Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 11:09 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
For 1 I'm ****en done with kap...the first int clearly saw an int kap threw the ball soon Brandon turnt his back...O line just plain suck...i don't see kap bringing any rings soon to the 9ners anytime soon. Suck for the management for spending all that money on kap.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:28 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Kaps contract can be dropped at the end of any season barring injury. He only has an injury guarantee. Its actually a relatively cheap contract.

Kap played like trash last night and his throws have been off the last few games. He needs to wake the **** up and start practicing his craft and stop worrying so much about his image.

Can anyone explain to me why Roman keeps having our receivers run 2 yard routes when we need 10 for the first down? Our offensive scheme is suited for high school/college where they rely on YAC, not the NFL.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:14 AM

Car Info: 04 STi AW
Next week against the Raiders should be funny! Well mostly scary better not lose that game or I'll hide in a mound of dirt.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:30 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Niners got a tiebreaker with all of NFC East, so if anything we gotta hope Dallas drops some more games and Detroit has to tank too.

Besides that, Niners gotta win out and hope Seattle loses one or two.

Really though Kaepernick doesn't put the ball where it needs to be, and if this is somehow the end of the Harbaugh era, I hope Gruden somehow ends up as the Niners coach.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:45 AM

You really think we stand a chance in the playoffs with this offense?
Old 11-28-2014, 02:16 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
I was talking to a customer here at work who was at the game last night. He was telling me everyone at the stadium was chanting fire roman!!!...funny!!
Old 11-28-2014, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Niners got a tiebreaker with all of NFC East, so if anything we gotta hope Dallas drops some more games and Detroit has to tank too.

Besides that, Niners gotta win out and hope Seattle loses one or two.

Really though Kaepernick doesn't put the ball where it needs to be, and if this is somehow the end of the Harbaugh era, I hope Gruden somehow ends up as the Niners coach.
The Niners are not going to win out and I suspect they will miss the playoffs this year. After games like last night's, I'm not sure they're worthy of the playoffs. Very frustrating from this fan's perspective. On we go...to Oakland. Where's Gagan chiming in?

-Brian
Old 11-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
The Niners are not going to win out and I suspect they will miss the playoffs this year. After games like last night's, I'm not sure they're worthy of the playoffs. Very frustrating from this fan's perspective. On we go...to Oakland. Where's Gagan chiming in?

-Brian
Yep next game is a college game... But they did get their first win!!!

Yeah we'd better win that one or the bonfires at Levi's will begin.

Pretty sure we'll lose the next game at CenturyLink field and depending on how we turn it around we have a good chance of winning the remainder...though the Cardinals game will be a nice gut check game.

And, no, we're not going to the playoffs this year.

Personally I don't mind if Harbaugh comes back and stays on, but man we need Kaep to play to his strengths! Read-option, (real) bootlegs, moving pockets, etc. his decision making and check downs (to the flats, MAN, who cares if they were Alex Smith's best friend) still need a lot of work! So instead of giving him an offense that a cerebral QB flourishes in, let's go back to the system that emphasizes his strengths!

Last edited by CHESTON; 11-28-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Spellcheck
Old 11-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Yea, I think we already see Kaepernick's passing ability thus far. We may have to check.

Option with Gore/Hyde
Kaepernick read 2-3 reads
Then take off with Kaepernick

I suspect the Niners are going to either go full in with Kaepernick on the ground game because he's much better if he rushes for close to 100 on the ground.

Most likely draft a QB with some ceiling making reads. Let's be honest, the guy is terrible at reading blitzes, let alone defenses, and getting the ball out on time. This is what makes the Brady, Manning, Brees elite.

Oh, I forgot to add the management of the clock, the terrible cadence that doesn't fool or draw anyone but maybe my grandmother offsides. I reiterate some posts before, but Andrew Luck is what the offensive rhythm and cadence should look and sound like.

And the lack of a fast paced no huddle offense.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru

-Brian
We beat you guys at home, rest of our season doesn't matter. Bragging rights for the year.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:04 PM

Arizona dropped to Atlanta. Brings Seahawks within 1 and the Niners within 2. Arizona has a game against Seattle and against the Niners at the end of the season. So there is still a lot of movement. Rams are also playing and they got big games against the Cards and Seahawks.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:00 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
It was a bad game. like super bad. not terrible defensively (2 really bad plays though, can't afford those). I agree Kap looked like total crap. Man our offense was just terirble, really just not present whatsoever. I really do think we need to let Kap go back to his game where he can run more. He was a lot better last year with that dual threat. People talk about it all the time now but I feel like he never gets over 30 yards on the ground in a game.

But whats with all this talk about trading Harbaugh? That really a good idea right now? One really bad loss and its all on the coach I mean cmon. That dude has been the reason basically that our team has completely turned around. Maybe Roman has been bad at the playcalling which I agree with but I really don't think Harbaugh should go
Old 12-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Old School

If Latavius clears protocol, we have a chance to beat SF if we can stop the Gore/Hyde. No Latavius, no way we can win. SF defense is too good.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:15 PM

I'd be surprised if you guys put up 10+ points on us. Carr is in for a world of hurt with Lynch/Aldon. Hopefully the Raiders realize that and put Slob in to start.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
I'd be surprised if you guys put up 10+ points on us. Carr is in for a world of hurt with Lynch/Aldon. Hopefully the Raiders realize that and put Slob in to start.
The OL is pretty good, but not that good. I'm sure the pressure will be hot, but maybe not STL hot.

Just comes down to Latavius. If he plays he will force SF Defense to be honest. If he doesn't SF will just load the box and bring the house like STL.

That and our OC sucks more that yours does. 4 throws of 20yards or more the entire season? Really? SMH

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)