Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Don't you have a straight pipe exhaust? Last I checked, that's pretty far from legal.

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
^Yup, i see what you're saying dude, i guess that's why they don't care, EVER! I see alot of muscle cars street racing (hell, i've even beat some after THEY initiated the races-talk about an epic fail on their part) but the majority i see are Hondas, there's just no denying or hiding the truth. That's why they have a bad rap man!
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
So they are ricers/idiots for initiating the race, but you're not an idiot for taking the bait and street racing? ILLEGALLY? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Holy crap do you even read the stuff you post?
He thinks illegal mods and street racing is stupid then posts about how he street races
I love this thread
bahahahahahaahahaahah

Alright, I'm tired of seeing these stupid ramblings.
You want street legal? OK. I got a comptech supercharged S2000 for you to run tomorrow at Sacramento Raceway. All legal. Lets see you put up or shut up. Its a honda
and of course no response to this...

See man, im not the only one "hating" on you. You do it to yourself.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:56 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
He really does bring it on himself lol.
There are tons of fast hondas out there. You can't just lump every honda into the ricer category and act like you're so 1337 driving a stock subaru lol.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:58 AM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Does anybody want a peanut?!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Churro Aficionado

he's already ben ban on another subaru site... guess he didnt learn his lesson yet
Old 07-26-2011, 10:04 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Originally Posted by DarkJuic3b0x
Does anybody want a peanut?!
Got any coffee? I'm all out and its only 10:04
Old 07-26-2011, 10:06 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
that is not good!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:06 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
THIS.
You talk about illegal mods and street racing being stupid.
Then you proceed to tell us your car has an illegal mod and you street race.

Are you serious?
I'm talking about the major illegal mods that totally change your car from stock, if your car didn't come with turbo or supercharger from the factory, then it doesn't belong on it. There's sooo much technical stuff involved here but i don't wanna get into all that ****, just get a car already powerful & with all that stuff, period. And i'm not talking about street racing cuz everyone does it (don't try to ****ing lie either), i was pissed off at slower cars (usually Hondas, go figure) always trying anything to initiate a race when i never do that kind of stupid **** to others. I love how a "bonified Subie tuner" like yourself can sit & tell me about how stupid street racing is when i bet you're helping contribute to those cars racing, whether on the street or track. You tune for only one reason, power, which in turn makes them drive faster & harder. Most people drive on the streets, not tracks, so street racing is inevitable, especially in tuned Subies.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Churro Aficionado

Old 07-26-2011, 10:10 AM

Seriously just quit it we're all adults no need to get on anyones case about anything opinions are opinions and plus we all do kinda agree that there are annoying/irresponsible people out there who likes to pick fights even if sometimes they know they wont win. Then again we are adults so lets keep it like that.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Churro Aficionado

I'm talking about the major illegal mods that totally change your car from stock, if your car didn't come with turbo or supercharger from the factory, then it doesn't belong on it. There's sooo much technical stuff involved here but i don't wanna get into all that ****, just get a car already powerful & with all that stuff, period. And i'm not talking about street racing cuz everyone does it (don't try to ****ing lie either), i was pissed off at slower cars (usually Hondas, go figure) always trying anything to initiate a race when i never do that kind of stupid **** to others. I love how a "bonified Subie tuner" like yourself can sit & tell me about how stupid street racing is when i bet you're helping contribute to those cars racing, whether on the street or track. You tune for only one reason, power, which in turn makes them drive faster & harder. Most people drive on the streets, not tracks, so street racing is inevitable, especially in tuned Subies.
Ive said this once to you and ill say it again, are you ****ing high?

Illegal is illegal, no ifs-ans-or-buts. Doesnt matter if its full catless tbe or something as simple as tinted windows. Its illegal.

If a turbo or supercharger didnt belong on certain cars, why do companys produce kits so you can do such a thing?

Guess what, im sure a lot of us on here have street raced before, but guess what, you dont see them bragging about it every change they get. It does happen but its not encouraged and thus we dont post about it, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

If you wanted a cars thats "already powerful & with all that stuff" why didnt you buy a porsche, corvette ect ect? Maybe because not everyone can afford one? Maybe ppl can buy cheaper cars, mod them they way they want, and still end up having a fun/fast car for cheaper than buying a "fast car" stock.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:16 AM

I <3 my Bugeye? lol
Old 07-26-2011, 10:19 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
He really does bring it on himself lol.
There are tons of fast hondas out there. You can't just lump every honda into the ricer category and act like you're so 1337 driving a stock subaru lol.
Ok Mr. Honda lover, you shoulda been on your 4th Civic & lovin' it instead. Y'all obviously like Honda while i don't, simple as that really. I have yet to see a Honda that ain't rice & if you consider a STi anything a stock Subaru then that's all you. I guess STi ain't **** huh.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:21 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Originally Posted by dimsumboi
If it ain't a type R, then it ain't a tyte car.
I LOL'd so hard

Honda occasionally try to race me but they never win, and my car is slow...

Especially through the twisties.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:21 AM

Ok Mr. Honda lover, you shoulda been on your 4th Civic & lovin' it instead. Y'all obviously like Honda while i don't, simple as that really. I have yet to see a Honda that ain't rice & if you consider a STi anything a stock Subaru then that's all you. I guess STi ain't **** huh.
Its okay bro its his opinion doesnt mean we all have to get fired up just calm down and let it pass. So what if Hondas are slow, you're driving a faster car anyways no need to show off right?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by bobb126
I LOL'd so hard

Honda occasionally try to race me but they never win, and my car is slow...

Especially through the twisties.
Vtec just kicked in YO!

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas