Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)

Old 11-17-2014, 01:51 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
Originally Posted by iLoqin
1) Big win, Seattle loses, hope the Cards drop one though.
2) Borland for Rookie of the year, or defensive rookie of the year. Even only starting midway through the season he definitely has flashed in every game. This one I think he had 2 picks and a few hits in the backfield. The first int showed his caliber and awareness.
3) Lynch got a couple of sacks, Lynch/Smith pass rush is awesome! So much more focus on Aldon leaves Aaron to run free. Great duo in the making.
4) Defense had 5 picks, can't ask for more than that, great job.
5) Offense needs more points, again with 5 turnovers and against one of the worst defenses the Niners offense continues to really suck at getting into the end zone.
6) Another dropped pass by Crabtree, and another one was a poorly thrown ball by Kaepernick, kinda sucks.
7) Vernon Davis and Kaepernick just plain suck. No chemistry.
Frustrating with Vernon too because last year he had so much confidence throwing to Vernon. Helped that we basically only had Boldin and Davis last year as receivers but still. Davis hasn't been feeling it pretty much since week 1.

That being said I think we should work Carrier in. He's a badass and I think a hopeful young tight end who can make plays and hold onto the ball.

remember this hit? Like a boss

But regardless the offense was frustrating. Not a nice day on that side of the ball
Old 11-23-2014, 05:35 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Notes:

1) Offense sucked yet again, but got it done when it needed to
2) Boldin Beast (took that shot, hurt the guy, continued to run)
3) Pressure: Aldon with 2, Justin 1, Aaron 1, McDonald 1. Pressure with just 4 and shows me now that Niners got the edge pressure with speed, Justin and McDonald will get more chances.
4) Very hard to win with these many turnovers, Niners kinda got lucky there.
5) Borland flashing with good solid hits, a few in the backfield
6) Someone pull *** before he does a repeat of Williams and screws up a punt, wtf man.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:42 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Just checked in on this thread in a few...

my comment is...is it just me?! or does this team look like it's allergic to TDs???? for the love of everything holy i wish they would score with more than the leg of Dawson. nice opening drive TD (who else saw that stat about being among the best in the league on opening drives to score TDs), but obviously among the worst at scoring TDs (albeit from the QB position) in the 4Q.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Boldin like a beast
Old 11-23-2014, 07:12 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Pathetic offense. That's about it. Can't wait for Seattle to bend us over on Thursday without lube.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Pathetic offense. That's about it. Can't wait for Seattle to bend us over on Thursday without lube.
I was shocked last week with so many INTs and so few points.

Defense is getting it done, but, yeah, you guys somehow just aren't getting scores.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:00 PM

Yea.

This Thursday actually has some good games because people don't suck.

Niners won all games against the NFC East, so they win the tiebreakers

Eagles and Cowboys has Playoffs written on it, loser again has the same record as the Niners at the moment.

Seahawks and Niners, I think the winner of this one (even though they play another in Seattle a couple of weeks afterwards) is probably going to be the 5 or 6th Playoff spot.

Right now you have...

Eagles/Cowboys
GB maybe Detroit
1 team from the crappy South
Then Arizona/SF/Seattle
Old 11-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Cant wait for Thurs
Old 11-24-2014, 08:25 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
Thursday should be fun. Hopefully our O line can hold it to seattle. Seattle looked good this week, even though their defensive numbers are down.

However man I'm very pleased with the defense. Really been playing well this year. Best they can do, really need the offense to step up and match their performance. Something like 2nd against the pass and 5th against the run. Totally ok with those numbers.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:15 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I think Arizona tanks their way out of playoffs personally but we will see. This Niner team isn't going to win a ring with what we've seen all year on offense. The college playcalling, Kap not calling the proper audibles when defense shows holes, receivers with butter fingers, running **** routes while not paying attention to the sticks and the fumbles ... list goes on. I wanted us to pick up Ertz and Fleener and look at how those two are doing. Hell even Toilolo would've given us a legit redzone threat. Anyone else facepalm when they saw Bruce Miller line up as a wideout.. and then they passed it to him and expected him to break tackles for a gain. smh.

This team does good when we have TE production which again goes back to the college playcalling. As far as I'm concerned, this years a wash.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 11-24-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:52 PM

I know everyone will be quick to blame Roman on this one, but when your QB can't pass worth a lick, it doesn't matter what plays are called. Kap has regressed so much as a passer, it's not even funny any more.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:17 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
honestly idk why they're holding on to kap. All he has is a cannon
Old 11-27-2014, 08:33 PM

Notes on game:

Kaepernick sucks, bad decision making. Can't put it where it should be (like the outside?) tosses a terrible 2nd int, to add with his 1st terrible int.

You don't go deep on Sherman, you don't go over the top, you shake and bake underneath with a quick receiver.

Greg Roman does suck. The runs weren't drawn up great. Made Seattle look beastly on defense.

Kaepernick doesn't run? Why? That's his natural skillset, I don't understand this. He has a cannon and he can run. So you do options, use Gore, and playaction bomb the ball.

Niners don't look like a playoff team. You cannot have all these sub 20 pt games when adding more talent. This is a part that doesn't work like it should (Kaepernick) or Roman.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:38 PM

Detention time for Kap
Attached Thumbnails Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)-b3fjvsucqaabv_q.jpg  
Old 11-27-2014, 09:52 PM

Niners were just on the back burner, reacting late. We knew that turnovers would be the game and the Niners didn't get the bounces or make the plays.

For instance, fumbled punt snap, no illegal man down field penalty, Niners didn't get a block punt or tackle the punter, that'd just hassle and taking advantage of opportunities. And somehow no illegal man downtrend was called. Talk about BS.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)