rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 12:20 AM

Car Info: 2011 SWP STI
Damn, too bad I can't join you guys this weedend.

I'll be up in south lake this monday the 10th thru friday the 14th, hittin up Kirkwood

It's all about midweek, I don't do weekends anymore
Old 04-06-2006, 07:53 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX STI
Almost there!!!!!!

Dam is it friday yet?!?!?!? OK so everybody has boardaholic's cell #. I will send out a pm to everybody on the list with my cell # in an hour or so. So 06suba we got a meeting place yet? We still leaving late night friday night? I will be hopefully picking up a buddy in cordelia right by the freeway, it is not 100% yet though, so if we could maybe meet in cordelia after you guys all meet up or we could set that as the meeting spot that would be amazing. My buddy gets off work at 12:30 am. So the later the better. No traffic either!!! So lets do this and ride the **** out of kirkwood (and Heavenly)!!!!

Laterz,

Eli
Old 04-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
okay, i was thinking on Sat morning at Kirkwood we would all meet up in Krikwood village, how bout right in front of the lift to "The Wall" at 10AM? you guys should know what I look like by now

Then we'll figure out what we're gonna do on Sat night, Im thinkin we should all hit up that bomb azz buffet at ceasars then go gamble at Harrahs
Old 04-06-2006, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
PSYCHE!!!

Welps... change o' plans for me. I had to shorten my trip a day, but it's all good. I'll be riding w/ my cousin's co-worker, plus I really do have some things I need to take care of today.

Sat's still definite w/ y'all(chocobo, Krinkov, scarface & 06suba) at the Kay-Dub. Tomorrow is looking to be a half day b/c we're planning on heading out before Friday nite's storm rolls in. And we're probably gonna do the Kay-Dub again on Sun. My partner in crime has a season pass that she wants to make the most use of. No biggee for me since I haven't ridden there this season yet.

So, like Eli(scarface) posted, y'all got my cell #. And he's planning on rolling up w/ 06suba sometime after midnite, right? Krinkov & chocobo: what time are you two heading up? Oh, and the 10AM meeting time at the lift for the Wall is cool w/ me. Btw, I always have my two-radio. Bring 'em if ya got 'em. I'm usually on 2-29 or 7-20, but we can sort that out later.

Adieu,
- Cliff
Old 04-06-2006, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by boardoholic
PSYCHE!!!

Welps... change o' plans for me. I had to shorten my trip a day, but it's all good. I'll be riding w/ my cousin's co-worker, plus I really do have some things I need to take care of today.

Sat's still definite w/ y'all(chocobo, Krinkov, scarface & 06suba) at the Kay-Dub. Tomorrow is looking to be a half day b/c we're planning on heading out before Friday nite's storm rolls in. And we're probably gonna do the Kay-Dub again on Sun. My partner in crime has a season pass that she wants to make the most use of. No biggee for me since I haven't ridden there this season yet.

So, like Eli(scarface) posted, y'all got my cell #. And he's planning on rolling up w/ 06suba sometime after midnite, right? Krinkov & chocobo: what time are you two heading up? Oh, and the 10AM meeting time at the lift for the Wall is cool w/ me. Btw, I always have my two-radio. Bring 'em if ya got 'em. I'm usually on 2-29 or 7-20, but we can sort that out later.

Adieu,
- Cliff
Im hoping to be up there by 9am, but I said 10 in case anyone else was running a little late on Sat, but if you see me before then holla!

2-way radios sounds like a good idea, think I'll go look for a set today!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:29 AM

Lets do this!

Sounds good guys i like the two way idea. Im assuming Kay-Dub is Kirkwood??lol Anyways yeah im down just have to wait to hear from 06Suba to see when he is rolling up. Im still down to leave tomorrow night late night. So i will send a pm out to everybody on the list with my cell and we can figure out details. Later guys, lookin forward to this.

Getting my new clutch installed tomorrow!!!!! YEEEEEEAH!

Laterz,

Eli
Old 04-06-2006, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 06 OBS
Kool, this is awesome! Sounds like it is really going to happen..woo hoo!

Krinkov and I are driving up to the Wood on Saturday morning b/c I got a game launch party(ies) to go to on Friday night. Like he said before, we hope to roll in by 9am. And the plan is still on to meet up with everyone at The Wall lift at the Village at 10am. I think you guys already know what we look like, so shout at us when you see us!

As for Sunday plans, we can sort it out on Saturday.

Thanks for your PMs and numbers. I believe Krinkov will be sending his for our Subie group.

See you all soon!

Peace out
Old 04-06-2006, 04:16 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
ahh, sorry for the disappearing act... I cancelled our internet so I only go online when im at work. gimme a few minutes to get some work done then we can set everything up.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:18 AM

its all good

No prob suba. So when do you think you are leaving tonight or tomorrow morning? Im down for either one. I have one of my boys coming with me. So we will most likely get a hotel but we can figure everything out. Im going to a bday party tonight but my boy doesnt get off work til 12:30 am. So im down to leave after that. So where and when?

Or hit me up on my cell. Later.

Eli

Last edited by scarface; 04-07-2006 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

Me & my friend are taking off in a few.

Krinkov & 06suba: Check you PM; I sent my cell # a couple days ago.

Drive safe, y'all! See y'alls manana!

-- Cliff
Old 04-07-2006, 01:27 PM

sounds good cliff we will see you there. Hey 06suba we meeting up tonight? I leave work at 4ish. But i left my cell # on a pm for you. Give me a call and we can set up a meeting spot and a time. Laterz!

Eli
Old 04-07-2006, 04:58 PM

Car Info: '08 FSXT (Aspen White)
We're leaving in a couple hours from Benicia... Too bad we aren't headed to Kirkwood tomorrow, but I've gotta use my season pass for Heavenly...

Have a safe drive/trip, everyone.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:32 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
ok , so I'm definitely going... but I can't leave until early tomorrow morning. Anyways guys, we are meeting up at the Wall lift at what time?

so scarface I wont be going up tonight but ill be up there first thing tomorrow morning. ill pm u my cell. If I am going to stay up there tomorrow night you guys are more than welcome to stay at my place. I will call you all later tonight and let you know. either way, I will be there tomorrow!
Old 04-08-2006, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by 06suba
ok , so I'm definitely going... but I can't leave until early tomorrow morning. Anyways guys, we are meeting up at the Wall lift at what time?

so scarface I wont be going up tonight but ill be up there first thing tomorrow morning. ill pm u my cell. If I am going to stay up there tomorrow night you guys are more than welcome to stay at my place. I will call you all later tonight and let you know. either way, I will be there tomorrow!
yeah 10AM at the wall lift. you should know what I look like I'll send you guys my cell too!
Old 04-09-2006, 09:10 PM
VIP Member

*Shaggy voice ON* "06suba, where are you?!?" *Shaggy voice OFF*

So, I just got up fr: a good li'l power nap. Today & yesterday were such a blast.

Jeremy: Too bad about re-aggravating the bruised ribs. When I bruised mine back in the day, I didn't feel 100% for at least 3 weeks. It'll suck to sneeze or cough if ya haven't figured that out already. Hopefully we'll get ya out there again next season esp. when the stars & planets are lined up just right. Don't forget to make an appt. w/ Mr. Miyagi!

Eli: Good times today, bro. Sux that we didn't meet up til after we were done yesterday though. Hope ya didn't get too confused on your way home. Hopefully I'll know more by Tues. night re: Friday's day trip.

Jessie: Thanks for helping me out in the pipe. After all these years, I've finally got an inkling on what I'm supposed to be doing in there. I'm stoked that you've got those boxes & rainbow dialed in.

Great crew of folks for this past trip. It's cool to expand the circle of the riding i-club crew even bigger. Snow is expected throughout this week til early Thurs, then more possible late Sat. So naturally I'm trying to get a day trip going on Friday! I'm looking to do Bear since I have 2 pre-paid tix I need to use. More details follow.

-- Cliff

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.