Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 08:17 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Originally Posted by bobb126
10:1 compression ratio + 8 lbs of boost = holy **** fast
Actually for the s2k its 11:1 and a forged bottom end (STOCK)
+ ridiculously high flowing head = easy 400whp on pump and 500whp on e85 at 12psi
Add to that amazing handling and GORGEOUS looks and you've got a pretty wild car all around.
The K series is even more potent though not as strong internally.

The older b/d series are not as crazy but very capable with boost as well, at a fraction of the price it costs for other cars to make that kinda power.

What these stuck up kids don't realize when they hate is that stereotyping a whole car make based on some broke/stupid/tasteless ricers is like pissing in the wind: in the end you only make yourself look stupid.

I'll bet people with high end sports cars are laughing at the kids in this thread on a daily basis running around thinking their cars are rocketships with a Home Depot straight pipe, Herrafrush oversized wheels, and a forum account. Except those people actually have nice cars that are in every way superior to ours, and not laughing at cars barely inferior to theirs.

So whats my point? My point is that some people in here need to eat humble pie and learn to give respect where it is due. Its easy to talk on the internet. Its not so easy to build a fast/clean car.

Last edited by Vladi; 09-15-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
haha vlad

I was talking about high CR + boost in general, but crazy that s2k is 11:1, wow...

oh and by the way, my car IS a rocket ship by definition. I just installed some new mods to it. Jet turbines. Winning
Old 09-15-2011, 05:02 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX Sti
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
What these stuck up kids don't realize when they hate is that stereotyping a whole car make based on some broke/stupid/tasteless ricers is like pissing in the wind: in the end you only make yourself look stupid.

I'll bet people with high end sports cars are laughing at the kids in this thread on a daily basis running around thinking their cars are rocketships with a Home Depot straight pipe, Herrafrush oversized wheels, and a forum account. Except those people actually have nice cars that are in every way superior to ours, and not laughing at cars barely inferior to theirs.

So whats my point? My point is that some people in here need to eat humble pie and learn to give respect where it is due. Its easy to talk on the internet. Its not so easy to build a fast/clean car.
Everyone has their own opinions. I like many makes and models, not just Subaru's. I love Honda's but hate ricers that have Caltrans snow plow looking front bumpers. I talk s*** about them every time i see one. I've owned and built many cars.

so to each their own, and everyone has their own opinions.