The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
- People that cut all the food on their plate at once into bite-sized chunks and then complain about their food getting cold.
I feel you on that one. I use to work at a restaurant and HATED that.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:56 PM

Car Info: bici putas
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
- Hangovers
counterpoint being that as the day progresses you feel better and better, until feeling really good i.e. normal.

I think bogart said he felt sorry for people who don't drink, because when they wake up that's the best they'll feel all day.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:34 PM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
don't even get me started on this one.. but i guess to sum it up.. BARTENDING! stay in school everyone! and if you have a degree... go get a masters.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Originally Posted by AzN121184
my car pisses me off everytime it breaks.
Originally Posted by AlanarchySTI
Not having that nice sounding exhaust for fear of being pulled over.
agreeeeeeeed.

every rattle in my car
Old 04-30-2009, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jin
am i the only one that gets pissed off at pedestrians that gets pissed off when a car honks at them?

working at sf, i see it all the time.

a guy walks across a street when his not suppose to, car honks at him because he had to slow down on green light. the pedestrian gives driver the middle finger or some other way to show his displeasure.

the pedestrian gets pissed off for doing something his not suppose to do? wtf. i dont get this logic. i'm guessing its the nature of human psychy to get pissed off when the person gets into a situation of being corrected and embarrassed.
YES!!!

I too work and go to school in SF, and see idiots ALL THE TIME who think they get the right of way regardless of the fact that their light is red. Look, if you're crossing the street, you are expected to have finished crossing the intersection by the time the countdown hits 0 - otherwise, you are asking to be hit. Seriously, it's gotten to the point that I don't even slow down for them. Look, if you are walking when it is not your turn, you are telling me your life is worth ZERO. I'll take your word for it.
________
Black ****

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by SR-DIABLO
oh and people with more then 3 kids..why would u want more then 3 kids...
3 Kids? If you are too poor, too stupid, or both, you shouldn't even be allowed to have 1 kid.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by kyoung05
3 Kids? If you are too poor, too stupid, or both, you shouldn't even be allowed to have 1 kid.
more for the matrix foo
Old 04-30-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by knock
more for the matrix foo
Right - maybe instead of hydrogen fuel cells, we'll have people-cells powering cars one day.
________
Fuc tube

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:57 PM

edit:
Originally Posted by kyoung05
Right - maybe instead of hydrogen fuel cells, they'll have people-cells powering cars one day.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:25 AM

Car Info: 2009 wrx
Originally Posted by Jin
am i the only one that gets pissed off at pedestrians that gets pissed off when a car honks at them?

a guy walks across a street when his not suppose to, car honks at him because he had to slow down on green light. the pedestrian gives driver the middle finger or some other way to show his displeasure.

the pedestrian gets pissed off for doing something his not suppose to do? wtf. i dont get this logic. i'm guessing its the nature of human psychy to get pissed off when the person gets into a situation of being corrected and embarrassed.
i recently saw something like that. i was at the red, and a girl starts walking across when it turns green. so i sit there and wait for her to walk by. and this guy from maybe 30 ft behind starts honking as he approaches the intersection, and the girl very casually just flips him off like she does it everyday.

in berkeley, people do that a lot too, the students and random (maybe homeless) people. they're nowhere near a stop light or crosswalk. just walking across any old busy, multi-lane road like they own the place, expecting all the cars to stop. sometimes i cannot resist just accelerating a little harder just to scare them a little.... sometimes they start running, sometimes i just whiz right by them. i've been better about it lately though since i don't go to sf and berkeley much nowadays
Old 05-01-2009, 02:34 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
lol sorry reading that so reminded me of how so many people on here get pulled over and mad because they got state ref'd knowing they had the mods on their car.. and maybe what you said below is true.

Originally Posted by Jin

Old 05-01-2009, 07:58 AM

Car Info: 2006 2.5I Sports Wagon
i definitely agree with the pedestrians that get pissed for being honked at when they walk out against the light, also love people that don't look. Another thing that pisses me off i found recently is when you are towing how cars cut your off. Makes me so angry, full sized diesel pickup towing a thirty foot long 14 ft tall trailer and people just cut you off.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:04 AM
banned

Car Info: 09 wrx
Companies hiring immigrants/aliens before Americans

Outsourcing offshoring work

FTMFL
Old 05-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Car Info: the thing with the wheels.
<--- drive me bonkers! makes me wanna in my mind.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Close talkers. I mean seriously WTF. Double bonus hate points for close talkers w/ BO.

Brucelee I am totally with you, I hate dull knives.

Quick Reply: The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.