Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

State of the Union

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
anyone play the drinking game?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_436932.html
Event Instructions
Obama says "let me be clear" Do one shot
Obama says "change isn't easy" Do one shot
Obama says "make no mistake" Do one shot
Obama says "Let me be clear, change isn't easy, make no mistake." He's screwing with you to get you drunk, so five shots
Joe Wilson yells something Do two shots
Obama yells back Finish the bottle
Obama says "jobs" Do one shot, two if you're unemployed
Obama says "health care" Do not drink, you will not be given a replacement liver
Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal Do one shot
Nancy Pelosi becomes a seal STOP DRINKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Obama mentions Bo Put beer in your dog's water bowl
Michelle Obama wears a slinky dress Go immediately to the HuffPost Style page for close-ups
Joe Biden nods-off/laughs inappropriately/starts talking before the speech is over Do three shots
Obama uses the term "Congressional leadership" Do two shots carefully as all that laughing will make it difficult to swallow
Obama says he's "fighting for you" Do one shot, two if you believe him
Obama mentions Haiti Text “Haiti” to the number 90999 and donate $10 to the Red Cross
Old 01-28-2010, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
even if you drank water, you'd be sick
Old 01-28-2010, 03:48 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by medicSTi
I think Obama, like most politicians (across party lines), told people what they wanted to hear and appeared as one of them. But a wolf in sheep's clothing is not discovered by his appearance, but rather what it says and does.

I think Obama and the majority of politicians' fruits bear witness as to who and what they are. It is by the fruit of the tree that we are able to discover if it is a good or bad tree. No bad tree will produce good fruit and no good tree will produce bad fruit. It is by what they do that we can determine who they really are.

I think Obama is very funny, charismatic, and relatable. Which I believe is the sheep's clothing. The wolf that Obama and all the other progressives (including the Bushes and almost every president since the turn of the 20th century) truly are has become apparent in their actions and what they pursue as we move towards bigger government and ignore the Constitution.

These men are not of the same sound minds of our forefathers.
I agree with you Steven and you always seem to put things so eloquently. It is funny (and sad in some respects) that you are one of the few people I know that can criticize Obama WHILE having the understanding that the problem is much larger than a Democrat or Republican issue. There are fundamental problems in regards that American "democracy" has become a circus that the American people have lost faith in.

I am irritated by Republicans that never once spoke up against Bush's atrocities just as much as I am irritated with Obama's sheep. I also believe that Congress has become an incredible spectacle.

The bottom line... Americans need to WAKE UP before they get eaten by the wolves running the nation.

Last edited by Turbo Rob; 01-28-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
I agree with you Steven and you always seem to put things so eloquently. It is funny (and sad in some respects) that you are one of the few people I know that can criticize Obama WHILE having the understanding that the problem is much larger than a Democrat or Republican issue. There are fundamental problems in regards that American "democracy" has become a circus that the American people have lost faith in.

I am irritated by Republicans that never once spoke up against Bush's atrocities just as much as I am irritated with Obama's sheep. I also believe that Congress has become an incredible spectacle.

The bottom line... Americans need to WAKE UP before they get eaten by the wolves running the nation.
lol Thanks Rob

You know, you and I were both very young when Bush took office and I've learned a lot now that I've seen what he truly was doing to the US as compared to what he said he was doing. I wish I had realized it back then, but I was a freshman in high school when he took office and barely 21 by the time it was over.

As of now, I've realized that the politicians need to be held accountable to their fruits and not their speeches. I'm hoping that Americans are getting sick of both parties' schinanigans and moving closer to holding politicians accountable.