Damn, that Owen Six
Old 10-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Old 10-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Old School

Bad run defense... DMC shows good rushes... They out MJD in there...

I swear Olson is tanking this team!!
Old 10-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Gruden implored Oakland to grab some Manziel. Interesting note there.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
its great to know that if I was my own one man football team and went out to play all of those games instead of the raiders and lost miserably, I still wouldn't be any worse of a football team than the Raiders are this year.

Well since we want to make sure all the kids feel like special little snowflakes, heres your participation award, you'll still get punch and cookies.

Name:  jrr4sVN.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  199.9 KB
Old 10-27-2014, 09:53 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
But who will block for said running back?

Oddly enough, this years line is surprisingly good at pass blocking, but 5 of 6 games so far they've been terrible at run blocking.

The defensive line is bad at everything, so that's their biggest needs. The Raiders defense on 3rd down is laughable at best.
I've seen plenty of good blocking. MJD is slow as hell. I don't know what crack they were smoking bring bringing him in. 2 veteran moves that were completely retarded and it's like they knew it going in to it.

McFadden is showing that he's a usable back but he's not THE back. With Hyde back there they'd be talking about offensive rookie of the year right now. If they don't draft one this year the franchise stands zero chance of recovering.

It's almost like they're trying to kill the team so they'll be forced to move it.

It's getting hard to be a fan and I've been one since birth.

Right now I essentially spend the game watching Mack.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:52 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
The Raiders finally found their first legitimate qb since Gannon, and the rest of the team is now complete garbage. Isn't ironic, dontcha think?

Not to mention, they finally have an accurate qb who can throw long, they insist on running the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

I didn't pay enough attention to see if they were any holes in the gaps, all I saw was ****ty rushing attempts by DMac and MJD. And a lot of drops from good passes by Carr. I feel bad for the kid, any other team he'd be a star already.

Last edited by Superglue WRX; 10-28-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:20 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by Krinkov
its great to know that if I was my own one man football team and went out to play all of those games instead of the raiders and lost miserably, I still wouldn't be any worse of a football team than the Raiders are this year.

Well since we want to make sure all the kids feel like special little snowflakes, heres your participation award, you'll still get punch and cookies.

I saw that yesterday too
Old 10-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
The Raiders finally found their first legitimate qb since Gannon, and the rest of the team is now complete garbage. Isn't ironic, dontcha think?

Not to mention, they finally have an accurate qb who can throw long, they insist on running the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

I didn't pay enough attention to see if they were any holes in the gaps, all I saw was ****ty rushing attempts by DMac and MJD. And a lot of drops from good passes by Carr. I feel bad for the kid, any other team he'd be a star already.
DMC was running just fine!! He was doing 4.9ypc, YET, they decided to put MJD in there instead, and made Carr throw 50+ times!!!

****ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

How do you limit the RB who running 4.9ypc to only 12 carries?!?! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Old School

Good 2nd half effort... But those early mistakes dug us too deep.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:31 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
It got close, but the perfect season remains in tact!!
Old 11-02-2014, 11:12 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I actually turned it on when Oakland had some momentum and was within a score midway/late 3rd. Had some hope, but couldn't compete late game.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:17 AM

Well on the bright side, Raiders will get #1 pick next season
Old 11-03-2014, 07:35 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Well on the bright side, Raiders will get #1 pick next season
And if they're smart they'll trade out of it. Unless Leonard Williams stays healthy and blows up the combine. There is some decent value in this draft and if they can go down in the first and pick up some picks they can spread the wealth on the team.

If they're thinking Carr is gonna be the dude and he's looking decent then they can ignore QB... possibly take a flyer on one lower in the draft as a back up.

They've already got two second round picks. So if they can trade down in the 1st and maybe pick up another second and like a 4th or something they could do some serious damage in this draft. No one player is gonna fix the team.

Carr has the right mindset to do well on this team. Mack is gonna be a beast. McFadden is turning out to be a decent back when healthy... the kind of guy that's good for a no.2 or no.3 option. Not number 1.

If they keep it they gotta go DE. Then in those 2 second round picks they gotta go RB/WR. I'd love to see one of this years big backs in silver and black.

Gordon, Davis, Yeldon or even Javorious who could be had in the 3rd round would be rad. Abdullah is a second round pick depending on that injury. Any of those guys instantly upgrades the run game and combined with McFadden and another teams cast off make a decent run game... maybe they can pick up Dwyer or Rainey.

At WR there are some serious players in this draft. They can probably get Kevin White if they trade down in the first. Strong and Parker would both be killer picks in the second. Coates and green would too but probably farther down. I'd snag one for sure if they fell to the 3rd.

Justin McCay might be the low round find of the draft. I'd eyeball that dude in the 5th or 6th round for sure.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 2013 BRZ
1-15, here we go! Also, Murray/Reece in the backfield for the rest of the season, please and thank you.

Quick Reply: Official: Oakland Raiders 2013/2014 Season Thread