Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

the brilliance of beheading.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 01:35 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Talking

That is such a stupid way of threatening people. First of all, using convoluted and incorrect grammar doesn't let who you are threatening clearly see the threat. Also, your "sensitive information" isn't sensitive, or else you wouldn't have posted it to the entire board. There is no Secrecy requirement in law that allows you to brag about your dad's war crimes online, but forbids you from disclosing who your dad is. If your dad can tell you about these things, he can tell anyone. There's no "wife and kids" exception to secrecy in the US. Now, I think the real reason you are beating your chest like an ape is multifold: It stems from the fact that you are indeed an ape, and also that you are threatened by Salty's inquiries. (I'd try to bluff my way out of being called on such a big lie too, btw, but then again I avoid those kinds of lies in the first place.)
LOL. slam DUNKED! WoooOOt!....

beautiful, guru...

Did i mention that my uncle found the excalibur? No, really! If you don't believe me then i'll have him come KILL you guys with it! Shutup!

Last edited by constellation; 10-05-2004 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:30 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Originally Posted by constellation
dear god, no, you idiot. I'm attacking those people because that **** is stupid. C'mon, that stuff is stupid, admit it. Handpainted wooden cows doing wacky things like skiing backwards? Oh no, be careful cow! THATS STUPID. Tiny barns and fake minature white picket fences with tiny 2d chickens behind it? RETARDED. Portrait of ted nugent with a beard - who is supposed to be jesus i guess - holding a bird and giving you a surfer wink? STUPID. Cutesey farmland scenes painted only in pastel watercolor washes with pseudo-inspirational lowbrow poems written underneath it. TERRIBLE. Thomas kinkaid. GAH. These things are stupid funked, and you know it. It doesnt matter if i'm from the coast, which i'm not, stupid things and stupid people transcend our geopolitcal boundries. Now paint an american eagle on the hood of your IROC and mix it with all the aforementioned ameri-gear and maybe throw in a bit of john cougar mellencamp, and *whallah*, i hate you. There is nothing i can say on this thread that does'nt get misinterpreted, and it seems bling was the only one who at least got my point.

ah well....
Man... this is truly the best post I've ever read in this forum.

No joke.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Talk to your Daddy yet?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:49 PM

Any updates?

Any word on the claims here? I've been waiting for the weekend.

Just wondering if this thread is still going to pan out....seems like it ought to, just so we all know what happeend.

Salty, Olmek, anything?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

I'm waiting too!

I have all my resources and contacts informed and read to go as well.

*crickets* Olmek? *crickets*
Old 10-06-2004, 02:01 PM

I suddenly feel very unsafe on the internet....Oh crap, maybe olmek is going to BLOW UP THE INTERNET!!!!!!...

I would have expected our retarded wordsmith to have at least posted a few more veiled outlandish threats before dissapearing forever, but hey...could happen i guess.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:03 PM
VIP Member

I couldn't email Olmek like he suggested because he's blocked his email address. Maybe he's too ashamed to show his address too?!

Anyway, I PM'd Olmek with the following:

Originally Posted by PM to Olmek
So have you talked to your daddy yet?

I have all my resources and contacts informed and read to go!

Just waiting on the information you promised, Cupcake!
Just posting this here so there's no confusion and so Olmek doesn't alter my words for his benefit.

Tia, Saltyswine
Old 10-08-2004, 12:44 PM
VIP Member

Just wanted to throw this little tidbit of information out for Olmek incase he comes back...

Did you know that there are no more secrets of this type from Vietnam? All the books have been open regarding service so to speak. Nothing from that era is still classified. I knew this from the very start but kept this (and many other things) tucked away in my pocket.

I'm appalled that you even thought I took you seriously for one second. Then you have the nerve to threaten me and my wife by suggesting your father will have you kill us? Then you go one step further and suggest I hold my wife tight in the last PM you sent me? Name:  lol.gif
Views: 16
Size:  641 Bytes

I have a few Nam' era Green Berets -and- numerous prior service SOF friends I've personally served with patiently waiting for the information you were supposed to give me a couple days ago. They've already dissected the information from your posts & PM's, which lead to a few laughable discoveries on their part... i'm willing to share them with those that are interested.

Still waiting, Cupcake!

-Saltyswine Name:  165.gif
Views: 12
Size:  3.2 KB

Last edited by Salty; 10-08-2004 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:48 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Oh please, I gotta know the details.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
I gotta know too!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
I would enjoy some details.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Oaf
Oh please, I gotta know the details.
Enough! I refuse to have you guys pull my leg any longer for the details! LOL j/k

I'm going to post the interesting/important parts of Olmek's PM and quote emails and saved AIM messages from said SOF personnel.

Here we go...

Originally Posted by Olmek's PM

HIII SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello devil,

I'm going over the parent's house tonight to obtain the information you need.

So far from speaking with him on the phone, (I was trying to casually bring this up), was that the orders were given by "Medussa", the operative in command. The unit or project was called "Mack V" or Mach V (?). He pronounced it "Mack Vee". He got kind of quiet, then proceeded to ask me why I was interested in decapitated heads, so I told him that there was an office uproar on the beheadings going on in Iraq.

If he knew any of this was for public view, he would have me kill you and your wife, no doubt.

In this part of the PM Olmek gives me the information his father spewed over the phone and makes his 1st threat toward me and my wife.

Here's response #1
Originally Posted by 5th SFG (A) Solider
"If he knew any of this was for public view, he would have me kill you and your wife, no doubt." LMFAO

Assclown. Asking to be banned. Or to have all of his future posts deleted by a mod
Response #2
Originally Posted by SOF friend of mine
He either made some crap up to make his story believeable (most likely) or his dad filled him with a line of crap.

Face it, if our dads lied our entire lives to us we'd defend it too believing them to be right.
Response #3
Originally Posted by Retired SFG and current Freedom Fighter
First off, the information you requested on his father is NOT privfacy act related; and can be used for a FOIA request to the records center in St Louis. Full name, rank, serial number, and unit assignment. None of which is classified.

IF, and that's a big IF, his father had direct knowledge of a 'classified' atrocity, why is he telling his son? Now the son uses the story to fluff up his stature on a public bulletin board? Bullsh*t. Beheadings my a**! That's just stupid talk.
Response #4
Originally Posted by 20th SFG (A) Solider

Medusa was either the code name of the vietnam operations conducted by the Jason Bourne character created by Robert Ludlumr or Jason Bourne's code name. Check the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy. Sounds to me this guy is totaly lost in a fantasy world.
Response #5
Originally Posted by SOF friend of mine

"Medusa" was the name of the Vietnam CIA paramilitary operation that David Webb (code named Delta I think, later known as Jason Bourne) was a part of. I find it a little more than a coincidence that this troll is using that particular word shortly after a successful movie based on a spy book series came out.

This is probably just another case of a kid watching too many episodes of JAG. Incidentally, the new Bourne book is terrible. Ludlum didn't write it, as he passed away about 2 years ago.

Yes you read that correctly! Olmek's googled imagination -or- father is actually referring to the Jason Bourne book & movies series! Name:  lol.gif
Views: 8
Size:  641 Bytes

Originally Posted by Olmek's PM
Years of operation?
Other 'codes', names, jargon, etc?
Names of other officers? KIA (from what I recall, there was only 1 casualty from his unit, which he had assembled for these missions) Charles "Chucky" _____ I'll get last name tonight.

You tell me what you need. Godspeed, and hold your wife tight.

-OLMEK

Here's the other part of the PM regarding the information he promised but hasn't delivered. It also points out another lame threat in attempt to scare me.

Reponse#6
Originally Posted by 1st, 7th & 10th SFG (A) and SOTIC instructor
For all the reasons that have set your warning bells off I also call BS. Everything that he has used as bona fides can be found in books and off the web. Unit besides MACV or MAAG would be nice.

He may not contact you again. You have gotten too deep into his story and he has had to change it once already.
Response #7
Originally Posted by 11th SFG(A) Solider
You've got plenty of info already. My guess is that he isn't going to get back to you with anything. His father may be the poser, or he may be making the **** up to back up his position. Either way is immaterial.
So that's the story so far! And just to be sure there's no confusion I forwarded this very same Olmek PM to 5 other moderators!

-Saltyswine.

Last edited by Salty; 10-08-2004 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:14 PM

If I found out my dad had lied about something like that, I wouldn't post anymore either.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:19 PM

Looks like someone got owned

I'm not sure I'd trust anyone who reads that whole post and the soldiers' comments without laughing out loud!

Whatever issues Olmek has with his dad, he got owned on this one. I'm wondering if he'll ever come back now, because I don't see any way at all he can explain this one and save face.

Olmek's been exposed for a fraud, bigtime. Score 1 more or Salty.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:21 PM

yeah, i gotta hand it to salty as well, OWNED!

Quick Reply: the brilliance of beheading.