Engine/Power - EJ25T (STI and 2006+ WRX) Discussions about the USDM 2006+ WRX and WRX STi 2.5 liter turbo flat-four.

My 11' Sti is RUINED!

Old 06-04-2011, 02:00 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru WRX STI HB
^nailed it^
Old 06-04-2011, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by GimmeTQ
Lmfao, you guys have fun suckin eachothers dicks on here while I'm actually having a life outside of the Internet hahah.
This guy is funny...I'm starting to like him LOL
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
........quit threating him like a little kid vrt, your being way too nice. He is a grown man with an sti for god sakes....he is being hella rude were still suppose to help him? Calling the community homos and to suck dicks lol..this dude is the new freshrex..end this now and band this fool because the last thing iclub needs is idiots with no respect on here. Its all good when we all get along. Keeps threads from turning into, well ...this..
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
........quit threating him like a little kid vrt, your being way too nice. He is a grown man with an sti for god sakes....he is being hella rude were still suppose to help him? Calling the community homos and to suck dicks lol..this dude is the new freshrex..end this now and band this fool because the last thing iclub needs is idiots with no respect on here. Its all good when we all get along. Keeps threads from turning into, well ...this..
I stumbled for a moment, but was eventually able to step over the drama when someone made a comment about my VIP status. I didn't get VIP for making stickers or BBQing at BAM; I got it for being helpful when people had questions. In the past few years I've felt like I-club has gone to ****, but who am I to make that judgement if I myself am contributing to it going to ****? I am making a concerted effort to rise above the drama and help get this community back to where it should be.

If you don't want to help him, don't. I however, am not going to forget though what used to set this forum apart from NASIOC.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 06-04-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:27 AM

Yeah guys, quit being so emotional and sensitive haha.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:14 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Idk if i missed it, but you put your car back to stock and it ran fine? Have you tried to run the base stage 2 map without the CAI?
Old 06-05-2011, 03:59 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Name:  gld0N.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  44.1 KB

(seemed relevant)
Old 06-05-2011, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
Idk if i missed it, but you put your car back to stock and it ran fine? Have you tried to run the base stage 2 map without the CAI?
Nah, not yet. I feel like I'm messing with it too much. Flashing, reflashing, install, uninstall. It's drivable, I'm just going to buy a mbc, fuel injectors, and a fuel pump and take it some place to get it protuned. I'm guessing they'll solve all my problems in the process.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
iclub,

wtf are you guys waisting your time with this idiot? I sat and read all post..You guys have been giving him so much help and all he does is talk smack calling you all homos....
Id really like to see people like this face to face..Its easy to act like a smart *** on the computer. Newbie please leave this forum before you become the new "freshwrx".....your acting like a smart *** over every suggestion you are given. Your an idiot. No seriously!! You obviously dont know what your doing, right? or you wouldnt be on here criying bout how you want help...(you have a 2011 STi, If you cant afford to take it to a shop that KNOW wtf they are doing like GST, then get rid of the STi)....get yourself a HONDA...much mas cheaper...
(broken axles of STi's...400$plus for one new from dealership...) (Honda axles 60$ at kragen for oem) if you cant afford to take your new car to a shop that WILL be able to find out exacltly wats going on then move on and get the F out of here....you CRYING "My 11' STi is RUINED" lol quit crying,*****ing, and being ungreatful. Youve been helped, if you dont like the answers bounce fool!! You shouldnt have returned after you called this site no good and called everyone a homo...Cant stand idiots like you..hope you return that STi in and let a good suby lover get it so people like you dont get mixed up with this great community we have here. GO GET A SRT4 fool!! Roll them window player ROLL away!!
"Your an idiot." You're* You're an idiot. No seriously. You obviously don't know the english language, right?

LOL, maybe you should learn some proper grammar before you try to insult someone. Don't think too hard bud, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

Last edited by GimmeTQ; 06-05-2011 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:22 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
I think that meth pipe is getting to yah.......
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
[QUOTE=GimmeTQ;3078968]"Your an idiot." You're* You're an idiot. No seriously. You obviously don't know the englis

So thIs is what we want to keep around here vrt.... Waste of my time. This little kid won't grow up . Just another internet thug who would just get slap on person
Old 06-05-2011, 10:29 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
GimmeTQ, it's the internet, not a job application or resume. If he doesn't want to use proper grammar, then he doesn't have to. You still understood what he meant right? Quit being a douche you damn e-thug. Get yourself to a pro tuner, have whatever parts you want installed with you and get it done. Stop messing around and wasting your time. You have a new car, I'd advise you take care of it properly.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

[QUOTE=CaliSuby;3079000]
"Your an idiot." You're* You're an idiot. No seriously. You obviously don't know the englis

So thIs is what we want to keep around here vrt.... Waste of my time. This little kid won't grow up . Just another internet thug who would just get slap on person
Only you've wasted your time, not him. Answering his questions has two outcomes, IMHO. 1) his issues get resolved and he moves on his way. 2) his issues get resolved and he stays active on the boards. If you fight bad attitude with bad attitude he WILL NOT go away and the situation will continue to escalate. He doesn't see things the way we do, but continually telling him he's wrong is not going to change that. So again, only you have wasted your time.

We know your feelings on the situation, repeating them a third time will not be necessary.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 06-05-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
IIRC, it runs fine with the stock mapping, but I don't think removing the CAI and running the OTS Stage 2 has been attempted.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:26 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Nah, not yet. I feel like I'm messing with it too much. Flashing, reflashing, install, uninstall. It's drivable, I'm just going to buy a mbc, fuel injectors, and a fuel pump and take it some place to get it protuned. I'm guessing they'll solve all my problems in the process.
that will be your best bet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 11' Sti is RUINED!