Official: Oakland Raiders 2015/2016 Season Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by iLoqin
^Probably beat down Chicago too. Then you got Denver, that will be the game.
I think Chicago will be a Win.

I'm really excited for Denver, esp if this is week 4 of bad running by Anderson/Hillman. Raiders are really good against the run, so if they shut them down, forces Denver to throw. That sounds bad being Manning, but, he's running wild, so I think it's possible we hang with Denver.

Did I just say that?!

3-1 is likey... but 4-1 before the bye would make my head explode...
Old 10-02-2015, 02:32 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I think Chicago will be a Win.

I'm really excited for Denver, esp if this is week 4 of bad running by Anderson/Hillman. Raiders are really good against the run, so if they shut them down, forces Denver to throw. That sounds bad being Manning, but, he's running wild, so I think it's possible we hang with Denver.

Did I just say that?!

3-1 is likey... but 4-1 before the bye would make my head explode...
Cooper and Crabtree really allowed Carr to bring his game up to the next level. If the o-line can continue blocking as well as they have, for once the offense might be able to outpace what the defense gives up.

The 4th quarter defense still scares me. They turn into swiss cheese for the last 15 minutes
Old 10-04-2015, 01:21 PM

Game was over when the Raiders couldn't stop that 4th and 5. Although that kick return at the end was absolutely hilarious. Even Del Rio couldn't help but crack a smile on that return.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Match up is good against Denver. The pass rush is heating up and they can stop their run game. Something is really wrong in Denver. I think they let the wrong guys go and really screwed Manning. He's not a guy that's mobile enough to have no run game at all... especially with a mediocre pass game and weak defense. That team is hosed. I thought they'd have one more year in them but something is wrong in the organization and Manning can't carry them to the playoffs alone anymore.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:51 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Cooper and Crabtree really allowed Carr to bring his game up to the next level. If the o-line can continue blocking as well as they have, for once the offense might be able to outpace what the defense gives up.

The 4th quarter defense still scares me. They turn into swiss cheese for the last 15 minutes
Weak secondary. Only a matter of time before they find the holes. Right now that hole is pretty massive... TE.

They're gonna have to just have Woodson or Mack or Smith spy the TE the whole game.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Match up is good against Denver. The pass rush is heating up and they can stop their run game. Something is really wrong in Denver. I think they let the wrong guys go and really screwed Manning. He's not a guy that's mobile enough to have no run game at all... especially with a mediocre pass game and weak defense. That team is hosed. I thought they'd have one more year in them but something is wrong in the organization and Manning can't carry them to the playoffs alone anymore.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Weak secondary. Only a matter of time before they find the holes. Right now that hole is pretty massive... TE.

They're gonna have to just have Woodson or Mack or Smith spy the TE the whole game.
Yeah I think their defense is great, but their run game is poor and eventually people will kill their points scoring ability. Manning is already getting picked off a lot more than usual.

I'd love to see Woodson get a pick 6 off Manning. That would be dope.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:19 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Yeah I think their defense is great, but their run game is poor and eventually people will kill their points scoring ability. Manning is already getting picked off a lot more than usual.

I'd love to see Woodson get a pick 6 off Manning. That would be dope.
Manning will pick them apart as per usual. Great qbs always have a field day against Oakland and Manning is no exception. Denver's defense is good enough to stop Carr or Murray from getting in the endzone and Oakland's defense is bad enough to allow extended drives and big plays.

38-16 Denver wins
Old 10-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Manning will pick them apart as per usual. Great qbs always have a field day against Oakland and Manning is no exception. Denver's defense is good enough to stop Carr or Murray from getting in the endzone and Oakland's defense is bad enough to allow extended drives and big plays.

38-16 Denver wins
Hush you
Old 10-10-2015, 12:24 PM
General Pimpin'

Hush you
Lol. Funny thing is... Most likely way to get to 16 is with tds... That requires getting in...to...the...endzone.

Oakland will score more than 16 and theyll hit manning... Gonna be smiths breakthrough game.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:54 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Ugly game, a mistake on the pick 6, but it's good to see the Raiders hang with playoff teams. Could have had them if they had one big play.

Denver's defense does it again.

Last edited by iLoqin; 10-11-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:16 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Ugly game, a mistake on the pick 6, but it's good to see the Raiders hang with playoff teams. Could have had them if they had one big play.

Denver's defense does it again.
Denver defense better than I expected. Oaklands defense was pretty good.

Both offenses... meh.

Denver might be a playoff team but they're a long way from being competitive once they get there. Need a better running game and better offensive line play.

Cinci/NE/Jets/Bills all better. Pitt with Big Ben in there too. But I've got Green Bay or the Cards winning it all this year... if Palmer stays healthy I might have to say Cards. I picked them last year and before the knee they were on track.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:10 PM

Car Info: Nadda
^I'll support the Cards, GB will be there too. I also don't count out the Giants, they know how to make a run when in the playoffs.

AFC is gonna be New England/Denver/Pitt.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:09 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Its go with Pats vs Cards barring Palmer getting hurt. Two complete teams. Would be nice seeing Fitz get a ring.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:59 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Its go with Pats vs Cards barring Palmer getting hurt. Two complete teams. Would be nice seeing Fitz get a ring.
Be nice to see a USC QB get one. I've always been a fan of Palmer. I felt like he got railroaded. Then in Oakland he was under appreciated. What he did with a terrible terrible team was remarkable.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Old School

I want Palmer to get a ring

Quick Reply: Official: Oakland Raiders 2015/2016 Season Thread