Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

To Hippies with crazy BS psycho ideas!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 05:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
Fpr why i went off see this
https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/rant-183250/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Its also great how religion never gets taxed. And how there is no law of the IRS, and how 911 was a hoax. how WWI WWII and The vietnam war was all planned. We're all pawns just worried about making a life with enough money for our family.

And the people behind the big picture, stronger than our own government is just waitin' for a 1 world government.

I hate to call people hippies but dude, that was F**KING hippie!
To say 9/11 was a hoax makes you a retard. I know a lot of people dont support our country or whatever right now, which i think is rediculous, that doesnt mean our gov't wanted to kill our own citizens i.e. soldiers, firefighters, men, women, children.

ever heard of seperation between church and state? That is why religon is not taxed. WWI and WWII made our country what it is today. That is why we are not speaking German or Japanese. I am sure you believe all the world powers sat around a table and some genius had an idea how they and the prez of the USA could f**k over his own country. ERRONEOUS!

Do you have any idea why we were even brought into WW2. It wasnt because of hitler. We were staying a neutral state until Japan decided to bomb us. Hitler even said to japan, "You have awoken a sleeping Giant"

You might as well say that the moon landing was recorded in a basement in hollywood.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY SUCH SLANDERISH S**T ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY! Cuz those people in WW1 and WW2 died for you to say that you god damn tree hugger.

And as far as Vietnam being planned, You have been watching to much JFK my friend. Oliver Stone was high when he made that movie (as good as a movie as that is). But for you to actually think that JFK's Vice president told the joint chiefs of staff that if they made him prez by rigging the election he would give them the war they want. YOU ARE HIGH ON CRACK!.

It doesnt matter what president is voted in. He/She is your commander in chief. No matter what you are supposed to back them. You dont have to liek them, but you are supposed to back them because for the next 4-8 years they are the rep of you and your country. ANd unless he/she sells secret military plans to IRAQ they will not impeach them from office. SO please quit staniding out ont eh corner with your dumb *** "Impeach So-in-so" signs.

And just so you know bush only has a short amount of time left in office so , no they wont impeach him either. So quit wasting the trees you have attached zip lines to with your "impeach bush" worthlessness and go help a kid learn to read.

And to go even further. DO you have any idea who much money the city of San Francisco spends picking up the garbage (i.e. posters, flyers, bottles of patchouli a.k.a. hippie stink) the protestors leave after a rally, a rally that is about how we are destroying our earth. TENS OF THOUSANDS. If you are protesting the destruction of the earth shouldn't you leave the place cleaner then it was when you got there.

And please hairy people of mother earth. Why wont you allow California to build another Nuclear power plant. Is it because you are uneducated on how one works. Let me explain. 0 emissions. Let me spell it for you. Z-E-R-O. With todays technology there is more of a chance of you winning the lottery twice than that son of a ***** melting down. We would be producing 35% more power which in turn would make us have more money which in turn would let us save more money which in turn would let us find greener ways of living from day to day.

You dont hear me saying the going green is really the gov'ts way to give us all brain tumors and invite the aliens to planet earth. Wanna know why? cuz that is crazy!

And furthermore, if our govt wanted a one world Gov't that would contradict us being pawns in our gov'ts "evil scheme to rule the world" They wouldnt have anyone to have wars against if they ran the whole world would they. Its worthless hippies like you that say crazy s**t like saying the Major world chainging wars/events were something that was puppeteered by a group of people such as the "patriots" that make americans look like a bunch of morons.

SO go think about that when you smoke your next pound of pot and live off of me and my families taxes we pay out of our paycheck because somewhere down the line someone told you "its unconstitutional" to pay taxes.

I agree we need to concentrate our efforts and our money more towards our own country, but before you let rediculous s**t come out of your mouth like all of the above events were "planned" think about how F**King retarded you will sound to the educated masses.

and before i get a bunch of hateful s**t thrown back at me, this little RANT was for Iloqin and anyone that believes what he says is true.
Ilogin was an idiot but you are only a half step behind him......

Damn, I go away for a while and the place gets overrun....
Old 04-21-2008, 09:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
to the OP:
Just be happy that as bad as it might seem to you, you have a computer and a nice house/apartment to live in and you can work where you want, date who you want, drive what you want, have as many kids as you want, and say what you want.
there are countries that will kill you for reading a bible or for talking about things against the government.
you need to do some traveling and realize that people dont owe you anything and you should also read a few books and go to a VA clinic and talk to some veterans and see how fake or staged it really was.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:06 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
to the OP:
Just be happy that as bad as it might seem to you, you have a computer and a nice house/apartment to live in and you can work where you want, date who you want, drive what you want, have as many kids as you want, and say what you want.
there are countries that will kill you for reading a bible or for talking about things against the government.
you need to do some traveling and realize that people dont owe you anything and you should also read a few books and go to a VA clinic and talk to some veterans and see how fake or staged it really was.
Thats what i am saying. I have grandparents and a parent and uncles and sisters and a brother that have all been to s**t and seen s**t. I am proud for what I can and cant say. SO i hope that wasnt directed to me but to Iloqin.

I have WW2 vets in my family, friend. Some are still with me some are not. I know that s**t wasnt fake! I am outraged when people say dumb *** stuff like that. I dont know about vietnam cuz my dad is a little looney tunes but i know the other wars had thier reasons. I am happy for what I have, I am proud to be an American, and I do know who to thank and I thank them everyday.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:57 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
I don't think anybody actually said that WW2 was faked, rather the reasons we were drawn into it might have been faked- and history shows that policies were indeed manipulated to draw us into the war, it wasn't like the Pearl Harbor attack was as much of a surprise as they used to make it out to be, that's a fact and anyone who studies history knows it.

That doesn't mean any less for the horrors of that war or what your, mine, practically every family in the world suffered through back then- but the fact is that war, pretty much all wars throughout history are always started by politicians then blamed on some fabricated incident- ultimately driven by people for racist motives or criminal profit intent.

The blame isn't always with the people who lead the governments either- more of it lies with those factions within the leadership structure who stand to gain most directly and substantially from the pain and suffering of others.

Yes the other wars had their reasons, they all had several reasons, but in every case what fueled them to the point where people would kill each other was nothing but a distraction from the enormous profits that others stood to gain.

"History is written by the winners" so what gets remembered is how the "winner" wants it to be remembered, not necessarily how it really happened.

And just because you are born in a country does not mean that dangerous and sinister people don't also live in your country and just maybe things that ought to be really important (say for example- the motivation behind 9-11, or why we are pissing trillions of dollars and thousands of good american and millions of innocent Iraqi lives away in Iraq) are responded to with the "official story" that simply does not make sense ("they hate us because of our freedom", "Saddam was behind 9-11", "they have WMD's and we know right where they are"-) it might be a clue that maybe the bad guys have actually taken over.

Being a proud American requires an America run by people exercising policies worthy of being proud of, these days I just don't see it anymore.

Not that I'm not happy for what I have, only that I think we could have so much more- better relations with the rest of the world, energy independence and sustainable renewable sources of energy and food- better jobs for more people here, more and better recreational opportunities and affordable health care- all of those things are well within the reach of this country if we can just get off this military industrial kill machine war culture that people like you seem to embrace.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Watch out for the hippies.