Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
You wanna bet?

I've got $1000 dollars right here in my hand that I can list at least 10 hondas IN SACRAMENTO that cost half as much as your STi that will ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH you in any type of race.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?
bahhhahahahahhahhaahahahha
Old 07-26-2011, 12:00 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy
Agreed, Its not that every single Honda owner out there does this its just those small few that ruins it for everyone else. I mean its only "their type" of cars that does that, because I dont see any Subie go up to other "racing typish" car and rev or fly by them. So far its only Hondas and Acuras :[ its making them look soo bad (when they are kinda bad already them self).
+1 Totally agree man, in my whole lifetime i've never reved or pumped on anyone just to get them to race but it's happened to me countless times. I can't stand that stupid ****, it really gets my blood boiling & all hyped up, especially if it's a slower car you absolutely know you'll smoke. I'm always just minding my own ****ing business when someone trying to show off or test you comes all out of there way to run me, whether it be reving on you at the stop, catching up to you from far away, passing you fast in slow zones, trying to stay away from you when they spot you from behind when a second ago they were driving normal, etc, etc. It seems like everyone thinks opposite when it comes to driving, slow cars wanna always go fast while fast ones just chill, i don't get it. I gotta say from personal experience that Honda/Acura vehicles are the worst offenders when it comes to picking races, they think their new intake or shiny fart can (it's the worst sound ever) will instantly give them hella power so they test it on every & anything possible. When will they ever learn VTEC can't beat AWD turbo, stock or modded. Hell, we got it too, it's called AVCS idiots! LOL
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
+1 Totally agree man, in my whole lifetime i've never reved or pumped on anyone just to get them to race but it's happened to me countless times. I can't stand that stupid ****, it really gets my blood boiling & all hyped up, especially if it's a slower car you absolutely know you'll smoke. I'm always just minding my own ****ing business when someone trying to show off or test you comes all out of there way to run me, whether it be reving on you at the stop, catching up to you from far away, passing you fast in slow zones, trying to stay away from you when they spot you from behind when a second ago they were driving normal, etc, etc. It seems like everyone thinks opposite when it comes to driving, slow cars wanna always go fast while fast ones just chill, i don't get it. I gotta say from personal experience that Honda/Acura vehicles are the worst offenders when it comes to picking races, they think their new intake or shiny fart can (it's the worst sound ever) will instantly give them hella power so they test it on every & anything possible. When will they ever learn VTEC can't beat AWD turbo, stock or modded. Hell, we got it too, it's called AVCS idiots! LOL

i doubt that
Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Comin' from a guy who used to own an SRT-4 and crashed it

How many subarus did you try to race in it? How much street racing did you do with that car? Is that how you wrecked it?
I'm pretty sure any car you had before your 'lil WRX would've got smoked by my "so-called slow by you" SRT-4 dude cuz my **** was far from stock idiot. Before you try to bash, better know your facts on the situation freak, had an accident, not from ****ing street racing either. You just never stop running your freaking mouth huh, who told you to post here anyways, read the title!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
That's a little much don't you think? The problem is that many don't make their hondas fast, but to go as far as to say what you said is just plain stupid.

I got a proposition for you:
I've got $1000 dollars right here in my hand that I can list at least 10 hondas IN SACRAMENTO that cost half as much as your STi that will ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH you in any type of race. We can go to Sac raceway so its legal so you can't use the "illegal" excuse.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Yeah we talking "street legal" cars dude or what. My ****'s a daily driver, not a full or even semi drag car. I'm talking full interior (not gutted like sooo many Honda/Acura cars), no illegal parts like NOS or aftermarket turbos/superchargers, full cats or exhaust (no cutouts), factory parts like my STi has (no aftermarket **** at all). So you see, to make 100hp/tq get even close to 300hp/tq, you gotta put a whole lot of aftermarket stuff on them, i can do the same too but by then it won't even be a contest. I'm talking "factory stock" power, why choose a weakass platform from the start just to play catch up, don't make no sense at all. There's a reason you don't see Honda/Acura vehicles in rally like Subaru, AWD is in a totally different league than FWD. Any race, no near stock Honda/Acura won't ever beat a STi, especially if there's alot of turning & long straightaways, just ain't happening dude. Now modified, that's a totally different story. It would have to be extremely wild mods to beat me, in that case i would have to be completely modded the same $ too. It depends what type of **** you're talking about cuz i was referring to all the wannabe street racers who think they're fast & always try to provoke races against way faster cars. ****ing dumb in my book, all illegal **** should be impounded & crushed anyways, so a true mule can't go legally & legit faster, which Honda/Acura falls into. No torque=no win, period, a Honda trait.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:20 AM

Car Info: 2000 AW 2.5RS, 2013 Cadillac Escalade
If it ain't a type R, then it ain't a tyte car.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
I got money that says my 35mpg 1996 far with a stock type r engine will work a lot of Wrx and sti's I see driving. 200whp vs 230whp and and the is close to 800 pounds less lol

Old 07-26-2011, 01:27 AM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Old 07-26-2011, 01:54 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Yeah we talking "street legal" cars dude or what. My ****'s a daily driver, not a full or even semi drag car. I'm talking full interior (not gutted like sooo many Honda/Acura cars), no illegal parts like NOS or aftermarket turbos/superchargers, full cats or exhaust (no cutouts), factory parts like my STi has (no aftermarket **** at all). So you see, to make 100hp/tq get even close to 300hp/tq, you gotta put a whole lot of aftermarket stuff on them, i can do the same too but by then it won't even be a contest. I'm talking "factory stock" power, why choose a weakass platform from the start just to play catch up, don't make no sense at all. There's a reason you don't see Honda/Acura vehicles in rally like Subaru, AWD is in a totally different league than FWD. Any race, no near stock Honda/Acura won't ever beat a STi, especially if there's alot of turning & long straightaways, just ain't happening dude. Now modified, that's a totally different story. It would have to be extremely wild mods to beat me, in that case i would have to be completely modded the same $ too. It depends what type of **** you're talking about cuz i was referring to all the wannabe street racers who think they're fast & always try to provoke races against way faster cars. ****ing dumb in my book, all illegal **** should be impounded & crushed anyways, so a true mule can't go legally & legit faster, which Honda/Acura falls into. No torque=no win, period, a Honda trait.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:43 AM
Churro Aficionado

I'm pretty sure any car you had before your 'lil WRX would've got smoked by my "so-called slow by you" SRT-4 dude cuz my **** was far from stock idiot. Before you try to bash, better know your facts on the situation freak, had an accident, not from ****ing street racing either. You just never stop running your freaking mouth huh, who told you to post here anyways, read the title!
Well if you wanna compare a 1969 bug to an SRT-4... id take the bug

An accident you say, you mean an accident due to street racing, get y0 facts right s0n
Old 07-26-2011, 07:24 AM

Well if you wanna compare a 1969 bug to an SRT-4... id take the bug

An accident you say, you mean an accident due to street racing, get y0 facts right s0n
Oh a 50hp oldass bug, yeah right-lmao!!!I already told you but you're way too retarded to understand, there you are always trying to twist **** up & make fun of people like usual, don't invade other's threads just to post bull**** that don't even pertain to the title idiot!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:27 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

I'd put my money on the bug.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:32 AM

i doubt that
****ing mindblowing man, you say to quit but it's YOU who never does, don't go around posting your lies & propaganda, this is suppose to be about "annoying Hondas" comprende? If you're gonna be like that, just stay in your own threads, God knows you got hundreds & counting-haha!!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:32 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Cmon seriously dont argue about which is faster than the other just have respect for one another and it'd be a better place. Now I know that not all Civics are slow and not all REX/STi are super fast because each has its own ups and down. I just dont like it when people like to sterotype, I mean yes is it annoying that they always try to pick races yes it is, but I'm also not saying that they are always super slow its just annoying because you hear it and see it everywhere.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Originally Posted by tourexy
Cmon seriously dont argue about which is faster than the other just have respect for one another and it'd be a better place. Now I know that not all Civics are slow and not all REX/STi are super fast because each has its own ups and down. I just dont like it when people like to sterotype, I mean yes is it annoying that they always try to pick races yes it is, but I'm also not saying that they are always super slow its just annoying because you hear it and see it everywhere.
Don't drive a flashy car.

I get revved on all the time because of the car I drive. Problem is, the only thing I can actually beat would be a golf kart.

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas