rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 02:46 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by MVWRX
Mtn View, corner of Grant/237 and El Camino (right?)
yeah
Old 01-18-2006, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Went to sugar bowl on Sunday and it was beautiful, almost a perfect day. Fresh snow, sunny, no wind, short lift lines and not too many people on the mountain...it was great. ALthough traffic was crappy! Driving from Concord to Sugar Bowl took over 4 hours, and the way back was nearly 5 hours, I zonked out and slept 12 hours when I got home
Old 01-18-2006, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM STi
I'm in Snowbird right now

It's a blizzard out there!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 04:03 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX + 08 335i + 07 Tahoe Lt3
cant wait to head out to tahoe this weekend with all this new snow comming
Old 01-18-2006, 04:15 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Went to sugar bowl on Sunday and it was beautiful, almost a perfect day. Fresh snow, sunny, no wind, short lift lines and not too many people on the mountain...it was great. ALthough traffic was crappy! Driving from Concord to Sugar Bowl took over 4 hours, and the way back was nearly 5 hours, I zonked out and slept 12 hours when I got home
Dude, I hate you. I was going to roll up there with a buddy but then we realized Monday was a Holiday and figured it would be a mad house. At least the crappy traffic softens my pain a bit!
Old 01-18-2006, 04:26 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
OK, to ease your pain even more, I lost 4 free passes that my dad gave me. Flat out gone...Im gonna see if they are refundable/exchangable or something, I dunno. It sucked because I had everything planned, then come morning Im like W T F ?

oh well
Old 01-18-2006, 04:38 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
^^Worse than that, my brother's roomate at Davis bought a double whammy pass. Before he even used it once, he compound fractured his ulna and will be out for the season. I feel for the guy, that's a crap load of money and fun down the drain.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:20 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX + 08 335i + 07 Tahoe Lt3
ouch that does suck!
Old 01-18-2006, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
All right, all right, settle down, folks. Anyone else get the feeling that we're playing out the scene fr Lethal Weapon 2 where Rene Russo & Mel Gibson are one-upping each other w/ battle scars? That means y'all are a couple posts away fr one serious nekkid romp in the snow!

I'm sorry, that's just wrong on so many levels! My bad. My bad. So, ahem, back to topic ... what was it? Beer? Juggies on Trampolines? Racing up Pikes Peak? ah... yes...

Who's down to get their shred on tomorrow? I was thinking of doing a day-trip on Sunday, but I'd rather watch me some football then. Plus, I've got this work dinner to go to. Anyway, the Nat'l Weather Svc forecasts some serious dumpage fr this current storm that began last nite. Close to a foot & half at the upper elevations! I was thinking o' Sugar Bowl or Kirkwood. Oh, I was hoping to tag along w/ someone looking to head up since I drove up my buddies last Thurs. I'll chip in for some petrol, of course.

Any fellow powderhounds out there? I'm an advanced/intermediate boarder in San Jo near SJ State. Shoot me a pm.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Ah Cliff, how are you man? Ray and I were talking about going up this weekend. I have to give him a call and see what's up. Football sounds good though. I'd go with you tomorrow but, I think I will finally be able to pick my car up. So no can. Mon. looks good too. Hey have you given it any thought about the weekend romp at Ray's? I was thinking the second week of Feb. The third week all of the kids are out of school. Which means hibernation waiting for hibernation. Chime in ******!!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 06:03 PM

Car Info: MY00RS25
YEAH! I'll be at Heavenly this weekend. They just opened up a night terrain park.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
!Hola, Senor Jefe! Yeah, I pm'd Ray my thoughts for a trip for his "i-club renowned" powder stashes. ssshhhh. We mustn't give away all the goodies. Remember... them freshies are oh-so-delicate and remain that way by our determination to keep them that way. heh heh. That 2nd wknd is ideal for me, too. He knows and, of course, you know that Holiday wknds blow at the resorts as far as crowds go. If I don't find anyone to head up w/ tomorrow, I may have to head over to the Duke tonite to have a Stella. It's been a while, bruddah!
Old 01-18-2006, 06:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Cool, Jeremy just twisted my arm, I think I am going to go to the Duke too.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:42 PM

i'd be down to go, but i only go to kirkwood, i don't *** with dem bammar ski resortz
Old 01-19-2006, 09:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Ah Cliff, how are you man? Ray and I were talking about going up this weekend. I have to give him a call and see what's up. Football sounds good though. I'd go with you tomorrow but, I think I will finally be able to pick my car up. So no can. Mon. looks good too. Hey have you given it any thought about the weekend romp at Ray's? I was thinking the second week of Feb. The third week all of the kids are out of school. Which means hibernation waiting for hibernation. Chime in ******!!!!
You guys know I'm down for the second weekend in Feb.

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.