Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
ugh, i hate breaking my nails during a rescue

Old 04-22-2009, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Originally Posted by I<3subie
How about quit making excuses and listen for a siren. My ears are really bad. I can hear a siren. Or what happen to scanning the road and your mirrors. Have drivers gotten so lazy now days they one drive with horse blinders on. What about pulling to the far right shoulder with a emergence vehical approaching.
How many things did I just discribe that the mini driver didn't do?
No matter how you argue it, if I'm driving and the cop is smashing with his lights on, siren full blast, holding his **** in one hand and a rocket launcher in the other, whatever his emergency may be it's still his fault when he rams into me.

What a tool

Listen. Before you go opening your mouth again. Please seek time to learn what your trying to talk about.

Also 99% of all patrol units now days have onboard data loggers to record things such as when lights and sirens are being used. I think most even have dash cams now too.

Dont be so negative about the people that may or may not just have to save your life one day. Because I fully know when you are hiding in the corner of some place while some guy is running around shooting people. You will be in the corner crying like a dumb *****. Preying for the cops to come save your *****ing ***. Then when they save you and you break a nail in the rescue I am sure you will sue the **** out of everyone involed.

So please.... Just go post some pictures of the dirty shop and stay out of what you dont know about.
Try applying for the police force? They love morons who can't get their points across, only to quickly draw a gun or slam into an innocent person's car while taking no responsibility.

Last edited by Calsoldier; 04-22-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Originally Posted by Rescuer

sorry, had to counter all the negativity in the thread with some laughter.

p.s. interesting smiley Rescuer......

Last edited by KrAzYkld; 04-22-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: smiley?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 PM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
Originally Posted by Ballz
Oh and calling me a tool?!? Good one.. Haha! ROFL!!
I hope you realize that by calling me a tool, you're also calling rllyrcr, his gf, Lurk, and solsurferx a tool..
Nah just you. Your the only one talking smack about what you dont know.
I think you have some underlying problems before? Been stopped and didnt like the results?

Originally Posted by BugeyeREX02
Geez, sounds like someone has some sand in the vag!
Nah but I figured you are a autohq to the rescue. When you carry ***** out he doesnt break a nail.

Originally Posted by Rescuer

.....lol

Originally Posted by Calsoldier
Try applying for the police force? They love morons who can't get their points across, only to quickly draw a gun or slam into an innocent person's car while taking no responsibility.
Too late... Been there about 15 years ago. And you think that because I defended my view that Ballz was talking out his ***. That I need to pull a gun out now or slam into someones car? Wow.. you bring this topic to a whole new level.

Plain and simple. Ballz was disrespectfull and accused a police officer of lying about a accident to cover herself from getting her or the city sued. Hell he didnt even read what happen. He just assumed things. = Tool
Old 04-22-2009, 09:56 PM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Too late... Been there about 15 years ago. And you think that because I defended my view that Ballz was talking out his ***. That I need to pull a gun out now or slam into someones car? Wow.. you bring this topic to a whole new level.
Then will you submit my resume to the force so I can start teaching critical thinking/reading comprehension classes at the academy?

My point was the exact opposite, that you don't need to slam into people's car or unnecessarily draw your weapon. I understand that you gotta back your popo camaraderie, but defending an officer who clearly lost control of his vehicle/senses is not improving the public image within your industry. And I'm not going to disagree with Ballz. Even if there are data loggers onboard the police cruisers, we all know the boys don't turn on each other. "The data logger was smashed during the accident and no data was recovered" will be tomorrow's headlines.

Like I said in my previous post (to which you did not reply), regardless of the officer's emergency, he cannot choose to start ramming through a freeway full of cars even if he caught Bin Laden riding a 2-stroke Kawasaki with a backpack full of meth.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 PM

Car Info: 1988 Yoda
holy hell this thread went to ****s...
Old 04-23-2009, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Plain and simple. Ballz was disrespectfull and accused a police officer of lying about a accident to cover herself from getting her or the city sued. Hell he didnt even read what happen. He just assumed things. = Tool
By you saying this I am guessing you were somehow there and know this is not what happened?!? Are you assuming that she was 100% not at fault or do you know this for a fact because you witnessed it..

I see you really like using the word "tool" .. I guess you know it well from hearing it a lot?!?

I'm just opening the eyes of the public. Some are chiming in on the fact. I didn't expect it. Whether it's Joe Smith driving down the street texting while driving 80mph is just AS wrong as any law enforcement driving down either a 25mph city street, 45 mph expressway, 65 mph down the freeway is just as guilty while typing on their computers and should also be banned.

I believe our roadways would be a bit safer if this applied to everyone and not just civilians...

I am thankful we have them on our roads or where ever they are protecting the people. The law enforcement, the ambulance drivers, firemen etc.. I do appreciate their presence. I just believe it could be made safer out there for everyone.

Last edited by Ballz; 04-23-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:34 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
cop cars should have two people in them so the driver doesnt get distracted?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by slugrx
cop cars should have two people in them so the driver doesnt get distracted?
yes...
Old 04-23-2009, 01:23 PM

yeah Ill never forget humongus bang. TOns of sirens late night. Took a drive to see a car had wrecked off the side of taylor blvd........a 35????????? and down into the trees................the car was most definitely moving at triple digit speeds thru there, very dangerous......................................... ..yeah a COP.........totalled the **** out of his car, and I think killed the k9 unit in the back.......

Jack ***,
Old 04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Funny I just saw this thread but the officer that was first on the scene at the shooting (arrived to find a male laying on the ground with a shot gun) was also the first to arrive at the scene of the flipped OPD car as while he was at the scene of the gun victim the radio call came in regarding the OPD vehicle accident so he and his partner took off and jumped on the Freeway at 14th ST.

The officer in question just came in to get some work done on his car and was telling me all this, not to mention that he and his partner were on hospital guard duty after both events and then went to get some refreshments from the quicksave next to the hospital and while walking back responded to a fight breaking out which in turn led to the arrest of the person who conducted the shooting... Crazy ish.

There is a lot more to the story than the above but I am not sure if it's prudent to post it.

Mike
Old 04-23-2009, 02:23 PM

Yea, I figure so.. I'm done..