Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
And draft Goff or Cook.

"With the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the 49ers select....a defensive lineman coming off ACL surgery."
Old 10-13-2015, 09:49 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
The more I think about it, this is a stop gap coaching staff. With the way PSL prices have been dropping, York can't have another year or two of this without having to fire Baalke.

They'll likely end up demoting Ron Jeremy after this season and pick up a more offensive minded head coach. I'm just not sure who's out there that can compliment Kap and this offense outside of Chip Kelly.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:43 PM

York chose Baalke over Harbaugh. Baalke's not going anywhere anytime soon. Scapegoat goes as this: Kaepernick, Tomsula, OC/DC, Baalke. All the guys before Baalke will be gone before Jed directs his punishment toward Baalke.

If this keeps up, Kap's gone after this season. No top prospective coach/OC will want to come to the dysfunction that is the 49ers and deal with the management/ownership.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:13 PM

As for PSLs, those are one time fees. Jed's already gotten money from that even if the PSL owners are losing money big time. $120 million per year in profit on non-football related events like concerts and what not, in addition to profit made from the NFL. He's not losing any sleep over it. He's laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
fuuuu
Old 10-13-2015, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by TurnWRX
No top prospective coach/OC wants to come to the dysfunction that is the 49ers and deal with the management/ownership.
FTFY. How do you think we ended up with Tomsula (no offense JT)

-Brian
Old 10-13-2015, 06:19 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
When Jim Tomsula is inevitably fired it would be interesting to see if the 49ers could even attract quality Head Coaching candidates based on how much of a chaotic mess the Front Office created.

While the Saints would be foolish to let Sean Payton go, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility (though he may end up in Indianapolis if he is let go).

I personally wanted to see the 49ers go after Kyle Shanahan last time around. I think he is deserving of a Head Coach position at this point and could see him really getting the best out of Kaepernick (assuming he would even be willing to work with the 49ers Front Office and take the position should it be offered to him).
Old 10-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Baalke has the talent, although some of the F.A. moves were terrible.

The Niners don't have proven coaches. Players, mostly yes.

Offense has talent, other than the right side of the line. So they can get stuff done with better scheme and QB play (I mean everyone can do better other than Aaron and Tom) but I mean help Kaepernick in that sense, or help mold him. Nevada's offense is gonna get run over. Why can't they toss a bunch of mid/short crossing routes at check downs? Pittsburgh and other teams do it all day.

Defense is going through growing pains. I was listening to 95.7 and basically if you subtract the Minnesota game with a overhyped and crappy Bridgewater, you have a team giving up something like 450 yards and 35+pts a game. So this area of need is pretty bad.

Niners have holes on both sides and without proven coaching/leadership, they're going to all fall before Baalke. At least Baalke has talent there, they just got rid of the staff who knew how to use it.

It's gonna get much fuglier, and I won't be surprised if the 49ers tanked the next 3-5 seasons just rebuilding and drafting top talent before tryin to find a coach to put it together again.

Kyle Shanahan would be cool, his father Mike was the OC when the 49ers won the last Superbowl, but then again we had Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Deion Sanders.

Last but not least, Jim Harbaugh has Michigan ranked #12, pitching 3 shutouts in a row. Haha much?

Last edited by iLoqin; 10-13-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Churro Aficionado

Throwing some long ***** yesterday.. was a bit surprising.

But we did play one of the worst teams as well
Old 10-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Throwing some long ***** yesterday.. was a bit surprising.

But we did play one of the worst teams as well
As of right now, I'll take that win
Old 10-19-2015, 09:34 AM
Churro Aficionado

yea ill take any and all wins we can, but ive been surprised more than a few times this season (in a good and bad way) haha.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
I hope we don't get smoked against the seahawks but I kind of feel they will rise up to be better than they have against us. They have issues too and I would just love love love to watch them lose, especially to us. That would really drop them down haha but I dunno. We'll wait and see thursday
Old 10-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Churro Aficionado

It kinda sucks that its a Thurs game, less rest/practice, but im ok with it since ill be at the Aftershock festival all weekend. I would have missed the game if it was on Sunday lol.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:00 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Good win, could have lost too. Steve Smith was their only weapon and he dropped 2 TD passes. Shows their talent.

Niners easily should have lost that if Steve Smith scores and the Niners are pressured to score something.

Good to see shots down the field, really I think this is the strength. Torrey deep, Anquan everywhere and Patton on WR screens. the RB core is all bad after Hyde.

Trade V.Davis, he ain't doing jack.

Defense needs to tighten up. Better to blitz last play than sit back and let it come IMO. Also better to have a WR who can jump ball or someone athletic enough to jump ball vs a receiver.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:39 PM

Shareece Wright was terrible. Basically gifted the niners 2 TDs. It is no wonder that they released him.

Seahawks are kinda surprising. They'd be a 1 win team had they not been gifted an additional win from the refs against the Lions. That being said, they will still be a tough team to beat, regardless of their win-loss record. I don't expect Kap to make those same throws against the Seahawks like he did against the Ravens.

Last edited by TurnWRX; 10-19-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season