Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Don't drive a flashy car.

I get revved on all the time because of the car I drive. Problem is, the only thing I can actually beat would be a golf kart.
They must think your 2.5i is a STi =] who knows right? lol
Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by tourexy
They must think your 2.5i is a STi =] who knows right? lol
I know they do. Even the cops think I drive a STi. Last time I was pulled over the cop asked, "So, what kind of STi is this? It looks a little different." As he handed me my ticket.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Cmon seriously dont argue about which is faster than the other just have respect for one another and it'd be a better place. Now I know that not all Civics are slow and not all REX/STi are super fast because each has its own ups and down. I just dont like it when people like to sterotype, I mean yes is it annoying that they always try to pick races yes it is, but I'm also not saying that they are always super slow its just annoying because you hear it and see it everywhere.
You know as well as i do that no Hondas have any respect for others, if they did you wouldn't hear or see all that stuff against them. It's all too common dude, don't they know that almost every vehicle has some sort of variable valve timing nowadays, putting faith in VTEC-lmao! Like i said before, my STi has reliable factory power that's all legal, not unreliable aftermarket illegal stuff that'll never pass smog or cop inspection. Street legal is the key, i'll run any Honda/Acura all day stock or just with all legal mods, you start talking about illegal drag type **** then it's a whole different ballgame. Everyone keeps talking about all these "hella fast" Hondas, i can 100% guarantee they ain't street legal, they just ain't been caught yet, it takes alot of performance parts for them to beat us, stepping on the gas & like "where's the ****ing torque/immediate power at"-lol. NA to Turbo is like night & day.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:58 AM

I know they do. Even the cops think I drive a STi. Last time I was pulled over the cop asked, "So, what kind of STi is this? It looks a little different." As he handed me my ticket.
Damn thats a fail lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
You know as well as i do that no Hondas have any respect for others, if they did you wouldn't hear or see all that stuff against them. It's all too common dude, don't they know that almost every vehicle has some sort of variable valve timing nowadays, putting faith in VTEC-lmao! Like i said before, my STi has reliable factory power that's all legal, not unreliable aftermarket illegal stuff that'll never pass smog or cop inspection. Street legal is the key, i'll run any Honda/Acura all day stock or just with all legal mods, you start talking about illegal drag type **** then it's a whole different ballgame. Everyone keeps talking about all these "hella fast" Hondas, i can 100% guarantee they ain't street legal, they just ain't been caught yet, it takes alot of performance parts for them to beat us, stepping on the gas & like "where's the ****ing torque/immediate power at"-lol. NA to Turbo is like night & day.
Yes I know that some of them dont have respect, but it is us who should have respect. Its okay if they have illegal mods I'll just leave that for the poopoo to handle. Honda's, Acura's, etc. will always be what they are either super illegal fast or legal fast we should just know better not to mess around with those kid because thinking about it compare a 6-8g civic and a 10-30g WRX/STi they got nothing to lose if they crash because they could go get another car, but if we crash oh man I dont know about you but I'd probably be mad pist because thats 10-30g lost right there see where I'm getting at?
Old 07-26-2011, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Well if you wanna compare a 1969 bug to an SRT-4... id take the bug

An accident you say, you mean an accident due to street racing, get y0 facts right s0n
^He should say this **** to your cousin too huh-lol.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:08 AM

^He should say this **** to your cousin too huh-lol.
Lol I dont like to talk unless I see something for myself.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
my STi has reliable factory power that's all legal, not unreliable aftermarket illegal stuff that'll never pass smog or cop inspection. Street legal is the key,
Don't you have a straight pipe exhaust? Last I checked, that's pretty far from legal.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Street legal is the key, i'll run any Honda/Acura all day stock or just with all legal mods, you start talking about illegal drag type **** then it's a whole different ballgame. Everyone keeps talking about all these "hella fast" Hondas, i can 100% guarantee they ain't street legal,
Alright, I'm tired of seeing these stupid ramblings.
You want street legal? OK. I got a comptech supercharged S2000 for you to run tomorrow at Sacramento Raceway. All legal. Lets see you put up or shut up. Its a honda
Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 AM

Don't you have a straight pipe exhaust? Last I checked, that's pretty far from legal.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:12 AM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
A lot of arguing about racing in here...tell you what, we all line up in a school zone and have a go! the winner will get an american made JDM leaf badge to hang on their car lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:13 AM

Yes I know that some of them dont have respect, but it is us who should have respect. Its okay if they have illegal mods I'll just leave that for the poopoo to handle. Honda's, Acura's, etc. will always be what they are either super illegal fast or legal fast we should just know better not to mess around with those kid because thinking about it compare a 6-8g civic and a 10-30g WRX/STi they got nothing to lose if they crash because they could go get another car, but if we crash oh man I dont know about you but I'd probably be mad pist because thats 10-30g lost right there see where I'm getting at?
^Yup, i see what you're saying dude, i guess that's why they don't care, EVER! I see alot of muscle cars street racing (hell, i've even beat some after THEY initiated the races-talk about an epic fail on their part) but the majority i see are Hondas, there's just no denying or hiding the truth. That's why they have a bad rap man!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:13 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
^Yup, i see what you're saying dude, i guess that's why they don't care, EVER! I see alot of muscle cars street racing (hell, i've even beat some after THEY initiated the races-talk about an epic fail on their part) but the majority i see are Hondas, there's just no denying or hiding the truth. That's why they have a bad rap man!

So they are ricers/idiots for initiating the race, but you're not an idiot for taking the bait and street racing? ILLEGALLY? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Holy crap do you even read the stuff you post?

Last edited by Vladi; 07-26-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:14 AM

Well the only purpose for this thread is just asking if everyone experience the same problem :/ not to start arguing with one another. Whatever happened to Subie love LOL!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:15 AM

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas