Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
1) when i bought my car in january 2002, sales guy CLAIMED my car was twin turbo...
2) You tried to sell me a WRX for 35,000 dollars
3) recently bought an oil filter, you charged seperate for the crush washer ( who the hell does that? 1st dealership i've ever seen do that) i only bought it because i didn't have time or gas to go all the way to santa cruz
4) my buddy went in to find out about the car, and Salesperson gave him a smug look and said "you already know your **** about this car"
5) another buddy went in with his mom's new Acura MDX and overheard your sales people saying "that kid just bought a new car, he's not gonna buy one" and refused to help him.

there's more, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
the only reason i bought my car from stevens creek was cause.... well you were the only ones with a white wingless wrx in stock

i had made my deal very clear over the phone and had 0 problems on price when i got there. and if your detailer didnt put a fat scratch in my door and your body shop didnt take 3 days to fix it i could have said everything went well

edgar,
Old 08-23-2005, 10:28 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
the only reason i bought my car from stevens creek was cause.... well you were the only ones with a white wingless wrx in stock

i had made my deal very clear over the phone and had 0 problems on price when i got there. and if your detailer didnt put a fat scratch in my door and your body shop didnt take 3 days to fix it i could have said everything went well

edgar,
maybe its cuz your white
Old 08-23-2005, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
damn, thats like, deep.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:30 PM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
-j- Subscribes!

People viewing this thread....so far

-j-, 02BlackWRX, bassplayrr, cowkllr, crashnscar, dan avoN7, jmacattack, Oaf, pcowan, slagehammer, subgenius, zumnwrx
Old 08-23-2005, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
maybe its cuz your white

edgar,
Old 08-23-2005, 10:31 PM

You guys are the sleeziest people on earth. Brian, you and I met.... you guys screwed my brother b/c he was too young and did not understand the crap you were pulling. You promised that you and the bigger slim ball of a general manager would take care of things.

Your normal business practice is to screw every customer possible. What part of out the door didn't you understand and someone fudged the numbers and didn't explain what was all going on.

Yes my brother was stupid for dealing with your dealership and didn't listen when I told him to walk out of there NOW. He called me and I heard the F'ing salesperson and him say 23500 OTD back and forth. At that point, I figured you guys would do the right thing since it was clearly negociated. But NO... I even asked you later what OTD meant you agree'd with my definition. and promised that you will "taking care of the situation". haha a free protective coating makes up for $2600 in difference?!

FU all of you lying, sleezy sacks of ****.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by thefreak
Hey Bay Area! I've never really introduced myself...My name is Brian Bakhtiari and I am one of the managers here at Stevens Creek Subaru. I was just wondering if you have had any bad experiences with us in the past, what they were and what (if anything) was done on our part to resolve the issue. Whether it be here or in person, I would like to talk to you guys/gals and see what we can do to resolve any issues you have had with us in the past.
Hello,

Just so you know, the last stevens creek salesman who joined I-club was pretty damn nice. He was trying to change the image of the dealership around, and was super honest, and down right cool guy. I can't blame him for his efforts. You know what happened to him? He was fired by stevens creek's owner/manager.

I guess the guy WANTS to keep sleazy salesman, cause the one honest guy trying to turn things around got the boot.

-Gagan
Old 08-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by En3D
You guys are the sleeziest people on earth. Brian, you and I met.... you guys screwed my brother b/c he was too young and did not understand the crap you were pulling. You promised that you and the bigger slim ball of a general manager would take care of things.

Your normal business practice is to screw every customer possible. What part of out the door didn't you understand and someone fudged the numbers and didn't explain what was all going on.

Yes my brother was stupid for dealing with your dealership and didn't listen when I told him to walk out of there NOW. He called me and I heard the F'ing salesperson and him say 23500 OTD back and forth. At that point, I figured you guys would do the right thing since it was clearly negociated. But NO... I even asked you later what OTD meant you agree'd with my definition. and promised that you will "taking care of the situation". haha a free protective coating makes up for $2600 in difference?!

FU all of you lying, sleezy sacks of ****.
winner
Old 08-23-2005, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Lol nice user name "the freak'
Old 08-23-2005, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I'm still waiting for thefreak to say "oh, we've changed now" but for some reason he has yet to check in on the thread he created tonight
Old 08-23-2005, 11:01 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Originally Posted by blue blurr
Lol nice user name "the freak'
Owned yourself from the start. You asked for it.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:01 PM

Car Info: wrx02
Wink

I guess I shouldn't buy Forester XT there...
Old 08-23-2005, 11:02 PM

Car Info: WR Blue Wagon
Originally Posted by Racenut
Oh my.. this could get interesting

Told ya
Old 08-23-2005, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Aspen White Subaru STI
Stevens Creek tried to sell my bf a wrx with a f'ed up tranny!

Quick Reply: Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?