Endlinks whiteline vs kartboy

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 01:08 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by G_Ride
Sounds like the wheel wasn't completely straight when they aligned your car or maybe they need to recalibrate their equipment. So the rear camber for both sides were .1 degrees from being the same?

Two other shops you might want to check out is Roger Kraus Racing in Castro Valley or Motorsport Techniques in Hayward.

Yea they are .1 in difference, but thats still a difference to me. Especially when charging me the higher price. And they were also able to get exact point for point in the past. Guess they weren't trying hard enough that day.

Originally Posted by apetron
Motorsport Techniques in Hayward are awesome. I know lots of people who autocross with us that go there.

Car Parts, Car Accessories, and Auto Repair - Motorsport Techniques
They never took my car for a test drive after I got my alignment there once.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:15 AM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle

Yea they are .1 in difference, but thats still a difference to me. Especially when charging me the higher price. And they were also able to get exact point for point in the past. Guess they weren't trying hard enough that day.

They never took my car for a test drive after I got my alignment there once.
I'm not sure if .1 of a difference would make a difference, but I understand wanting them to be exact. It's your car and your standards. Motorsport Techniques was recommended to me by a few people that track and autox. The same for Roger Kraus Racing.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:36 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
I'm not sure if .1 of a difference would make a difference, but I understand wanting them to be exact. It's your car and your standards. Motorsport Techniques was recommended to me by a few people that track and autox. The same for Roger Kraus Racing.
It can if you drive fast enough!! Lol

I say he should go to Roger kraus Racing.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:54 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
I've also heard great things about Roger Krause racing.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
It can if you drive fast enough!! Lol
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 AM

Car Info: Subaru STi Sedan '13
I can't thank everyone for their help I'm going to call the 3 places and see who offers a better deal without screwing around with the quality

Last edited by oshrizak; 04-29-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:54 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
It's weird seeing these negative reviews about AI. I've been in there many times and I've never had a problem with them. All of my alignments have been spot on.

There are some areas where they are cautious. But I can respect that. The only times I've gotten a "No" was for reusing valve stems and putting wheels on my car without TPMS (federal law).
Old 04-29-2013, 11:10 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
It's weird seeing these negative reviews about AI. I've been in there many times and I've never had a problem with them. All of my alignments have been spot on.

There are some areas where they are cautious. But I can respect that. The only times I've gotten a "No" was for reusing valve stems and putting wheels on my car without TPMS (federal law).
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the same AI that was so subaru (iclub) friendly 5-8 years ago. I've used them as well and had great luck.

These days I use firestone lifetime... wut!

Just took my car in... my camber was all FUBAR. I was noticing that my car handled on rails turning one way and was sketchy as hell turning the other.

Had almost a complete degree of camber difference left to right. LOL!

Stupid gravel drive way.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM

>.> Firestone refuses to work on my car unless they put in stock numbers which I know has changed..
Old 04-29-2013, 07:32 PM

So I scheduled an appointment with roger Krause.. Guy seems legit and said its not a problem as long as I come in early to get it done. I'll be coming in Friday and once I get all my parts that will allow me to fix my alignment perfectly. Its not that off so I'm okay till Friday. He also gave me a good price for the alignment I'm assuming the owner is roger and hopefully he will still honor his word that he will get my car fixed up. He offered to level my car too but I won't do that until I get everything I want installed by the summer.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by oshrizak
So I scheduled an appointment with roger Krause.. Guy seems legit and said its not a problem as long as I come in early to get it done. I'll be coming in Friday and once I get all my parts that will allow me to fix my alignment perfectly. Its not that off so I'm okay till Friday. He also gave me a good price for the alignment I'm assuming the owner is roger and hopefully he will still honor his word that he will get my car fixed up. He offered to level my car too but I won't do that until I get everything I want installed by the summer.
I think his son runs the shop now. What do you mean by leveled? You mean corner balancing?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:33 PM

Yep corner ballencing I'll do it soon... Who ever I spoke with was informative and I felt like I was dealing with a professional so that's a good start.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:24 PM

Yep corner ballencing I'll do it soon... Who ever I spoke with was informative and I felt like I was dealing with a professional so that's a good start.
I've never heard of corner balancing a car that doesn't have coilovers. I'm not sure how you can corner balance a car without coilovers.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:27 PM

I've never heard of corner balancing a car that doesn't have coilovers. I'm not sure how you can corner balance a car without coilovers.
Well apparently due to my adjustable shocks its possible but maybe he misunderstood me? I'm not too knowledgeable on it either so i'll have to ask when I go there since I do want to get it done for when I get all my parts in order.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:32 PM

Well apparently due to my adjustable shocks its possible but maybe he misunderstood me? I'm not too knowledgeable on it either so i'll have to ask when I go there since I do want to get it done for when I get all my parts in order.
You should look up what corner balancing actually is. The only thing Konis give are adjustable rebound. I believe you need to be able to adjust height for corner balancing.

Corner Balance

Quick Reply: Endlinks whiteline vs kartboy