Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

To Hippies with crazy BS psycho ideas!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 01:07 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9

Fpr why i went off see this
https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/rant-183250/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Its also great how religion never gets taxed. And how there is no law of the IRS, and how 911 was a hoax. how WWI WWII and The vietnam war was all planned. We're all pawns just worried about making a life with enough money for our family.

And the people behind the big picture, stronger than our own government is just waitin' for a 1 world government.

I hate to call people hippies but dude, that was F**KING hippie!
To say 9/11 was a hoax makes you a retard. I know a lot of people dont support our country or whatever right now, which i think is rediculous, that doesnt mean our gov't wanted to kill our own citizens i.e. soldiers, firefighters, men, women, children.

ever heard of seperation between church and state? That is why religon is not taxed. WWI and WWII made our country what it is today. That is why we are not speaking German or Japanese. I am sure you believe all the world powers sat around a table and some genius had an idea how they and the prez of the USA could f**k over his own country. ERRONEOUS!

Do you have any idea why we were even brought into WW2. It wasnt because of hitler. We were staying a neutral state until Japan decided to bomb us. Hitler even said to japan, "You have awoken a sleeping Giant"

You might as well say that the moon landing was recorded in a basement in hollywood.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY SUCH SLANDERISH S**T ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY! Cuz those people in WW1 and WW2 died for you to say that you god damn tree hugger.

And as far as Vietnam being planned, You have been watching to much JFK my friend. Oliver Stone was high when he made that movie (as good as a movie as that is). But for you to actually think that JFK's Vice president told the joint chiefs of staff that if they made him prez by rigging the election he would give them the war they want. YOU ARE HIGH ON CRACK!.

It doesnt matter what president is voted in. He/She is your commander in chief. No matter what you are supposed to back them. You dont have to liek them, but you are supposed to back them because for the next 4-8 years they are the rep of you and your country. ANd unless he/she sells secret military plans to IRAQ they will not impeach them from office. SO please quit staniding out ont eh corner with your dumb *** "Impeach So-in-so" signs.

And just so you know bush only has a short amount of time left in office so , no they wont impeach him either. So quit wasting the trees you have attached zip lines to with your "impeach bush" worthlessness and go help a kid learn to read.

And to go even further. DO you have any idea who much money the city of San Francisco spends picking up the garbage (i.e. posters, flyers, bottles of patchouli a.k.a. hippie stink) the protestors leave after a rally, a rally that is about how we are destroying our earth. TENS OF THOUSANDS. If you are protesting the destruction of the earth shouldn't you leave the place cleaner then it was when you got there.

And please hairy people of mother earth. Why wont you allow California to build another Nuclear power plant. Is it because you are uneducated on how one works. Let me explain. 0 emissions. Let me spell it for you. Z-E-R-O. With todays technology there is more of a chance of you winning the lottery twice than that son of a ***** melting down. We would be producing 35% more power which in turn would make us have more money which in turn would let us save more money which in turn would let us find greener ways of living from day to day.

You dont hear me saying the going green is really the gov'ts way to give us all brain tumors and invite the aliens to planet earth. Wanna know why? cuz that is crazy!

And furthermore, if our govt wanted a one world Gov't that would contradict us being pawns in our gov'ts "evil scheme to rule the world" They wouldnt have anyone to have wars against if they ran the whole world would they. Its worthless hippies like you that say crazy s**t like saying the Major world chainging wars/events were something that was puppeteered by a group of people such as the "patriots" that make americans look like a bunch of morons.

SO go think about that when you smoke your next pound of pot and live off of me and my families taxes we pay out of our paycheck because somewhere down the line someone told you "its unconstitutional" to pay taxes.

I agree we need to concentrate our efforts and our money more towards our own country, but before you let rediculous s**t come out of your mouth like all of the above events were "planned" think about how F**King retarded you will sound to the educated masses.

and before i get a bunch of hateful s**t thrown back at me, this little RANT was for Iloqin and anyone that believes what he says is true.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Mods please banish this rant to the political wastebasket where it belongs.

And Irish- you need to see more of the world than just what Fox News tells you about...

Thanks!
Old 04-19-2008, 03:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
I just like how a lot of anti-Bush folk will protest.. and say "peace is the way" yet they throw bricks through windows.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:01 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
oops, i read "hippies with crazy BO"
Old 04-19-2008, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

^^haha I read that too.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
i think the original poster that you are referring to was being sarcastic...

however this thread has no merit here, really it will just make trouble
Old 04-19-2008, 01:38 PM

Look the reason i went off is becuase think it is insane to say that our gov't PLANNED 9/11. and to say ww1 ww2 and vietnam was a conspiracy is nuts. Thats all i was saying. I just ended up going way off topic. BUt how can one seriously think that 9/11 was a scam. Why would america potentially send its economy into a downward tailspin with the possible destruction of the NYSE building. That just doesnt make any sort of sense. Who would want a repeat of black monday or black tuesday. Who wants to relive the great depression?

I just think that what Iloqin said was crazy, unfounded, and ludacris to say.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
well i dont know why you posted your rantings...cause it's not like he argued u in that thread...it seems he was being sarcastic, no? i mean he went pretty far out there, i mean saying 911 is a hoax is one thing...but to say conspiracy with WWI, WWII and vietnam war...i mean how can you take this guy seriously?
Old 04-19-2008, 01:51 PM

Car Info: 2008 STi OBP
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb

It doesnt matter what president is voted in. He/She is your commander in chief. No matter what you are supposed to back them. You dont have to liek them, but you are supposed to back them because for the next 4-8 years they are the rep of you and your country. ANd unless he/she sells secret military plans to IRAQ they will not impeach them from office. SO please quit staniding out ont eh corner with your dumb *** "Impeach So-in-so" signs.
And you would be wrong. The President is the 'command in chief' of the Armed Forces, not the general populace. I do not have a 'commander in chief' to answer to, and unless you are in the military, neither do you. Please read the US Constitution, especially the section on Separation of Powers.

And to suggest that 'no matter what you are supposed to back them' is at best absurd and at worst dangerous to our nation's well being. It is our RESPONSIBILITY as members of an active democracy to question our leadership and keep them honest by calling our representatives, voting and protesting, if need be. It is the duty of the free press to report illegal acts and leadership failures to us all. To suggest otherwise is simply falling for the right wing Strict Father Mentality where you must always do what daddy says, or else. Why don't you want to use the power that the original founders gave us all to improve this country? Does it feel better to resort to ad hominem attack and cast everyone with a political bone to pick as 'hippies'?

To suggest that dissent should be suppressed here is one of the prerequisites of a dictatorship, as seen in places like North Korea. Notice how the citizens of NK are barred from anything but positive words on their 'fearless leader', Kim Jong Il? And how the press is state-controlled and outside journalists can only report on canned photo-ops? Doesn't seem to be working out so well for them, does it? If you can't question it, you can't do anything to change it.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:02 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Nobody says that all of our government was involved with planning and executing 9-11, but there are far more unanswered questions than the "official story" even comes close to accounting for.

On the other hand, the conspiracy theory that says 19 arab students who couldn't get through flight training managed to all get knives onto 4 planes and commandeer them for a suicide mission because they "hated our freedom" seems no less ridiculous to some of us than the notion that some rouge elements of our government might have enabled this to occur so they could further an agenda of military conquest and empire expansion while making billions in the process.

face it- nearly every single thing this administration has stated in the run up to Iraq, about the economy, hell practically every statement on any subject has been proven to be lies or fabrications, why should anyone believe they are telling the truth about 9-11?

And as for what would motivate such a crime, well for one- Larry Silverstein came away with billions in Insurance payoffs, and after all- he did "give the order to pull"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM..._collapse2.wma

The world is a lot more complicated than FOX news wants you to think it is-its not always clear just who the good guys and bad guys are, and just because you were born into a country that claims to be the "best" doesn't necessarily make it so to the rest of the world.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:18 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Crazy BO ftmfl...
Old 04-19-2008, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
the US did move into the Vietnam under false pretenses tho... people think that we moved in to fight with the south Vietnamese, we did, but what set it all off was the Gulf of Tonkin incident where the ship Maddox was said to be attacked... information released about 10 years ago says that this never happened.

there was someone soo freaked out about communism that they would put out false information just to go fight. so the war was based off of a lie.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by psoper
Nobody says that all of our government was involved with planning and executing 9-11, but there are far more unanswered questions than the "official story" even comes close to accounting for.

On the other hand, the conspiracy theory that says 19 arab students who couldn't get through flight training managed to all get knives onto 4 planes and commandeer them for a suicide mission because they "hated our freedom" seems no less ridiculous to some of us than the notion that some rouge elements of our government might have enabled this to occur so they could further an agenda of military conquest and empire expansion while making billions in the process.

face it- nearly every single thing this administration has stated in the run up to Iraq, about the economy, hell practically every statement on any subject has been proven to be lies or fabrications, why should anyone believe they are telling the truth about 9-11?

And as for what would motivate such a crime, well for one- Larry Silverstein came away with billions in Insurance payoffs, and after all- he did "give the order to pull"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM..._collapse2.wma

The world is a lot more complicated than FOX news wants you to think it is-its not always clear just who the good guys and bad guys are, and just because you were born into a country that claims to be the "best" doesn't necessarily make it so to the rest of the world.
SO you dont think our gov't is part of a conspiracy, you think its the fox news network. Why do you think that everyone revolves thier lives around fox news. Twice now you have said fox news has had something to do with my statement. I rarely watch fox new thank you. Why do that when i could be working on my subie. Just becuase someone is not a liberal doesnt mean they base everything they think and say off of fox news. That is just a hippie cop out to blame everything a conservative might solely off information placed by a news organization. Like one cant get news from othe rnews sources other than fox. Your just upset because bill o'rielly didnt read your email on air. Stephen Colbert would own you if you said something like that to him.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:36 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
...fox news got some hot girls!!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
SO you dont think our gov't is part of a conspiracy, you think its the fox news network. Why do you think that everyone revolves thier lives around fox news. Twice now you have said fox news has had something to do with my statement. I rarely watch fox new thank you. Why do that when i could be working on my subie. Just becuase someone is not a liberal doesnt mean they base everything they think and say off of fox news. That is just a hippie cop out to blame everything a conservative might solely off information placed by a news organization. Like one cant get news from othe rnews sources other than fox. Your just upset because bill o'rielly didnt read your email on air. Stephen Colbert would own you if you said something like that to him.
I used to LOVE fox news.. always telling people "its truly fair and balanced" then one day I thought... its funny that fox news is fair and balanced yet they never critique the republican party...

Quick Reply: To Hippies with crazy BS psycho ideas!