The worst school shooting to date...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 03:26 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
The drug use part I know about at private schools lol. I just didnt know if they has armed guards or whether its just one of those statistical things where private schools are just such a low % and thats why nothing like this has ever happened there.

I went to a Sacred Heart Catholic Boys school when I was younger but it was located in another country. I think I remember there always being 1-2 armed guards on campus. The country is mostly non Catholic/Christian though so maybe thats why.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 12-14-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:28 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
I suppose rich people have lesser problems than regular people
Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
I suppose rich people have lesser problems than regular people
LOL!

My school was for the rich kids... lets just say we had a kid enroll on a monday... the sheriff came and picked him up on a thursday. He seriously enrolled so he could sell drugs. LOL!

We had a kid get kicked out for having a bong in his locker. Another kicked out for showing his dick to a teacher. Etc.

Same crap. Students just drive to school instead of walk.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by w0ng3r
I went to two private schools for 5 years, no armed guards, same with other private schools in toured/visited. just a lot of kids on drugs.
sounds like you went to my high school.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:51 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Yea monte vista christian and Seaside high only difference was their parents income status.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
WTF? His mother was AT HOME and after killing her THEN he went to the school. Serioiusly wtf?

20 Children Died in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre - Yahoo!

Twenty children died today when a heavily armed man invaded a Newtown, Conn., elementary school and sprayed staff and students with bullets.
The gunman, identified as Adam Lanza, 20, was found dead in the school.
Lt. Paul Vance said 18 children died in the school and two more died later in a hospital. Six adults were also slain, bringing the total to 26.
In addition to the casualties at the school, Lanza's mother Nancy Lanza was killed in her home, federal and state sources told ABC News.
According to sources, Lanza shot his mother in the face, then left his house armed with at least two semi automatic handguns, a Glock and a Sig Sauer, and a semi automatic rifle. He was also wearing a bullet proof vest.
Lanza drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School and continued his rampage, killing 26 people, authorities said. He was found dead at the school. It appears that he died from what is believed to be a self inflicted gunshot wound. The rifle was found in his car.
In the early confusion surrounding the investigation, federal sources initially identified the suspect as Adam's older brother Ryan Lanza, 24. He is being questioned by police.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
So far theres been a big mix up about the story, a lot of misinformed information being leaked out by the press and media at the initial start just because they wanted to release something.

Adam had a history of being disturbed, another psychologically troubled individual. Shot his mother at home, then traveled to school and then went on a rampage and ending it with himself.

One of the most disrespectful things you can mention or try to spark up in this thread is a topic about gun control. Grow some brains.

http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-sho...opstories.html

Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old who killed 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut this morning, was "obviously not well," a relative told ABC News.

Family friends in Newtown also described the young man as troubled and described his mother Nancy as very rigid. "[Adam] was not connected with the other kids," said one friend.

Late today, police said Nancy Lanza's body was found in the family home. According to sources, Lanza shot his mother in the face, then left the house armed with at least two semi-automatic handguns and a semi-automatic rifle.

State and federal authorities believe his mother may have once worked at the elementary school where Adam went on his deadly rampage, although she was not a teacher, according to relatives, perhaps a volunteer.

As part of the investigation authorities searched the New Jersey apartment of Adam's older brother Ryan in Hoboken, New Jersey.

Police had initially identified Ryan as the killer, until he sent out a series of Facebook posts saying it wasn't him and that he was at work all day.

Sources told ABC News that Ryan, 24, works as a senior person in Ernst and Young's tax practice in Manhattan.

"He's a tax guy and he is clean as a whistle," a source familiar with his work said.

Ryan has worked at the firm 4 years.

Today the NYPD and FBI went to Ernst & Young and removed Ryan's laptop and other possessions, which is part of the normal investigative process.

Officials were interviewing Ryan and his father, but neither person was under any suspicion, multiple sources said.

Last edited by pho_shizzle; 12-14-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Pho .... agreed.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:36 PM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
Another ****ing gun control debate? Really?

Blaming this on guns is like blaming a fork for making you fat!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 PM

Car Info: 2008 SSM WRX Premium
Originally Posted by Volkey
Another ****ing gun control debate? Really?

Blaming this on guns is like blaming a fork for making you fat!
Agreed, drugs are illegal yet there is tons of meth heads running around. If people want something legal or not, they will get it regardless.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:40 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Why blame guns for this? Blame the society that breeds this scum in the first place.

-- Ed
Old 12-14-2012, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
And the firearms were registered to the mother. She really needs a .223 assault rifle? She probably bought them for him. This all goes back to bad/negligent parenting. Not gun control.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

School Shootings Stats

Interesting site with some school shooting stats in the US and in the world. The US is BY FAR the worst! Maybe we need to start taking a very close look why. Or maybe just GTFO out of here. Seriously scary stuff for a new parent.

-- Ed
Old 12-14-2012, 08:27 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Why blame guns for this? Blame the society that breeds this scum in the first place.

-- Ed
We are the society that created him.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
We are the society that created him.
That was my point...

Quick Reply: The worst school shooting to date...