rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 02:34 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by MVWRX
DUDE I wish I had known that before. I live at California and Escuela, I go downtown 3-4 nights a week...usually Merv's for the prices. Damn it, and now you quit...oh well.
I'm staying on as an on-call person. basically just to pick up the occassional shift. Once every few weeks or what not.

I'll still be drinking down there as well.

do you drive a silver sedan? I've seen one a few different times in the general area of merv's.

surprised you haven't seen my wagon down there....or justin's for that matter. He used to work there as well.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:43 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
It is crazy I haven't seen your cars...I have a wagon too, CGM 05. Right now I have a handicap thing because I broke my ankle though. I'll keep an eye out for other wagons down there.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:50 PM

Car Info: 2002 psm wrx
Originally Posted by ucbsti
So have I

say a few modded WRXs and a STi in the northstar parking lot this weekend
I was there yesterday. There were quite a few subies out. I was totally envious since I didn't take my car up. Weather was perfect!
Old 01-09-2006, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
It is crazy I haven't seen your cars...I have a wagon too, CGM 05. Right now I have a handicap thing because I broke my ankle though. I'll keep an eye out for other wagons down there.
I worked at Molly's from last october to August. I occasionally see other Subaru's in the parking lot, but nobody ever says hi or post's up in the sighting thread. So I just figure that they aren't on the site. But yea, you'd either see Ray's white '04 wagon or my Blue '02 wagon.

~Justin
Old 01-10-2006, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by stg2lgcy00
I wanna head up once I'm not sick anymore, felt like crap this whole week. Oh and I think Judd Bales wants to come along also...
yo, li'l Jefe!
i totally forgot about good ol' Judd. even more hilarious @the burger joint where the guy behind the counter went to school w/ him. hope ya feel better soon. looks like i'm only able to do a one-day to sierra on thurs now. folks are dropping like flies for the double-down action. ah...it's ok though. now i could spend half o' wed @tri-city esp. since i got there a shade before 8 last nite & they were closed. get better kwik b/c the snow & the sliding will be insane for the next 6+ weeks! yes, you heard it here first!
catch ya later!
Old 01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by boardoholic
yo, li'l Jefe!
i totally forgot about good ol' Judd. even more hilarious @the burger joint where the guy behind the counter went to school w/ him. hope ya feel better soon. looks like i'm only able to do a one-day to sierra on thurs now. folks are dropping like flies for the double-down action. ah...it's ok though. now i could spend half o' wed @tri-city esp. since i got there a shade before 8 last nite & they were closed. get better kwik b/c the snow & the sliding will be insane for the next 6+ weeks! yes, you heard it here first!
catch ya later!
speaking of season passes....wait til' you see the name on mine!!! haaaa....

I'm gonna try to work out a date to go up.....gonna try for like...2 or 3 weeks from now.

Can't do it around the first of feb though..it's the ladies bday and she'd cut a finger off for that one. or hit my leg with a hammer ala' misery so I can't ride anymore.

What's a good weekend for your cliff, jeff, jeff, justin..etc.

Jeff...keep in mind the bday party deal at your place and whatever I work up for meg.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:53 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM VF34, 08 WRB FSXT
anyone going to northstar on thursday? i'll be out there in an 02 psm with a cf hood and an 04 wagon.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:43 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
im goin up to my cabin for the weekend.. goin boardin at sierra on saturday and heavenly or kirkwood on sunday.. i drive an 06 2.5i.

i go up every weekend if anyone's down to board
Old 01-11-2006, 11:46 PM

^^^^but i really only want to board with someone GOOD.^^

the occasional 420 is cool also.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:35 AM

DUDE I wish I had known that before. I live at California and Escuela, I go downtown 3-4 nights a week...usually Merv's for the prices. Damn it, and now you quit...oh well.
I live in the California-Latham ghetto as well... I've seen quite a few Subarus around. Next time I'm at Molly's I'll be on the lookout.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:00 PM
General Pimpin'

bah. Looks like I probably have one more shift to cover. I'll be there either to work or drink Sat.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
General Pimpin'

oh and you guys that live down there.......do you know what happened a few weeks back. It was around 2:30 or so and I am on my way home...get passed by a butt load of cops. I get to the chevron get gas. They surround the parking lot by the hotel. Some van smashed into the in and out and was still sitting there. Driver on the run. bunch of fire and para over at the jack and the box and what not. They caught the guy. I saw that on my way out.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
oh and you guys that live down there.......do you know what happened a few weeks back. It was around 2:30 or so and I am on my way home...get passed by a butt load of cops. I get to the chevron get gas. They surround the parking lot by the hotel. Some van smashed into the in and out and was still sitting there. Driver on the run. bunch of fire and para over at the jack and the box and what not. They caught the guy. I saw that on my way out.
Somebody smashed into the In and Out?
Old 01-12-2006, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Somebody smashed into the In and Out?

what city was this in?
Old 01-12-2006, 02:06 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Mtn View, corner of Grant/237 and El Camino (right?)

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.