Rant: Norcal drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 01:15 PM
10.07.85 - 05.22.10

Car Info: 2007 STI
Originally Posted by Overbear
Hehe gay rambo, I like that :P
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
LOL good, as I didn't intend to offend. You could shorten it and be known as "grambo" or "flambo" or something, get a "grambo on board" sign, I dunno. My deaf lesbian truck-driving sister thought it was funny.
Originally Posted by grambo
Thats ****ed up.

Last edited by jagstyle; 09-18-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:30 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
Firstly, if you need to carry a gun to defend yourself while driving your car, you need to move to a different city/area.
gtfo out oakland and richmond. hahah
Old 09-18-2009, 01:33 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
Firstly, if you need to carry a gun to defend yourself while driving your car, you need to move to a different city/area.
Need no, exercising my 2A right to defend myself, yes.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:45 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Many people have been murdered in just such cases, its called road rage.
Road rage is dangerous. Road rage with a fire arm in the equation is even more so. Are you susceptible to road rage?

I would have a question, why would my right to defend myself scare you? Its to your benefit too that I carry. Were you a victim, being attacked/robbed and I was the one pulling up to the scene. I would draw and defend you just as I would myself. Guns my friend are nothing to be scared of, they are just a tool...like a hammer, or a knife, or a screwdriver...or a Subaru
All of the other tools you listed have a primary use OTHER than inflicting harm. Hammers are used in construction, decorating, whatever. Knives are used with culinary or utility purposes in mind. Screwdrivers should be obvious. Subarus get you from point A to B. What is the primary function of a hand gun?

If a third party is using one of the later mentioned tools the risk can be easily managed. If someone has a screwdriver, knife or hammer and I don't feel safe I can observe a certain safety radius. If someone is in a subaru and I don't feel safe I observe defensive driving practices. What the hell do I do if someone has a gun and I don't feel safe? Get my gun and point it at said person?

Unfortunately this world is a violent and dangerous place. CA is one of the worst because of the prevailing attitudes of "peace and love" that let the wolves have their pick of the sheep. Our murder rates are thru the roof, our violent crime rates have us in the top 10 states and climbing fast. In fact we have jumped up quite a bit on the list only in the last 10 years.
In 2005 the FBI reported that California had the 14th highest violent crime statistics per capita. As of 2008 it is estimated that California is the state with the highest population by a margin of 10 million~. Who were the top 12? DC, Nevada, Florida, Alaska, Delaware, New Mexico, South Carolina, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Arkansas, Montana.

I pray to whatever gods exist in the universe that I never have to do it, but if I have a choice between taking a assailant/criminals life, or watching my own/a Innocent life taken...I will take the right path.
I admire your ability to be secure in judging who is a criminal and who is innocent.

Last edited by SomethingClassy; 09-18-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:00 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
According to this website: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/road-rage6.htm

The top 4 cities that have the worst incidents of road rage are NYC, Boston, LA and Washington DC. Now how are the gun control laws in those states? Pretty strict right? NYC and DC have some of the strictest gun control in the country. Even more so than California.

So explain to me why according to the statistics places like Dallas and St. Louis have the most courteous drivers and the least occurrences of road rage? In both Texas and Missouri you can keep a LOADED firearm in your vehicle at all times. But yet no one seems to be in a hurry to shoot at each other on the freeway?

Strange huh?
Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
I go on Calguns, I know all about it. I'm just not silly enough to try and walk around like Billy Badass with an unloaded gun on my hip. I know you zealous CA gun guys love to spout off laws and exceptions and loopholes and this and that. When push comes to shove you're not going to win in a CA court, unless your life was really in danger. Believe what makes you sleep better at night, but just don't forget who has power in the CA court system. I'll give you a hint, it isn't the gun loving crowd.

If this is really how you think I feel bad for you if you ever decide to test these theories. I also feel bad for you if you're so scared of life that you'd shoot a possibly unarmed man approaching you. Most liberal people would agree taking the measures you've outlined are just plain dumb and a nice way to get a close up look at the inside of a holding cell, kid.
Fixed.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
LO****ingL@gay Rambo.

That made this retarded thread worth reading.
So if this thread is retarded, as you claim it is, what does it make you if you are choosing to read it? And furthermore, make replies to it?
Old 09-18-2009, 02:16 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by SomethingClassy
I admire your ability to be secure in judging who is a criminal and who is innocent.
Common sense, most if not all should have it.

Real simple to figure out..

A) person stops in front of you, puts their car in park, gets out, and starts back for your car...*WARNING LIGHTS*

B)person in front of you stops, puts car in park, puts emergency lights on, gets out and looks at their car with despair before looking at you. *NO WARNING LIGHTS*
Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by grambo
Thanks dude. You suck. LOLZ
Haha, sorry man. I couldn't help but spit soda through my nose.

Originally Posted by herrjr
Fixed.
I'm light years away from being liberal and its still moronic. Sorry.

Originally Posted by herrjr
So if this thread is retarded, as you claim it is, what does it make you if you are choosing to read it? And furthermore, make replies to it?
So I can bother you. Is it working?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:14 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Hehe gay rambo, I like that :P
Name:  Rambo.gif
Views: 10
Size:  5.3 KB