Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Old 12-07-2015, 05:53 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
The 49ers really should not have Won that game yesterday. The Bears gave the Win to them since Gould missed 2 Field Goals. Had he connected on at least ONE of those the Bears would have Won the game.

If the Bears would have ended the game prior to OT, Gabbert ends up with stats looking like:

17/31 - 125 Yards, 0 TD's, 0 INT's
6 runs for 75 Yards, 1 TD
Old 12-07-2015, 06:27 PM

Car Info: Nadda
^Dem Colin Kaepernick numbers.

Colin can't hit a deep ball for the life of him.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:56 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by iLoqin
^Dem Colin Kaepernick numbers.

Colin can't hit a deep ball for the life of him.
You're completely forgetting the last couple of years where he was hitting VD in stride and Boldin with 40 yard lasers. Did you forget the shootout we had with him vs Brady?

Even with the slighly improved O line, Gabbert is putting up pretty poor numbers. He hasn't won a single game where I can credit him for the win. Its pretty much all been the defense and other team giving away games.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:29 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
LOL!

Gabbert is being controlled. He'll grow as time goes by. But this is really just a trial run to see what they're going to do in the draft... and bottom line is... they're taking a QB in the draft and trading CK7.

They'll have Gabbert in there to compete for the starting job with the draft pick and if he looses they have a back up they know can win ball games... or at least not loose them.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
You're completely forgetting the last couple of years where he was hitting VD in stride and Boldin with 40 yard lasers. Did you forget the shootout we had with him vs Brady?

Even with the slighly improved O line, Gabbert is putting up pretty poor numbers. He hasn't won a single game where I can credit him for the win. Its pretty much all been the defense and other team giving away games.
Kaepernick's had a horrible year with pretty much the same team. Dudes footwork is terrible, he got away with it because people didn't figure him out as much yet. They figured out keeping him in the pocket with his crappy dancing feet and the ball never lands where it's supposed to go. I would be happier if he was captain check down and only bombed the ball when he saw a blown coverage, but as it is he can't even spot a wide open receiver without anyone on him on the field.

At least Gabbert is doing something without much. Alex and Kaep always had strong defenses when they were in, and never did the passing game get over mid teens. Gabbert pretty much falls in line there but can at least dump the ball off.

Last edited by iLoqin; 12-09-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:47 AM

Wow this niner defense is so porous today, it's not even funny. Mangini giving the Browns a win as an early Christmas gift? If it wasn't for the dumb mistakes the Browns made, they'd be up 24-0 before half time. Seriously, the niner defense is guarding NO ONE. Everybody's wide open on every play.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:57 PM

Should've been a 40 point blowout.

Gabbert seems to only throw downfield when there's nothing to lose. Padding his stats a bit. O-line terrible.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:49 PM

Bad game except for the defense making some big plays. Offense sucked, it's cool, Cleveland won, Niners can try and steal some draft pick spots!

Niners made Johnny Football look like Russell Wilson
Old 12-13-2015, 05:30 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Yep O-line is terrible. Was Martin the Center or did Kilgore make his 1st appearance. went shopping for food at halftime (still competitive game) and man it was a stinker after i got back.

so no suck for luck, wonder if there's any QB worth drafting 1st round. but for sure we need O-Line!! wish AD would come back, that way one less question...
Old 12-13-2015, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
I had redzone on today... They barely showed the niners game. Probably for the best
Old 12-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by CHESTON
Yep O-line is terrible. Was Martin the Center or did Kilgore make his 1st appearance. went shopping for food at halftime (still competitive game) and man it was a stinker after i got back.

so no suck for luck, wonder if there's any QB worth drafting 1st round. but for sure we need O-Line!! wish AD would come back, that way one less question...
I think it was still Martin playing at center.
Old 12-14-2015, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Lowell's hot take:
Lowell Cohn: Will Jed York take ownership of | The Press Democrat

I honestly don't know what Jed could to to turn this thing around outside of a full on fire-sale. What a mess he's created. So damn sad. Should be interesting to see the turnout at Levi's come Sunday.

-Brian
Old 12-14-2015, 04:37 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
Lowell's hot take:
Lowell Cohn: Will Jed York take ownership of | The Press Democrat

I honestly don't know what Jed could to to turn this thing around outside of a full on fire-sale. What a mess he's created. So damn sad. Should be interesting to see the turnout at Levi's come Sunday.

-Brian
What turnout?
Old 12-15-2015, 10:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Originally Posted by JelloChex
What turnout?
My point exactly. Not sure how many empty brand-new stadiums Jed will be able to stomach. I suppose it doesn't matter when the tickets are mostly paid for already.

-Brian
Old 12-15-2015, 05:13 PM
aka FlukeWRX

StubHub!

49ers tickets can be had for as cheap as $39/ticket for their next home game on Sunday 12/20 vs the Bengals.

By contrast, the cheapest Raiders tickets for Sunday 12/20 vs the Packers are $140.00/ticket.

StubHub!

The cost of the Warriors PARKING PASS for tomorrow night's game vs the Phoenix Suns is almost as much as the cheapest 49ers event tickets (at $33/pass).

http://www.stubhub.com/golden-state-...event/9381755/

Last edited by JelloChex; 12-15-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season