The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
- Muscle cars that try to race me at stoplights.
- People who cheat in relationships.
- Fat chicks.
- Poorly cooked chicken.
- Salmonella poisoning.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:38 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
People at the office who don't give a **** or are just incompetent.

When I put something down, go to look for it and someone has moved it

Misinformed political soap-boxing

Over-priced under supplied ammo
Old 05-02-2009, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Pedestrians that use the walk button.

I'm fine with old people/kids using it...but physically fit runners/bikers who feel the need to make cars wait 30 seconds for them to cross the road in 5 seconds? **** YOU!

Or those who just press it to press it, then walk across without waiting for the walk signal (which i always do, i never press the button, i use common sense and cross at any time)

dont get me started on people that press the button when the road is completely empty.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
Pedestrians that use the walk button.

I'm fine with old people/kids using it...but physically fit runners/bikers who feel the need to make cars wait 30 seconds for them to cross the road in 5 seconds? **** YOU!

Or those who just press it to press it, then walk across without waiting for the walk signal (which i always do, i never press the button, i use common sense and cross at any time)

dont get me started on people that press the button when the road is completely empty.
I am torn on this one as there is a light near my house that takes FOREVER once you push the button and it SUCKS to see the backed up cars for one person to cross - but people get jaywalking tickets here and honestly, it's not worth it for me to get a stupid ticket that would **** me off more than anything else in this thread so you can get home 3 minutes quicker.

I usually don't press the button, but if there is a cop there or tons of traffic, I will. Sorry.

Also, most of the intersections and such around where I live, if you don't press the button and there are no cars needing to cross in your direction, you don't get a walk and I will leave the sprinting across 6 lanes of fools hauling *** to you my friend.

This leads me to something that pisses me off: Trying to bike around with these automatic intersections where, if you don't have a lot of metal over the sensors, you don't get a green light. People seem so deathly afraid of bicycles that they usually wait a good 30 feet behind me, and therefore do not trigger the light. A lot of times you just have to walk over, press the button, just to get across the intersection if no one else is there. Dumb, and quite often misunderstood by motorists who have never touched a bicycle before.

But what pisses me off more than just about anything is when people try to squeeze into an intersection, then block it for the others. Bonus douche points for getting pissed off at the people they are blocking. This used to happen to me every single day getting onto 237 from Mathilda.

Question for the LEOs: what are the rules, if any, regarding using a hand-held air horn in a vehicle?
Old 05-02-2009, 04:10 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
haha yeah I'm more pissed off at people who do it at night, if people do it in the day i just shrug it off, after all 90% of the population are robots anyways lol.

Is using a crosswalk without pressing the button Jay Walking? I guess it is technically... i do it all the time. I couldn't see any cop ticketing someone for this unless the light turned green while they were crossing.

Yeah cars act weird around bikes and motos at the light, I eventually started to stop at the curb at a left turn light, hoping a car would pull up to the limit line and hit the sensors.

But its better them stopping short, at least they are being considerate in some way.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Sorry to revive a semi-dead thread, but I just had to add something to the list - People who come to Starbucks and don't know WTF to order. If you've lived in America for more than 5 minutes, chances are, you've been to a Starbucks, and having been to a Starbucks, you should know what they have. News Flash - They have coffee, tea, and derivatives of those drinks. If you don't know what you want, stay the hell at home.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Being accused of something that you didn't do, or someone lying about your part in something...

I hate little nancy boys who can dish up a storm online, but wont even look at you in real life.

I hate when people are super sensitive to the point where even the SMALLEST things make them angry and mad at you... Sometimes they get mad for things you didnt even do, they just want to be mad at you, basically being drama queens... I'm not talking about women either, I'm talking about MEN!

I hate when I have to walk on egg shells just so I don't **** them off... To them, I say F' YOU!

Old 06-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
hmm I wasn't TOO pissed off, but I was pretty annoyed today.

Incompetent employees from other departments because I have no authority to fire them.

that's pretty much it for now.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee

I hate when I have to walk on egg shells just so I don't **** them off... To them, I say F' YOU!
Ah, yes - the recent politically-correct/pussified America movement is killing me. I generally find that people who are easily offended = stupid. Seriously, they are generally dumb dumb people with low self-esteem - so low in fact that they take any statement as a personal attack and get all mad about it. Look, if someone cracks a joke about your ethnicity, who gives a crap? If someone talks smack about your job/profession, BFD. Let them. Why are you going to let what others say affect you emotionally? Are you that big of an emotional ***** that you can't stand the thought of someone else thinking you're stupid, ugly, fat, etc? Seriously?
________
Middle eastern cooking

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:46 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
"Look at all your tattoos! Aren't you worried about how it will look when you're 80?"

No *****, I'll have more important things to concern myself with when I'm 80 -- like trying to get a boner.
Thats always a fun one.

Or what about the guy/girl with one ****ty tattoo that insists on showing you because you also have tattoos.

I don't give a **** about you or your ****ty baby daddy name in ghetto script and I certainly don't want to discuss tattoos with you either. Go away.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:48 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by kyoung05
Ah, yes - the recent politically-correct/pussified America movement is killing me. I generally find that people who are easily offended = stupid. Seriously, they are generally dumb dumb people with low self-esteem - so low in fact that they take any statement as a personal attack and get all mad about it. Look, if someone cracks a joke about your ethnicity, who gives a crap? If someone talks smack about your job/profession, BFD. Let them. Why are you going to let what others say affect you emotionally? Are you that big of an emotional ***** that you can't stand the thought of someone else thinking you're stupid, ugly, fat, etc? Seriously?
I spoke of the emasculation of America in another thread. Its bull****.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
I spoke of the emasculation of America in another thread. Its bull****.

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Maybe I'm just sick of people doing whatever they want to others with no repercussion, or maybe I'm just sick of the emasculation of society that values some leech of society over something someone worked damn hard for....but, I really feel sick when I think about where this country is headed.
I absolutely agree. As far as I'm concerned, my legitimate property interest (whether it's in a stick of gum or my home) is far more important than the life of human garbage who is illegitimately interfering with said interest.
________
Marijuana Vaporizers

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:44 PM

Car Info: Honda with a wing =P
At night when I'm on my motorcycle.... the light wont turn for me. And right when I get ready to assume its "malfunctioning" a steady stream of cars start coming out of no where.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:52 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
- PPL who wait to exit and merge at the last minute. Freaking dangerous.
- PPL who don't stop at redlights and stop signs...they don't even look.
- PPL that don't look before merging, I'm going faster than you and now you merge in front of me and slow down?!?
- Cheaters
- The fact that I can't find a sex partner in a brothel!
- My broken car.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM

Car Info: STi 07
I agree on a bunch of those BruceLee. ****** **** me off too. And Whoopi Goldbergs lips!

Quick Reply: The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.