Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

My result from EQ Tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
good powers and a good tune! another +1 from an eq tuned car!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:12 AM

Car Info: E85 Tuned
Nice power man. Congrats
Old 10-22-2010, 08:50 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Your car is definately not tuned at 15psi . That was just one of the pulls we did while tuning as we were bringing boost up. The final target boost is about 19.5psi.

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the tune. Now get those leaks taken care of and make sure to bring it in for logging after.

Thanks
-- Ed
Old 10-22-2010, 09:44 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Dude do you have the forced performance licence plate frame? I see a black wrx in livermore all the time with that licence plate frame.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:08 PM

Car Info: Aspen White '04 STi Daily: '13 PMM Civic Si
Originally Posted by glider
And if your header connects to your downpipe, you may have trouble making boost.
+1 lol
Old 10-22-2010, 06:47 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Originally Posted by CornFed
Nice power man. Congrats
Thanks! I REALLY wanted to go E85 but I was tight on money, so I'll put that off for the future once I get used to my power now! =]

Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Your car is definately not tuned at 15psi . That was just one of the pulls we did while tuning as we were bringing boost up. The final target boost is about 19.5psi.

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the tune. Now get those leaks taken care of and make sure to bring it in for logging after.

Thanks
-- Ed
Going to bring my car to my mechanic at Livermore Subaru to take a look at it. I will definitely keep you updated Ed, thanks!

Originally Posted by Shayhan27
Dude do you have the forced performance licence plate frame? I see a black wrx in livermore all the time with that licence plate frame.
I don't have a forced performance license plate frame but I do have a Speed Element frame for the rear license plate. But I do drive around Livermore all the time.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by DarkJuic3b0x
(always started up like a racecar)

Ahhhh! What do you mean exactly when you say "start it up like a racecar"? If you're doing what I think you are doing, PLEASE STOP!!! It can really pwn your motor... By that, I'm thinking that you're revving your engine to higher revs when it's COLD and hasn't had a chance to warm up on it's own? Please tell me you aren't doing this and that I'm reading this wrong!!!

Props to you for some good numbers however, now just solve those leaks and you're good!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Ahhhh! What do you mean exactly when you say "start it up like a racecar"? If you're doing what I think you are doing, PLEASE STOP!!! It can really pwn your motor... By that, I'm thinking that you're revving your engine to higher revs when it's COLD and hasn't had a chance to warm up on it's own? Please tell me you aren't doing this and that I'm reading this wrong!!!

Props to you for some good numbers however, now just solve those leaks and you're good!
You quoted my quote correctly, but you quoted me wrong. I never said that I start it up like a race car, I said, and your quote of my quote says "it always started up like a racecar". I'm not some 18 year old spoiled brat whose parents bought them the car, it's common sense to not rev it up to high RPMs from a cold start
Old 10-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by DarkJuic3b0x
You quoted my quote correctly, but you quoted me wrong. I never said that I start it up like a race car, I said, and your quote of my quote says "it always started up like a racecar". I'm not some 18 year old spoiled brat whose parents bought them the car, it's common sense to not rev it up to high RPMs from a cold start
Whew! I figured, I just wanted to make sure...
Old 10-23-2010, 01:12 PM

HAHA, well the first couple times I had to give it some gas when I first started it up because it had a hard time starting up, as you can tell from my first vid if you saw it, but it's all good now. Car is a beast, but when I fix the leaks and get everything relogged at EQ, it'll be even better!!!