Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?

Old 08-24-2005, 09:05 AM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Too much hate here - he's not going to read these or come back

There is just too much hate on this thread - he's not comming back and he's not going to read this stuff either.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:06 AM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! Stevens Creeks Subaru eh? Well, the ***-hats there can lick my 9 while I drive down to Santa Cruz Subaru and get a lot more respect, knowledgeable
staff, etc, etc, etc...

Last time I went there I was told I was in the wrong demographic and that only 30 something yuppies buy subarus, and that was by the "sales manager" at that time... lemme tell ya, the WRX is definatly NOT aimed at 30 something yuppies...

f'ing a$$hats!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
I tell EVERYONE that I know NOT to go to Stevens Creek Subaru for cars even if they are not looking to buy at the moment. So not only people here know, people OUTSIDE of i-club also know. Word of mouth has an amazing effect!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by HitMan912
to be honest, stevens creek was fine with me. i got an 02 wrx back in october of 2002 and it was the last 02 on the lot in monterey, santa cruz, and stevens creek. i went with my parents and my dad haggled with some buff *** dude, who said he drove a corvette with 500whp or some ****, for an hour or so and then went to the manager guy. we were with the manager for like 2 more hours.

the buff *** dude was a young fellow and he was cool as hell - not pushy, friendly, and had nice conversations with us. the manager on the otherhand was sort of a dick and pushy and thought he was hot **** and was arguing with my dad about the price we wanted. so when we finally threatened to walk out and actually did get to the door, the guy finally said ok about the price. we got it for $22,XXX brand spanken new with 46 miles on it. i was now the proud owner of PSM 2002 WRX sedan after trading in my acura and putting a down payment. but i didnt know how to drive stick!

so the manager guy insisted we take the car that night (day turned to night negotiating) and that they get my old acura that night, but it was back at my house which is an hour away. so the buff *** dude drove me home in my new car over 17 while my parents drove back in their car. then he picked up the acura and drove back and i had my subaru. they seemed pretty cool to me. and ive never had any problems with the car although i take it to subaru of SC for the check ups and services, but only because its closer. i've actually had much worse experiences with subaru of santa cruz than with stevens creek.
46 miles = test driven. and were you checkin out the buff guy, or the car? lol!

mine had 3 miles on it when I bought it. the first 2 put on by my dad, the last mile from me.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
There is just too much hate on this thread - he's not comming back and he's not going to read this stuff either.
Yeah, lol.

thefreak

Last Activity: Yesterday 09:28 PM

Starts the thread stating he wants dialog to help makes things right, then never shows up again. Sounds like on par for Stevens Creek!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by HitMan912
to be honest, stevens creek was fine with me. i got an 02 wrx back in october of 2002 and it was the last 02 on the lot in monterey, santa cruz, and stevens creek. i went with my parents and my dad haggled with some buff *** dude, who said he drove a corvette with 500whp or some ****, for an hour or so and then went to the manager guy. we were with the manager for like 2 more hours.

the buff *** dude was a young fellow and he was cool as hell - not pushy, friendly, and had nice conversations with us. the manager on the otherhand was sort of a dick and pushy and thought he was hot **** and was arguing with my dad about the price we wanted. so when we finally threatened to walk out and actually did get to the door, the guy finally said ok about the price. we got it for $22,XXX brand spanken new with 46 miles on it. i was now the proud owner of PSM 2002 WRX sedan after trading in my acura and putting a down payment. but i didnt know how to drive stick!

so the manager guy insisted we take the car that night (day turned to night negotiating) and that they get my old acura that night, but it was back at my house which is an hour away. so the buff *** dude drove me home in my new car over 17 while my parents drove back in their car. then he picked up the acura and drove back and i had my subaru. they seemed pretty cool to me. and ive never had any problems with the car although i take it to subaru of SC for the check ups and services, but only because its closer. i've actually had much worse experiences with subaru of santa cruz than with stevens creek.
uhhh... 46 miles is not a new car brosuff.... i bought mine in less than an hour at wentworth Subaru (in Portland Oregon) w/ 6 miles on it. GREAT dealership. Paid $23,600 With extended warranty, and a whole bunch of other options at a time when it was hard to get ahold of a MBP WRX. they even threw in the wing for $50 (instead of the retarded $300 some odd) because I didnt want one, but it was the only black WRX for MILES!

like i said in my previous post... Stevens Creek Subaru can lick my 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by nKoan
Yeah, lol.

thefreak

Starts the thread stating he wants dialog to help makes things right, then never shows up again. Sounds like on par for Stevens Creek!
well maybe he wanted a good night's sleep so he could wake up bright and early to harass more potential customers at Steven's Creek this morning.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by nKoan
Yeah, lol.

thefreak

well lets be nice and give him a full 24 hours... i know ill be back here at 9:30 tonight to see what he has to say...
Old 08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 WRB Wagon
damn this thread is hella funny to read :rotfl: it's all about a flame thread. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:44 AM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
I would mail this whole thread to him so he can post it in the waiting area, but he would probably just take Hitmans review.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:16 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by illogical
About the only way I figure that's possible at Steven's Creek, is if you were waving a gun around...
so I guess duhveed could pull it off then
Old 08-24-2005, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
I HATE Stevens creek... I hate your sales people more than I hate islamic terrorists. You guys are seriously on a lower level. Don't come here and say you guys have changed, etc... cuz you haven't, and everything you say is bull ****. We have zero respect for you, so please, get the **** out of here before I remove you.

Just curious when was the last time you came in? I've done a search but would much rather hear it straight from the horses mouth. The only reason I started this thread is to try to make things right. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience here before and although I don't know when you came in and who it was that did that to you, I'm 99% sure that person had been fired a long time ago. If it happened before January of 2004 that person is gone. Like I said if you want to meet me in person to talk about this I'm all for it.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:46 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by thefreak
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience here before...

Uh...did you read the thread? It's not just him, and poor treatment has happened recently...you need a new owner/general managment team to change anything...
Old 08-24-2005, 10:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by killaho
umm nice story.. I got my car at Carlson also for $22,xxx EXCEPT I was in and out in 20 minutes. No BS haggling and only 7 miles on it too.
+1... 30 minutes no haggling and 4 miles.... thanks carlsen subaru!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:47 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
You can't be serious.. You (Stevens Creek) want us to tell YOU what went wrong? In addition to the horrible service, ridiculous markups when the EVO VIII and Sti first came up, and other issues brought up on Nabisco, i-club, etc., you guys should be able to figure out all by yourselves "what went wrong".

Tim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?