The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:44 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
the 5 people that backed into my parked car.

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

my car is ONCE AGAIN sitting in front of my house cuz some huge lady backed into it with her huge denali. my hood is bent, bumper cracked, and radiator pushed back. SWEET. :LKASJF:LKH#P)*F@#H:LKSNC
Old 06-24-2009, 11:48 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
people who do hit and run's
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I so agree with you there!! I would never leave without a note or wait a while to talk to the people. So far i have never hit anyone so all is good on my end but i have had hit and runs.

Originally Posted by flatline
people who do hit and run's
Old 06-25-2009, 12:17 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
People that cut me off and slow down in front of me and people that don't look when they switch lanes.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:18 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
why are pissed about Obama????
he did more good things within 4 months than Bush within 8 years
It's not Obama's fault that USA is in ****y condition, Bush left it like that...
Originally Posted by flatline
i am pissed about obama to.

im also pissed its negative ****ing 40 outside and i want to go ride my bicycle without getting hypothermia
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 AM

Car Info: 06 CGM PDM
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Thats always a fun one.

Or what about the guy/girl with one ****ty tattoo that insists on showing you because you also have tattoos.

I don't give a **** about you or your ****ty baby daddy name in ghetto script and I certainly don't want to discuss tattoos with you either. Go away.
Indeed. If I wanted to know I would have asked.

When customers tell you their whole life story in 10 minutes.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I would kill her...
Originally Posted by woocabin
the 5 people that backed into my parked car.

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

my car is ONCE AGAIN sitting in front of my house cuz some huge lady backed into it with her huge denali. my hood is bent, bumper cracked, and radiator pushed back. SWEET. :LKASJF:LKH#P)*F@#H:LKSNC
Old 06-25-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
I hate spending that past 4 years going to college to have the economy go to crap and now there are so few good jobs for entry level grads.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I am sure this is gonna **** off many and it hella sucks for you all :/

Originally Posted by newyorkreload
I hate spending that past 4 years going to college to have the economy go to crap and now there are so few good jobs for entry level grads.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by brucelee
Being accused of something that you didn't do, or someone lying about your part in something...

I hate little nancy boys who can dish up a storm online, but wont even look at you in real life.

I hate when people are super sensitive to the point where even the SMALLEST things make them angry and mad at you... Sometimes they get mad for things you didnt even do, they just want to be mad at you, basically being drama queens... I'm not talking about women either, I'm talking about MEN!

I hate when I have to walk on egg shells just so I don't **** them off... To them, I say F' YOU!

OMG... Yeah... So I just had my first experience with small claims court. I got to sit in a mediation room while my neighbor spewed lies and bull**** about me, my wife, my friend and things we supposedly do to harass him. I am wide-eyed amazed at how someone can sit there, let alone in a legal situation like this or later in front of the commissioner, and lie - just make up crap. The only thing good that came of this was the fact that he screwed himself over way worse than we could have - with his lying. We listened to his diatribe in the mediation, so we pretty much knew what his slant was, and were able to catch him in 3 lies right off the bat once in court.

Another thing along these lines and your last sentence there is when this sort of thing happens in my every-day life. For example, if I talk to my sister about what I am doing over the weekend, and she mentions something in passing to my dad, then he gets all worked up because I am "keeping my life from him" and "shutting him out of my life" and such. I have no idea what to do about it or why this is happening. I get these long emails about how I must be mad at him and etc etc etc and am just like... Huh??
Old 02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
I am really glad you were able to catch him lying in court!! He deserved to be caught! From what you told me, what he was doing is completely ridiculous, I hope he gets what he deserves! Best of luck to you and your friend, btw.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
the department i work for.
ive been bit,stabbed,punched,kicked,vomitted on,gassed(throwing ****/****)spit on,called every word in the world,threatened,put on a gang hit list.
and the ONE time i get injured on the job,a legit injury(torn rotator cuff)my dept not only denies my claim but drags me through every kind of dirt known to man,calls me a liar(because i ride dirt/mountain bike and work on my own vehicles)and literally does everything possible to not take care of me.
then after all that i work for a whole year with a torn cuff only to finally win my case.well havin worked with it torn it took 3 surgerys to fix it not just one.and after all that they panic and start a whole new issue for me so they dont have to pay out a settlement.
thats what pisses me off

Last edited by nation; 02-23-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 09 WRB WRX GE Premium
Originally Posted by SubaruMcHugh
People that cut me off and slow down in front of me and people that don't look when they switch lanes.
+1
Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
Originally Posted by nation
the department i work for.
ive been bit,stabbed,punched,kicked,vomitted on,gassed(throwing ****/****)spit on,called every word in the world,threatened,put on a gang hit list.
and the ONE time i get injured on the job,a legit injury(torn rotator cuff)my dept not only denies my claim but drags me through every kind of dirt known to man,calls me a liar(because i ride dirt/mountain bike and work on my own vehicles)and literally does everything possible to not take care of me.
then after all that i work for a whole year with a torn cuff only to finally win my case.well havin worked with it torn it took 3 surgerys to fix it not just one.and after all that they panic and start a whole new issue for me so they dont have to pay out a settlement.
thats what pisses me off
dude that freaking sucks bro. sorry to hear that
Old 02-23-2010, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
dude that freaking sucks bro. sorry to hear that
in the 7 years ive been there ive had to start the HIV protocol(thank god im ok)testify on my dept behalf to keep them out of serious trouble and i work over 1k hours of overtime a year.in overtime alone i make over 40k.
i love what i do but this maybe the thing that ends my carrear with this dept

Quick Reply: The ANGRY thread. What pisses you off.