Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Ed @ EQtuning

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 05:20 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Now... GT35 STI keeps saying he's not questioning my tuning abilities but then irrational x keeps mentioning damage I've done to customer's cars. It seems the car he's referring to belongs to a former GST employee whose built motor recently blew during break-in. He happened to be near DB Tuned and dropped the car off there and that's likely how irrational x knows about it.
I was simply using this vehicle as an example. as i stated previously its perfectly reasonable for mistakes to happen / misunderstandings / etc. but thats 1 of of the 5 incidents i know of, and the other 4 I do know the owners involved.

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
You never addressed the tax evasion issue that you yourself have admitted to me
why dont you address it? the fed pays 1-15% of effected monies to the person(s) who report it. justa FYI http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p733.pdf

Originally Posted by "AdamBOMB_STi
yeah if you only knew what I actually have under my hood then maybe you wouldn't have said what YOU said.
i believe its called the "vulva" but my knowledge of anatomical terminology is poor at best.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:51 AM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi
Originally Posted by irrational x
i believe its called the "vulva" but my knowledge of anatomical terminology is poor at best.
if you like to handle this more on a personal level feel free to inquire.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:17 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by AdamBOMB_STi
if you like to handle this more on a personal level feel free to inquire.
Sorry, I'm not a gynecologist.

don't get all pissy because someone caught you waving your dick around and pulled out a ruler. do you want to continue the threadjack or would you rather hop back on topic now?
Old 07-24-2007, 06:22 AM

Sorry, I'm not a gynecologist.

don't get all pissy because someone caught you waving your dick around and pulled out a ruler. do you want to continue the threadjack or would you rather hop back on topic now?
yeah I was completely staying away from this thread till you had to make that smart *** comment. I'm glad John and Ed worked it out, and thats that. Hence why I said hit me up if you'd like to discuss this futher.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
why dont you address it? the fed pays 1-15% of effected monies to the person(s) who report it. justa FYI http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p733.pdf
Ed gave me my break in map and scaled my injectors. We can call it even lol, because i'd probably get less money then that
Old 07-24-2007, 06:35 AM
plays well with others

yeah I was completely staying away from this thread till you had to make that smart *** comment.
...and your retort is this banal post? just drop it, you will not win.

I'm glad John and Ed worked it out, and thats that. Hence why I said hit me up if you'd like to discuss this futher.
john has pm, as far as i know... between yesterday and today no one i know got un****ed but im all ears as to what the explanation is
Old 07-24-2007, 06:40 AM

^
you're seriously an idiot...

and I don't really care what the resolution was cause its not my place to know that info.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:52 AM
plays well with others

^
you're seriously an idiot...
you are the one who keeps comin back to the thread

and I don't really care what the resolution was cause its not my place to know that info.
once again, why post?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:59 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
no DIY as far as installations, DIY tune is outta the question. Ed is the pro for that aspect.
OH ok i was confused haha ok
Old 07-24-2007, 10:03 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
I was simply using this vehicle as an example. as i stated previously its perfectly reasonable for mistakes to happen / misunderstandings / etc. but thats 1 of of the 5 incidents i know of, and the other 4 I do know the owners involved.
Riiight... just like with the first "example" which you knew absolutely no details or facts about. I'm amazed you don't learn your lesson with this example. Learn the whole story before frantically posting and **** talking!

My taxes have always been taken care of. GT35 STI took a comment of mine on AIM in the wrong way and ended up exaggerating it. Thank you Mr. IRS .

BTW, I'm done bickering with you. I've met people like you too many times. All you do is sit online searching for BS to post about people. You have all the time in the world to do this so you have no reason to give up. If I'm not mistaken you will continue to post the same BS over and over until everyone stops responding and listening. This probably brings some sort of satisfaction for you, but in the end you look like a complete tool. I urge you to stop for a minute and look at this from an unbiased third person's point of view. The only claims that may have any sort of factual data behind them were made by GT35 STI and after filling in the facts and more recent data he admits that his claims were unfounded. On the other hand you continue on without a single shred of complete fact... just blatant one-sided hear say. You think that makes you look smart? I really hope you see another perspective from this and see yourself in a new light here. If not, enjoy posting the same useless BS over and over.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Troll

well, my claims weren't UNFOUNDED. At one point in time they were all true, but you have since taken care of or tried to take care of the claims I made
Old 07-24-2007, 10:47 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
well, my claims weren't UNFOUNDED. At one point in time they were all true, but you have since taken care of or tried to take care of the claims I made
right... at this point in time considering the issues had been taken care of quite some time ago, the claims were non-current and unfounded (at this point in time)
Old 07-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Troll

right... at this point in time considering the issues had been taken care of quite some time ago, the claims were non-current and unfounded (at this point in time)
Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
I've been very busy with the move, a new place, a new fiance, etc
Congrats.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:34 PM
plays well with others

Riiight... just like with the first "example" which you knew absolutely no details or facts about. I'm amazed you don't learn your lesson with this example. Learn the whole story before frantically posting and **** talking!
Alright, want to talk about Deep's car? how bout the other person with a rotated gt35 that you boned. How bout the time you ditched a tune without notice to go to burning man? I can continue...

I've met people like you too many times.
honest and hardworking? yah, they are usually the people you bend over

All you do is sit online searching for BS to post about people. You have all the time in the world to do this so you have no reason to give up.
Between 2 mortgages, trying to manage a rental property, and a full time job i have tons of time for this... right. But hey, we all have to have hobbies. yours is ****ing over people and mine is calling you on it.

If I'm not mistaken you will continue to post the same BS over and over until everyone stops responding and listening.
thats because you haven't fully addressed it yet, and your team of monkeys set out to pour gas on the fire and provoke a res ponce.

This probably brings some sort of satisfaction for you, but in the end you look like a complete tool.
It does make me happy because I know how much this must irritate you. And I am a tool, i drive an auto legacy, work in IT and and play with guns.... but i dont **** people for money so I still hold the moral high ground

I urge you to stop for a minute and look at this from an unbiased third person's point of view. The only claims that may have any sort of factual data behind them were made by GT35 STI and after filling in the facts and more recent data he admits that his claims were unfounded. On the other hand you continue on without a single shred of complete fact... just blatant one-sided hear say. You think that makes you look smart? I really hope you see another perspective from this and see yourself in a new light here.
as far as facts... see response above. how bout the numerous PMs from i have received from people since this thread started complaining about you... people don't want to post because they know your minions will flame them off the thread. and thats fine. unfortunately for you i don't particularly care about my forum rep...

So go ahead, try to make yourself a Martyr, viciously attacked by the scum of the interwebs. Ill stop posting here and let the thread die since that seems to be what you want. most of the grievances people have are out there now in the public eye, so let the dust fall where it may. I wont post any of the PM's i received and I wont make any other noises about this.

....on one condition: Make an honest, open and public attempt to reach out to any customer you may or may not have wronged. deal with it publicly so that we can all see your the stand-up guy and legitimate businessman you claim to be.

sound fair?

Quick Reply: Ed @ EQtuning