Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Ok Mr. Honda lover, you shoulda been on your 4th Civic & lovin' it instead. Y'all obviously like Honda while i don't, simple as that really. I have yet to see a Honda that ain't rice & if you consider a STi anything a stock Subaru then that's all you. I guess STi ain't **** huh.
What are your thoughts on Miatas?

Old 07-26-2011, 10:29 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Ok Mr. Honda lover, you shoulda been on your 4th Civic & lovin' it instead. Y'all obviously like Honda while i don't, simple as that really. I have yet to see a Honda that ain't rice & if you consider a STi anything a stock Subaru then that's all you. I guess STi ain't **** huh.
Come on, bro, don't tell me you have never seen a legit good looking honda? There's so many hondas on this planet, theres bound to be a ton of bad ones, but there are also many many great ones.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:36 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
I'm talking about the major illegal mods that totally change your car from stock, if your car didn't come with turbo or supercharger from the factory, then it doesn't belong on it. There's sooo much technical stuff involved here but i don't wanna get into all that ****, just get a car already powerful & with all that stuff, period. And i'm not talking about street racing cuz everyone does it (don't try to ****ing lie either), i was pissed off at slower cars (usually Hondas, go figure) always trying anything to initiate a race when i never do that kind of stupid **** to others. I love how a "bonified Subie tuner" like yourself can sit & tell me about how stupid street racing is when i bet you're helping contribute to those cars racing, whether on the street or track. You tune for only one reason, power, which in turn makes them drive faster & harder. Most people drive on the streets, not tracks, so street racing is inevitable, especially in tuned Subies.
Ok, lets get into the details shall we?
1) if its an ILLEGAL MODIFICATION it doesn't matter whether its a supercharger or an intake. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT?

2) YOU TAKE THE BAIT AND STREET RACE, so that makes you A RICER IDIOT JUST LIKE THEM!!!! You said it yourself, not me. You called those people idiots/ricers for street racing and modding their cars, then admitted to street racing and modding your car. So you called yourself a RICER/IDIOT.

3) Me tuning cars has NOTHING to do with this thread whatsoever. I NEVER claimed "street racing is stupid/idiotic". Go ahead and find the post where I said that. Go ahead and quote that post so I can see it. You are a damn fool, and I'm calling you out on your idiocy. You don't see me claiming its stupid then saying I do it. I either don't say its stupid or I don't do it. PRETTY SIMPLE CONCEPT WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

4) I tune to produce power. What people do with that power is none of my business. Period. Your argument is invalid because you have no argument. Every performance shop out there will modify/tune a car because that's what they do. Once that car leaves its doors its none of their business. Just because you street race with your almightly stock STi doens't mean everyone does.

5) Street racing is inevitable?
So now not only do you do it, but you condone it?
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

I'm a car lover. Not a nutswinger like you. Just because I can appreciate a fast subaru as well as a fast honda doesn't mean I'm going to go on their appropriate forum and bash the whole other brand. That's what fanbois like you do. You talk crap on hondas like your **** don't stink, when your car would be LUCKY to run a low 13 at 105 as it sits. You have no room to talk.

I think you need to take your meds and get off the internet for a while. Betwen the few threads you've recently been a "star" of, any and all credibility you can possibly hope to retain on this forum has been flushed down the toilet. At this point everyone is just pointing and laughing.

PS: my CAPITALIZATION is to help you catch the key phrases since you seem to have a hard time comprehending coherent sentences. It is not a sign of anger
Old 07-26-2011, 10:44 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ive said this once to you and ill say it again, are you ****ing high?

Illegal is illegal, no ifs-ans-or-buts. Doesnt matter if its full catless tbe or something as simple as tinted windows. Its illegal.

If a turbo or supercharger didnt belong on certain cars, why do companys produce kits so you can do such a thing?

Guess what, im sure a lot of us on here have street raced before, but guess what, you dont see them bragging about it every change they get. It does happen but its not encouraged and thus we dont post about it, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

If you wanted a cars thats "already powerful & with all that stuff" why didnt you buy a porsche, corvette ect ect? Maybe because not everyone can afford one? Maybe ppl can buy cheaper cars, mod them they way they want, and still end up having a fun/fast car for cheaper than buying a "fast car" stock.
I wish haha! I was referring to this thread, Hondas only, so name me a Honda made turbo/supercharger kit for their compact cars recently, & no Jackson don't count since that's aftermarket. I don't brag about street racing constantly, if i did i'd have hella threads on the subject dude, quit trying to pump bull**** up. I post accordingly, then here you always come saying i do it too much. How convenient that looks. I'll let all those people have all the problems heavily modded cars brings, i like not having to constantly fix **** thank you very much. Cars are engineered the way they are stock for a reason, drastic changes start all new problems. It's a vicious cycle, you gotta pay to play.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by bobb126
I LOL'd so hard

Honda occasionally try to race me but they never win, and my car is slow...

Especially through the twisties.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Churro Aficionado

I wish haha! I was referring to this thread, Hondas only, so name me a Honda made turbo/supercharger kit for their compact cars recently, & no Jackson don't count since that's aftermarket. I don't brag about street racing constantly, if i did i'd have hella threads on the subject dude, quit trying to pump bull**** up. I post accordingly, then here you always come saying i do it too much. How convenient that looks. I'll let all those people have all the problems heavily modded cars brings, i like not having to constantly fix **** thank you very much. Cars are engineered the way they are stock for a reason, drastic changes start all new problems. It's a vicious cycle, you gotta pay to play.
You've already been warned from a mod about how much you talk about street racing

You know that some modified cars run better/cleaner/faster than some stock ones?

I dont "pump bull**** up." I just "I post accordingly"
Old 07-26-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by tourexy
Vtec just kicked in YO!
Yeah & it gives me whiplash every time-hahahahehehehohoho!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 11:04 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Originally Posted by bobb126
I love these '99 '00 si's they look soo nice 100% stock. I'd just get a black '00, maybe drop it a little, exuast, intake, and call it a mother ****ing day
Old 07-26-2011, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
I don't discriminate on anyone's car. You just never know what they have done to it!

Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Moist IT Outsourcing Services

Car Info: Mahindra Tractor

Old 07-26-2011, 11:11 AM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
Arguing about Honda's on a Subaru forum??

really?

hahah grow up and
Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
not this s*** again.

1. Your STi only has variable timing. Not variable timing AND LIFT.

2. Your bone stock STi isn't if you have a performance mod like a different or no muffler.

3. Your STi weighs a whole lot more than a Civic.
3a. You can't just look at the crank HP/Trq. You need to look at the wheel HP/Trq to weight ratio. This shrinks the gap you thought you had.

3b. You'd be suprised how nimble a Honda can be on the road.
4. Why you so mad?
Old 07-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Double Phister
not this s*** again.

1. Your STi only has variable timing. Not variable timing AND LIFT.

2. Your bone stock STi isn't if you have a performance mod like a different or no muffler.

3. Your STi weighs a whole lot more than a Civic.
3a. You can't just look at the crank HP/Trq. You need to look at the wheel HP/Trq to weight ratio. This shrinks the gap you thought you had.

3b. You'd be suprised how nimble a Honda can be on the road.
4. Why you so mad?
Phister formatting ftw
Old 07-26-2011, 11:35 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
I like point 3A haha
Most motorcycles have "only" 30-40 torque. Geez they must be so ridiculously slow
Old 07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
I like point 3A haha
Most motorcycles have "only" 30-40 torque. Geez they must be so ridiculously slow

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas