The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX
Damn I have a few things that **** me off but nation wins.. lol. Sorry to hear that man.

-Not having money for car things
-Not having money in general
-my girlfriend (not all the time)
-school and work
-everyone that drive a car pretty much have pissed me off at one point or another.
-my dogs

off the top of my head thats all i can think of lol.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:17 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Some dumb Palo Alto Representative wrote another bill upping the fine from $20 bux to $50 bux on handsfree/sexting for drivers when this is already proven to not reduce accidents... AND he included bicyclists for the fine... wtf?!? Tax Dollars = Fail.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:21 PM

Car Info: Wing
Liars. Specially some people on this forum that i gave benefit of the doubt and thought they would not steer me in the wrong direction as they are a part of a community.

Government spending, they spend it like they earned it. f- them.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:44 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by 65MPH
Liars. Specially some people on this forum that i gave benefit of the doubt and thought they would not steer me in the wrong direction as they are a part of a community.

Government spending, they spend it like they earned it. f- them.
def want to hear the story behind this.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:04 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I heard this from Armstrong & Getty.

Wall of Shame:
Scott Johnson (man in a wheel chair, lawyer) abusing the American's Disability Act (ADA, law created in the 1960s).

Basically he's a lawyer in a wheel chair. Uses google maps, picks on small businesses who are non-complaint (even landmarks, who are supposed to be exempt) with ADA procedures (which is basically ANYONE he wants). Says give him something like around 20g's and he won't sue. Basically robbing you with 1 piece of paper that he files. He does this repeatedly throughout California. None of the congressmen or women will step in to stop the abuse he does.

Story: One guy gets an ADA person to look over his site while it's in progress of building to be compliant. It's built, this Scott Johnson files a complaint saying "He can't see the menu so high, and one has to be lower" files the suit, says give him 20g's and he'll leave them alone. He can come up with almost anything anywhere to sue about. Could be the rail needs to be 6inches longer, etc. This is where the big problem occurs. FIGHTING the lawsuit is at least 30g's just for the hearing, and a lot more as he can keep finding something wrong with your building. The guy keeps suing so many businesses and putting them out of business as well as making a killing sending out these pieces of paper.

This guy deserves to go to hell. Oh, what about the people who want to be all nice to the handicap? It's pretty much everyone who attempts to, but he'll still find something non-compliant and sue. Terrible.

Scott Johnson, I hope you break something else and you end up bedridden instead of in a wheel chair. (probably still going to look on google maps and find places and sue them) or someone kills you. Stop raping California small businesses with your petty crap.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:23 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Back in October of 2009, I injured my neck really badly from wrestling. I was slammed on the side of my head/neck. This resulted in a spasm so my spine was totally straightened and tight. I took medication and did stretches to loosen it, but felt that my neck was crooked. I told the doctor but she told me it wasn't bad and that the spasm might have caused it.

Past week I woke up multiple times because of neck pain so today I went back to her. She told me my neck was crooked permanently...... $&#*!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to punch her. I'm attending ucsd right now, a school FULL and INFESTED with pre-med future doctors.

Now I have to pay for physical therapy and take time away from my studies to commute to the hospital. I have a calc midterm on Thursday that will determine a huge portion of my grade and on top I'm paying for my own tuition. other college kids talk about not having money, but i SERIOUSLY don't have money. stupid doctor that studied 10 years and had so much experience not even listening to her patient's input is RETARDED. and guess who pays for it. ME. *&@&*@#!#((#*&(%$*!@&_*(#&)R(*@YPFOIWE:HFLKDf
Old 02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Some dumb Palo Alto Representative wrote another bill upping the fine from $20 bux to $50 bux on handsfree/sexting for drivers when this is already proven to not reduce accidents... AND he included bicyclists for the fine... wtf?!? Tax Dollars = Fail.
That sounds dangerous!!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:54 PM

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX
Originally Posted by woocabin
Back in October of 2009, I injured my neck really badly from wrestling. I was slammed on the side of my head/neck. This resulted in a spasm so my spine was totally straightened and tight. I took medication and did stretches to loosen it, but felt that my neck was crooked. I told the doctor but she told me it wasn't bad and that the spasm might have caused it.

Past week I woke up multiple times because of neck pain so today I went back to her. She told me my neck was crooked permanently...... $&#*!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to punch her. I'm attending ucsd right now, a school FULL and INFESTED with pre-med future doctors.

Now I have to pay for physical therapy and take time away from my studies to commute to the hospital. I have a calc midterm on Thursday that will determine a huge portion of my grade and on top I'm paying for my own tuition. other college kids talk about not having money, but i SERIOUSLY don't have money. stupid doctor that studied 10 years and had so much experience not even listening to her patient's input is RETARDED. and guess who pays for it. ME. *&@&*@#!#((#*&(%$*!@&_*(#&)R(*@YPFOIWE:HFLKDf
DAMN cant you sue for something like that?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:04 PM

I would really like to know if i can. I am going to the hospital by school insurance because i don't have any, nor could i ever afford any. the $200 deductible is going to be hard on the wallet as it is.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:25 PM

now im pissed that i can't focus while studying. sigh jsut a bad day all around. 6 hours of class back to back didn't help. a;slfiyp2983yP*&(@$*P(@*#^RIULWHFKBUDFCH#