Two dead in illegal drag racing accident (Was: HORRIBLE car accident in Castro Valley

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Gibz
I am not "ok" i am alive though. I will have problems for the rest of my life but i am learning to adjust to my new life.

And yeah after i heard he did a bankruptcy on my lawsuit i said i hoped he got butt raped and his guts fell out his butt. :/ I was the 3rd dui accident he had gotten into and he was 26 yrs old.
He's needs Darwin in his life. That is just crazy.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I am not "ok" i am alive though. I will have problems for the rest of my life but i am learning to adjust to my new life.

And yeah after i heard he did a bankruptcy on my lawsuit i said i hoped he got butt raped and his guts fell out his butt. :/ I was the 3rd dui accident he had gotten into and he was 26 yrs old.
I know, dear... I should have said "alive"... I'm so sorry if I offended or made you feel uncomfortable.

The guy who did that to you needs to suffer... and I'd totally be the one to do it if I had the chance to. I hope he is in prison for the rest of his pathetic life... I'm sort of glad that he didn't die because thats the easy way out... I'm glad that he's going to have to suffer, like he made you suffer... It's too bad that we couldn't amputate his leg, then beat him with the said leg, but keep him alive enough to where he can suffer.

Arrrrg, I totally forgot about your story until now! I can't IMAGINE what you're going through... Not just physically, but mentally too.

I really hope that you get a large sum of money after everything is said and done... but from what you told me last time it doesn't sound like you will, eh? Any truth to that?

Again, I'm sorry.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Oh yeah, who were the people that he killed? He killed 2 people, right?
Old 08-13-2008, 11:56 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
because young guys cause worse accidents...haa... and get more tickets... and have devious ideas of what should happen with cars and inside of them.

it's a conspiracy to protect the innocence of young american woman.
is that true? we cause less accidents?
Old 08-13-2008, 11:58 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
sorry for thread jack..

Don't worry, didn't offend me at all. I said the same thing when everyone wished him dead, I wanted him to pay for his actions. No one died thats why he got attempted vehicular manslaughter. I had my husband in my car and he had an 18yr old passenger in his SUV so he got charged for the three people other than him involved. He aslo go a bunch of charges for my injuries and he got a bunch of federal charges all together. He is gonna have to pay his time cus he got all federal time and it wasnt small time either.

I can't say i won't get anything out of this but to be all honest he has more rights in jail than i have in my living room. I have to push more court dates with a judge to overturn his bankruptcy at least against me. In the end my lawyer says i pretty much wont get much if anything at all since he got such a long sentance.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:10 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
See??? Girls do excel in some areas!
not math haha

bruce lee the pics showt he car going sideways
Old 08-13-2008, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I finally read the article and looked at the pics... 300ft. skid marks, 100ft. of chain link fence knocked down and a utility pole splintered into multiple pieces... wow... just wow.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:45 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
i hate those haircuts...p***s look-a-like
Old 08-13-2008, 05:58 PM

sorry for thread jack..

Don't worry, didn't offend me at all. I said the same thing when everyone wished him dead, I wanted him to pay for his actions. No one died thats why he got attempted vehicular manslaughter. I had my husband in my car and he had an 18yr old passenger in his SUV so he got charged for the three people other than him involved. He aslo go a bunch of charges for my injuries and he got a bunch of federal charges all together. He is gonna have to pay his time cus he got all federal time and it wasnt small time either.

I can't say i won't get anything out of this but to be all honest he has more rights in jail than i have in my living room. I have to push more court dates with a judge to overturn his bankruptcy at least against me. In the end my lawyer says i pretty much wont get much if anything at all since he got such a long sentance.
That sucks. No amount of money can really compensate for pain. In the end you probably end up more pist of at the money BECAUSE its suppose to compensate.

My buddy got 100grand from a settlement where an old man (96) and still insured accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brake, floored it and ran into my friend who was collecting groc. carts.

People are like wow cool you got 100 grand, but really its not worth ****.....because he still can't do any exercise or play sports for more than 5 minutes without being in extreme pain, and he has to spend a shatload of time on physical therapy and in the end he is still way worse off so its just a pita for him and this is like 5 yrs later. He's only 24 and his leg is fooooked.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Whoa, what the hell? Girls are more likely to cause an accident? Why are their insurance premiums lower than guys?

Johns Hopkins did a study, and females get into 5.7 accidents per 1 million miles driving, while males get into 5.1 accidents per 1 million miles driving. However, males are 3x more likely to have a fatal accident than females. I believe that is why guys are more expensive to cover, as the accidents they get into cause more damage.

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Bad parenting... simply put, BAD parenting.

Oh, or course, horrible driving skills and poor judgement, but above all else, HORRIBLE PARENTING!
Correction, horrible father. This kid lived across the street from some close friends of mine, and they know the mother was ADAMANT about getting rid of this Corvette even before the father bought it. The kid has gotten multiple tickets and was driving around the neighborhood like it was a racetrack, including the neighborhood park where there's always little kids nearby, but his father didn't give a rat's *** about it, and didn't listen to the mother.

I'm just wondering what this is going to do to their marriage.

RIP, the female passenger who unfortunately was in the car of a moron.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:02 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
wow
that's just not right
my thoughts goes out to the families involved
RIP
Old 08-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Johns Hopkins did a study, and females get into 5.7 accidents per 1 million miles driving, while males get into 5.1 accidents per 1 million miles driving. However, males are 3x more likely to have a fatal accident than females. I believe that is why guys are more expensive to cover, as the accidents they get into cause more damage.

Correction, horrible father. This kid lived across the street from some close friends of mine, and they know the mother was ADAMANT about getting rid of this Corvette even before the father bought it. The kid has gotten multiple tickets and was driving around the neighborhood like it was a racetrack, including the neighborhood park where there's always little kids nearby, but his father didn't give a rat's *** about it, and didn't listen to the mother.

I'm just wondering what this is going to do to their marriage.

RIP, the female passenger who unfortunately was in the car of a moron.
****ing stupid father!

I was at the body shop today, and this idiot was there talking about how he's getting this 76 corvette ready cause his son is turning 16 soon... I wanted to just blow up at him for even thinking about something like that.

His stupid son is like "hey dad, the corvette, the corvette..." ****ing idiot dad.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:28 AM

slow: I'm with you. No amount of money is ever worth it.

I would want a gps system that pages you if your kid goes over 65 or does jackrabbit starts among other things. The bigbrother/bigdaddy version of dynolicious.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:35 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by pink-i-wagon
slow: I'm with you. No amount of money is ever worth it.

I would want a gps system that pages you if your kid goes over 65 or does jackrabbit starts among other things. The bigbrother/bigdaddy version of dynolicious.
your kids are gonna hate you.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
your kids are gonna hate you.
Who cares? The way I think about it is, I am supposed to be their father not their friend. I think that is where too many parents these days get caught up. They put too much effort into trying to get their kids to like them, when they should be spending that time parenting them.

Parnets.

Parnets.

Last edited by ryball; 08-14-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Two dead in illegal drag racing accident (Was: HORRIBLE car accident in Castro Valley