no problems. Drop my car off saturday morning, have it done by afternoon. Seems more than fair to me.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
can we just tell her to STFU already and lock this ****
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 PM

Showing the flyer doesnt answer anything. Just further shows how stupid you guys really are, unable to put pieces of the puzzle together. You're just saying the same thing over and over and not realizing that there was a previous agreement between M4 and SCreekS.

O.o does anyone get that? All I know is that SCreekS was suppose to lend the lot. That was the agreement, and that is the issue.

How do I know? Well I went to the show and spoke with MFW staff and they told me that was the arrangement. That SCreekS was suppose to lend the lot, which is the same lot M4 is on, which is why M4 asked SCreekS to clear the lot for the show. And SCreekS agreed so M4 promoted the show @ that location. Had SCreekS not agreed, M4 and MFW would have found another location. Duh?

This forum is full of really dumb one track minded people. And its ok to lose to a girl sometimes. It'll happen plenty more if you ever get married. Your *****' didn't get any smaller than they already were. The smarter people of this forum will read and understand.

Keep sending your friends and family to SCreekS, why not.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:21 PM

See "My experience with Stevens Creek Subaru"

I offered 1 mod to come out and see the papers to my car. Once they see it, they must ban SCreekS and post up an apology.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
can we just tell her to STFU already and lock this ****
**** all that noise! I'm waiting for the whistle......
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Originally Posted by STI_lady
This forum is full of really dumb one track minded people. And its ok to lose to a girl sometimes. It'll happen plenty more if you ever get married. Your *****' didn't get any smaller than they already were. The smarter people of this forum will read and understand.
First of all, you seem to have a temper issue. You're one of those females that don't know how to let things go. You've been constantly complaining about the same thing over and over and when others from this forum try to help you out, all you do is call them names and tell them how much they don't understand. You sound like one of those females who get mad at their boyfriend for no apparent reason and then get mad because the guy can't figure out what they did wrong and when they try to ask you what's wrong, you shy away from the subject but you continue to get upset at them. This is exactly what you're doing, except to everyone else. Everyone here is trying to understand the situation but all you keep on doing is stating the same thing over and over except you're wording things differently.

You state that this forum is "full of really dumb one track minded people," well guess what? If you were to go to any other forum, it would be the same thing. You shouldn't be a hypocrite and stereotype others based on what forum they're on. Similar to when you claimed that guys stereotype you because you're a girl. You state that the dealership is sexist towards you because you're a girl. It's like you calling everyone dumb because they are on this forum. I guess you are calling yourself dumb as well since you're on this forum.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it. You sound like those overly-spoiled girls that b*tch and complain all day, all night about the same thing. Instead of trying to find a solution, you're just adding fuel to the fire.

People here are going to stand up for Stevens Creek Subaru because you're mad that you bought a car that came with an aem intake, and you wonder why your car is/was in the state that it's in. A minor mod is still a mod. That was your mistake for purchasing the car. If you weren't smart enough to walk away from that car when you had the chance, the dealership only did their job by selling you the car. Had you walked away, maybe just maybe you wouldn't be in the situation you are in.

As for your car show, you need to just learn to let go. Are you seriously going to get worked up over a car show?? Get real. Grow up already. There is more to life than just that. You state that you're mad that Stevens Creek Subaru didn't follow through by providing the lot and they lied and so on. Well word of advice, if there was suppose to be such a meet, maybe you should have gotten everything written in paper and make things official. The fact of the matter is, your car show thing is over and that's all in the past already, so just get over it.

It's unfortunate that you had to grow up with little to no manners. You come across as extremely ignorant in your remarks, rude, disrespectful, overdemanding, and just plain b*t&%y. It's sad that you would think that once you're married, the female will dominate over the male. It shows a lot about you. NOTHING will ever work if you don't treat others with respect and as your equal. I guess you weren't taught that either.

And yes, the smarter people of this forum will completely understand that you're one of those people who probably have little going for them in real life, so what you do is go online and put down others cause that helps you with your self-esteem issue. You've got to give respect to earn respect. I'm sure the smarter people of this forum will completely understand that.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Showing the flyer doesnt answer anything. Just further shows how stupid you guys really are, unable to put pieces of the puzzle together. You're just saying the same thing over and over and not realizing that there was a previous agreement between M4 and SCreekS.

O.o does anyone get that? All I know is that SCreekS was suppose to lend the lot. That was the agreement, and that is the issue.

How do I know? Well I went to the show and spoke with MFW staff and they told me that was the arrangement. That SCreekS was suppose to lend the lot, which is the same lot M4 is on, which is why M4 asked SCreekS to clear the lot for the show. And SCreekS agreed so M4 promoted the show @ that location. Had SCreekS not agreed, M4 and MFW would have found another location. Duh?

How does showing the flyer NOT answer anything....Tell us WHY would they say its going to be at SCS and NOT put that on ALL the flyers......
And how do you KNOW there was a previous agreement?? Did you "talk" to someone that "knows everything"?

Again, how do you know?? And how would NONE of their employees know about this show happening at THEIR place of business.... Oh ya thats right, because it was never supposed to happen there....
LOL look whos talking, one of those "really dumb one track minded people" aka YOU. When 90% of your posts are pure crap and flamming... you are not going to be very popular ON ANY BOARD.. And I bet your not even a female, or at least a whole one . You are just a troll. So because you dont like being here on iclub because we are all "dumb one track minded people" why dont you join nazioc or something?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
rau
Something Custom

I'm only going to say this one more time. I KNOW FOR A FACT AS AN EX-METHOD4 EMPLOYEE THAT STEVENS CREEK NEVER AGREED TO CLEAR THE LOT. METHOD4 WENT AHEAD AND PROMOTED THE SHOW ANYWAYS.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by rau
Yeah? well **** that ex empl.......

oh wait.......
agreed!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:48 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
the flier says m4 she still wants to go after SC

Quick Reply: Stevens Creek Flaming