Redwood Touge Road?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by old.guy
There is a huge difference when you have a tail. And you roll on the throttle for a brief few seconds.

Vs

Tearing down a very dangerous road with many blind spots. And doing it non stop.

But what ever.. You all win. Carry on with your canyon runs.
you are ****ting me? Driving a high horsepower car extremely fast in rushhour traffic trying to make time is safer than GOING OUT TO DRIVE ON A CANYON ROAD? HAAAAAAAAAH. That is the biggest load of horse **** I've ever heard, and just plain ****ing stupid. If you really believe that you scare the **** out of me. What a ****ing joke. You think simple physics like going double the speed+1000X? more cars would make sense. "aussie accent" CANYONS TRULY DANGEROUS LIKE AFGHANISTAN HERE PEOPLE DYING LEFT AND RIGHT

-I don't need to look up Montoya, and find 1 person who died out there by someone else cause and is not their fault. 99% of the time it's a jackass motorcycle rider trying to be a big boss and hurting himself. Multi vehicle crashes rarely occur. I don't see why I would at least use google once in a bit, it doesn't change that 99% of the time its rider putting their bikes down, as any rider who goes out there regularly will agree.

Acting like people die out here and are injured on a regular basis, is just stupid. Get real. Also nobody said they were tearing down the road? It seems like you are the guy who drives like a ****ing idiot on the freeway but you think it's your job to tell other people how to live when you don't even realize what you are doing yourself, and even more funny that you are around when all these things in canyons happen, your riding mates/friends must be pretty irre ****ing sponsibile.

hypocritical.guy

Last edited by slow04wrx; 04-19-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:52 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
I too have driven this road, both in my Suby and Motorcycle. Will I again? Possibly but not like some of the drivers I see up there. I too like a nice brisk pace through those corners, Im not screeching tires around a 25mph turn.
Originally Posted by slow04wrx

Acting like people die out here and are injured on a regular basis, is just stupid. Get real. Also nobody said they were tearing down the road? It seems like you are the guy who drives like a ****ing idiot on the freeway but you think it's your job to tell other people how to live when you don't even realize what you are doing yourself, and even more funny that you are around when all these things in canyons happen, your riding mates/friends must be pretty irre ****ing sponsibile.
its been said multiple times that none of us are SMASHING or driving crazy...watch that video again, they arent driving fast, and even pass a few bicycles with no problems
Old 04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
WTF? Why in the **** are you attacking me? Did I say anything negative towards anyone in that post?

All I was saying is that you cant predict what will happen, and if you go looking for trouble sometimes you will find it.

I too have driven this road, both in my Suby and Motorcycle. Will I again? Possibly but not like some of the drivers I see up there. I too like a nice brisk pace through those corners, Im not screeching tires around a 25mph turn.

Please dont try to call me out when Im not personally attacking you or anyone for that matter.
I'm not attacking you. You are agreeing with old guy about driving recklessly in the mountains and talking about even if you are driving the limit and have a failure you could seriously injure someone. I'm just stating that the same thing can happen on the freeway. I used your quote as reference, not as an attack.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:05 PM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
Ok, sorry bro