Redwood Touge Road?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:53 AM
banned

Car Info: 500+ whp Club
Originally Posted by slugrx
yeah because you can get to arizona in under 8 hours by driving 75mph...

and i dont mash around blind corners thats ****in stupid, but doing 35-40mph around a clear 25mph suggested turn is not as bad as texting while smashin down the freeway trying to set landspeed records

dont be a hypocrite
Please point me in a clear turn on Redwood rd?

It cracks me up that you are digging to try and find something. So I go to Euro sundays. Am I a reckless driver?
Old 04-18-2012, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
oh and for the record i dont go out to drive these twisty roads just to drive, i just go to the range a lot at chabot and i commute highway 92 so im not out intial d-ing it...just happen to be driving these roads and ill go 50-75% throttle out of a corner onto a straight or something..ill data log my throttle position next time im out and itll never be 100%

i never dive bomb into corners unless i know whats around it, i NEVER cross double yellows except on wide open s-turns
Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by old.guy

It cracks me up that you are digging to try and find something. So I go to Euro sundays. Am I a reckless driver?
haha that post was from less than a week ago, real hard to find that one

if i was going to dig id go through your old screename posts and find something....you made a thread once about how you smashed on some other old guy in an m5 but im not gonna waste my time goin to the search function
Old 04-18-2012, 11:08 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
i never dive bomb into corners unless i know whats around it, i NEVER cross double yellows except on wide open s-turns
My point was just cause you dont always at 25mph up there, doesnt mean you cant have mechanical failure, tire blow out, animal jump out in front of you, or any other several things happen that you cant control happen while you are driving...
Old 04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
banned

Originally Posted by jac wagon
my point was just cause you dont always at 25mph up there, doesnt mean you cant have mechanical failure, tire blow out, animal jump out in front of you, or any other several things happen that you cant control happen while you are driving...
x1000000
Old 04-18-2012, 12:01 PM
banned

haha that post was from less than a week ago, real hard to find that one

if i was going to dig id go through your old screename posts and find something....you made a thread once about how you smashed on some other old guy in an m5 but im not gonna waste my time goin to the search function
Tell you what. Pick a track day. Let me know. I'll help you get all sorted and even buy lunch.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:12 PM

Tell you what. Pick a track day. Let me know. I'll help you get all sorted and even buy lunch.
hah thanks for the offer but itll be a while til my car is track ready...need new shocks or coilovers and im running falken 912s, hardly track capable, and a bunch of other bs stuff before im ready to push it that hard

thats going to run around $2-3K depending on which way i go with suspension so ill probably take you up on that offer cuz ill be broke hah
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 PM
banned

hah thanks for the offer but itll be a while til my car is track ready...need new shocks or coilovers and im running falken 912s, hardly track capable, and a bunch of other bs stuff before im ready to push it that hard

thats going to run around $2-3K depending on which way i go with suspension so ill probably take you up on that offer cuz ill be broke hah
You don't need to have the perfect car to hit the track. Just basic safety stuff. No bald tires stuff like that. Being a track day. Its all about having fun. So don't worry if your car is not "100%" or fast.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:53 PM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Im down Mike, Ill race you in my outback
Old 04-18-2012, 12:54 PM

Just give me a day or two head start
Old 04-18-2012, 12:58 PM
banned

Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
Just give me a day or two head start
I'll take my truck. Which I have done before. Nothing is funnier then passing a honda at the track in a corner in a lifted 2500HD...

I'm not the worlds best driver. But I go to have fun and would like to help get more people to the track.

It really is super simple.

Oh and wait till I have my wagon finished. We can have a wagon day at the track..
Old 04-18-2012, 01:03 PM

Unless I trade my wagon for that RS Then Ill be even slower, at least now my wagon can out corner most cars out there.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:35 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
It seems to me that some in this thread think they are superman or what not.
They do not think they could have a mechanical failure that could cause them to drift into head on traffic. As so on. Even road conditions change... And there is a ton of blind corners out there.

You think going to the track is a lot of time and expensive?? Just slam into someone on one of your runs. You'll be doing lots of time. And figuring out how to pay the family for killing or injuring one of them.
In the mean time. Sell your Subarus so the rest of i-club doesn't have to worry about getting their hood popped and harassed all the time. When you guys tear it up on the back roads, people call the police. When the police get tired. They come looking. And if they always hear Subarus.. Guess what. I dont have to build rockets.... I know what is going to happen. They can not remove the cars. But they can remove the parts. Using hood pops and ref's.

I'm pissed more at you guys for trying to justify your actions. I thought better of you all.
Maybe its an age thing.

Okay Superman, so I believed you finally grasped the logic of my previous statements and argument and have moved onto talking about racing. First of all there shouldn't be any talking about that type of driving spirit. You're already violating the code.

No body is justifying anything unless they are replying to an accusation from you. This thread was just about where or what this road is. It should have been deleted long ago. If anything you are just glorifying yourself. Why is it always about you you you you bic boi? "I track, I fast, I faster than you, You'll never catch me. Race this" Really old man?

Oh yea, my car doesn't sound like a Subaru though....... So I guess Im giving equal opportunity to all the different makes out there too!

Theres a couple of clear turns.

Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
My point was just cause you dont always at 25mph up there, doesnt mean you cant have mechanical failure, tire blow out, animal jump out in front of you, or any other several things happen that you cant control happen while you are driving...

That is a point (not any of the ones I am talking about though) and **** does happen. With that said, **** can happen anywhere anytime. The statistical chance of failure is the same on rwd rd or any other place.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 PM
banned

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle

Theres a couple of clear turns.

That is a point (not any of the ones I am talking about though) and **** does happen. With that said, **** can happen anywhere anytime. The statistical chance of failure is the same on rwd rd or any other place.
A couple of turns? Out of the 100 or so out there. Wow I like your odds!

Since **** can happen at anytime. I guess we should all use your logic

Its ok to make runs down the canyon road. I bet at night even. Because well death is going to catch you anyways. Might as well live like no tomorrow. Who cares if we take someone out at the same time we go. Since we hit oil on the road or a deer and then went wide and hit a family head on. Too bad it all could have been avoided had someone gone slower.

I thought better of you. guess I was wrong.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:37 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
A couple of turns? Out of the 100 or so out there. Wow I like your odds!

Since **** can happen at anytime. I guess we should all use your logic

Its ok to make runs down the canyon road. I bet at night even. Because well death is going to catch you anyways. Might as well live like no tomorrow. Who cares if we take someone out at the same time we go. Since we hit oil on the road or a deer and then went wide and hit a family head on. Too bad it all could have been avoided had someone gone slower.

I thought better of you. guess I was wrong.
You asked for A turn, I gave you a couple. Now you are going to whine about it? LOL.

Again, this has nothing to do with speed. Why does it always go back to speeding with you? There's a lot of holes in your statements. One point you say all drivers good or terrible are allowed on the road. I stated that unsuitable drivers should stay off the road because they are a saber to themselves and everyone else equally. Now you say it could all be avoided with speed?? All the whack drivers I saw were going slow and dangerous. Then I never thoughtyou bring your devils advocate antics again.....

I never thought better of you , I know what you're up to.

Quick Reply: Redwood Touge Road?