Humboldt County thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 2006 Evo IX SSL
do it ! whoo !
Old 08-14-2007, 01:18 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Almost, next races I got this! That is if the coolant flush, turbo res radiator cap, and new thermostat make it not push coolant out the overflow anymore.

Give me a call man, I can totally help you out with the AVCR. Did you end up talking with Brian? He's a cool *** **** and knows his stuff about the EVO. You need to get down to Hayward!

In other news let's go out and drive on Thursday? Weathers been great! Anyone heard from Adam?

Seranin you are invited in your truck !

Blingus if you are around you know you are always invited.

Waddup with Casey? Two Subaru's and one has to be ready to drive? I still have yet to see the race beast or the new '05.

I can see what up with Matt with the '05 white wagon and see if he wants to go also. We have yet to do another run since what was that May?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:21 PM

btw I have a SIACK route for us, not to worry!
Old 08-14-2007, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by psoper
thought I might point you guys on this thread to the fifth annual "Redwood Rendezvous Road Rally Adventure tour and Campout", which will involve a couple of days driving around in your general neighborhood.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/anticipating-5th-annual-redwood-rendezvous-road-rally-adventure-tour-campout-167302/

We've been doing this for coming up on 5 years now, the first couple times staying in Humboldt Redwoods, last year we camped out in the Mendocino Forest, this year I'm thinking the lighthouse beach campground out of Petrolia.

I think we'll be running on the last weekend in September, if you aren't down for the rally portion, at least come out for the campfire antics if you can.
I am down for this. Lemme know where you guys plan to go. That campgroud out by Petrolia on the river is ver nice and mild weather (70-80 degrees). The roads out there are nice. Have you done the dirt section to Kings range to the lookout?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:39 PM

OMGHi2XLL!
Old 08-14-2007, 02:40 PM

yo adam's been working alot. Yea ive been talking to Bryan alot, just trying to find some time to get down there. btw i hardly know my way around south of humboldt LOL.

And casey's been around, if he keeps outta trouble with THE LAW im sure he'd be down for a drive. I might be off thursday whoo!

Welll since blingus is hatin' on da evo i might have u check it out. Planning on switching to the GM solenoid whenever i see Bryan tho.

50 trim next year
Old 08-14-2007, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by turbosmurf02
yo adam's been working alot. Yea ive been talking to Bryan alot, just trying to find some time to get down there. btw i hardly know my way around south of humboldt LOL.

And casey's been around, if he keeps outta trouble with THE LAW im sure he'd be down for a drive. I might be off thursday whoo!

Welll since blingus is hatin' on da evo i might have u check it out. Planning on switching to the GM solenoid whenever i see Bryan tho.

50 trim next year
Finding GST Motorsports is easy. It's RIGHT off the 880 like 3-4 blocks on Industrial. Now fill up and go this weekend!

Fortucky Po-lice f'king wit Casey?
Old 08-14-2007, 02:55 PM

yea yea thanx.... casey will be lucky if he gets to KEEP HIS License! already got pulled over TWICE in the 05
Old 08-14-2007, 03:33 PM

yea yea thanx.... casey will be lucky if he gets to KEEP HIS License! already got pulled over TWICE in the 05
um, ouch!

Tell him to call me for INS help if he needs it (that is IF he gets to keep he DL).
Old 08-15-2007, 10:50 AM

Car Info: Fast
ya, he had a court date the other day but I haven't talked to him since.

The goddamn fortuna cops gave me a fix-it ticket for a dead headlight. ****ing got me right in front of my house before I even knew it was out!! Some ***** kid cop, about as old as the hair on my nuts. Watch out, cause he is profiling any fast cars. Next time he gives me ****, I am going to have him call his shift supervisor and file a complaint about profiling. /rant

Anywho, I have today and thursday off paid, so I can probably go. I am supposed to be going to the beach with a friend, but I think she would be down for a good drive.

oh ya, whats up with bringing Ed up? I talked to him on AIM a few weeks ago, and basically said that Jerimiah should handle the arrangements if it is before November cause I wont be around. I will have to have a friend take my car lol.

I have that Catless Helix V2 downpipe if dude needs it. Give him my cell if he is interested.

k dudes, I will be around...hit me up.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:05 AM

Man sorry about all the crap in Fortucky. Those cops are all rookies and over zealous. It's funny because EPD never pulls anyone over, they just shoot tweakers all day.

How much you want for the DP? I will give Matt you number and tell him to call you.

How about an evening drive around 5-7or8pm tomorrow?

So who all is on the list for tunning by Ed?

Sign up here and I will contact him. My toon by Mioke is staying on my car but we have plenty of others that need tunning.

Once you sell Matt he DP he wants a tune also. He has a catback and an AP1.

Originally Posted by aboothman
ya, he had a court date the other day but I haven't talked to him since.

The goddamn fortuna cops gave me a fix-it ticket for a dead headlight. ****ing got me right in front of my house before I even knew it was out!! Some ***** kid cop, about as old as the hair on my nuts. Watch out, cause he is profiling any fast cars. Next time he gives me ****, I am going to have him call his shift supervisor and file a complaint about profiling. /rant

Anywho, I have today and thursday off paid, so I can probably go. I am supposed to be going to the beach with a friend, but I think she would be down for a good drive.

oh ya, whats up with bringing Ed up? I talked to him on AIM a few weeks ago, and basically said that Jerimiah should handle the arrangements if it is before November cause I wont be around. I will have to have a friend take my car lol.

I have that Catless Helix V2 downpipe if dude needs it. Give him my cell if he is interested.

k dudes, I will be around...hit me up.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:28 PM

I could have Ed or you set up the avcr (better) on the evo, but still im gonna rid it & put the 3port solenoid on by bryan(gst)
Old 08-15-2007, 02:30 PM

Car Info: Fast
the Helix catless v3 goes for $200 + shipping at Gruppe-S, so I think $150 is fair for a V2
Old 08-15-2007, 02:47 PM

Sounds more than fair to me.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 05 STi White v2 8cm FP Red
I could have Ed or you set up the avcr (better) on the evo, but still im gonna rid it & put the 3port solenoid on by bryan(gst)
Bryan doesnt like the AVCR because some of the newer ones seem to have issues. Fortunately, the one dylan had put in his car was an older one and therefore works perfectly.

AVCR is MUCH better to have than a GM solenoid for all applications. If Bryan is telling you to use something else I would recommend you go to a different tuner who is more comfortable with them.

Quick Reply: Humboldt County thread