Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

the brilliance of beheading.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by subaruguru

Hahahaha! Even I've gotta admit that one was pretty funny. subaruguru... nice find.

-Chris
Old 10-04-2004, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
*Looks at watch during day three and wonders how long it takes to get this simple information... also wonders if I can get an email -or- phone number of said father.*
Old 10-04-2004, 06:50 PM
OT Big Kahuna

Location: Harder to grasp than Science & Math to pale swined cavemen who don't practice and live backwards.
Car Info: Salty-Killah
I'm PM'ing you right now, you Salty pale swine skinned human.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:49 PM

Oh **** this gets intresting now...
Old 10-05-2004, 07:46 AM
OT Big Kahuna

Location: Harder to grasp than Science & Math to pale swined cavemen who don't practice and live backwards.
Hey honey glazed, return my PM's!! grrr

-OLMEK

P.S. - I'll deal with the other racist GOP patriots once I'm done here. One swine at a time.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by OLMEK
Hey honey glazed, return my PM's!! grrr

-OLMEK

P.S. - I'll deal with the other racist GOP patriots once I'm done here. One swine at a time.
I'm waiting for my turn, lol.

I'll note in the meantime that I haven't seen anyone else talk about your skin color, but I have seen you refer to "pale skinned swine" several times.

My advice: Deal with that crappy writing before you go off on anymore "swine."

Last edited by subaruguru; 10-05-2004 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:56 AM
OT Big Kahuna

Originally Posted by subaruguru
I'm waiting for my turn, lol.

I'll note in the meantime that I haven't seen anyone else talk about your skin color, but I have seen you refer to "pale skinned swine" several times.

My advice: Deal with that crappy writing before you go off on anymore "swine."
No need to type any response to a spineless pig. So I'll just provide you with some reading material.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/random-thoughts-off-topic-17/my-uncle-being-harassed-his-neighbor-66056/

I've never claimed to be perfect, but if you can do better than that, then I salute you and your sewer womb ***** of a mother.

-OLMEK

P.S. Saltyhog, please e-mail me so I don't have to keep checking back. kplzthx.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:04 AM

No need to type any response to a spineless pig. So I'll just provide you with some reading material.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66056

I've never claimed to be perfect, but if you can do better than that, then I salute you and your sewer womb ***** of a mother.

-OLMEK

P.S. Saltyhog, please e-mail me so I don't have to keep checking back. kplzthx.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah that's EXACTLY the letter I found last night and had a good laugh over. As a law student, that letter is utterly worthless in terms of any sort of grounds it might provide you in ANY legal action. It would hurt your potential to bring almost any imaginable cause of action.

Now, as someone who appreciates good writing, I've done much better than that. And I don't consider myself an artist; indeed, to do better than that doesn't require art. All it requires is A)Mental age of above 14; B) Some mediocre education in the customs of English writing; and C) A reasonably likeable personality.

What you cranked out was like what a retarded little brother to an "Onion" columnist might make to try and be cool like big brother.

P.S.: Thanks for the salute. Did your dad teach you how to salute like Rambo/Chuck Norris/Steven Segal do?
Old 10-05-2004, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Well what's the verdict...I'm dying to know! :banana:
Old 10-05-2004, 11:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Well what's the verdict...I'm dying to know! :banana:
Let's just say it's not looking too good for Olmek...

So far he's gone as far to suggest his father will kill me and my wife because of his revealed secrets (spooky). He mentioned these threats in a recent PM...

Here's a quote from the man that wrote the book on frauds:

Originally Posted by FBI Special Agent Thomas A. Cottone Jr

Just ask. Don’t be afraid to test someone if you think they’re faking, FBI agents say. If they’re legit, they won’t mind if you ask questions, Cottone said.

Highly decorated veterans usually are very modest and rarely draw attention to their accomplishments; impostors love to boast. Sandborn cautioned troops to remember that “true heroism is like a river — the deeper it runs, the quieter it is.”
It sounds like Olmek's father is a figment of his googled imagination. If he wasn't then he wouldn't have a problem emailing me -or- contacting me directly by phone to clear his good name.

I think Olmek googled a few things to make his beheading story seem realistic. Why? Because he's the type of guy that will say anything to make his 10 cent novels flow better in order to make his life seem significant to others.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Thats what I thought...LOL...Keep us posted...

This ish is like crack! LOL
Old 10-05-2004, 11:43 AM
OT Big Kahuna

Thanks for the PM, saltness. I can get the info you requested, and once I've verified this silly little test of yours, I will begin the de-snouting this board one by one. This subaruguru sow seems to share a lot in common with your cohort, dre.

By the way, you'll have to rethink your distinctions of a threat with reactionary triggers you should be aware of if and when sensitive information other than rank and duties that I provide you are compromised. Your misleading portrayal tactic is fruitless since I am not avoiding any of your questions, which are obviously of no consequence to me. I simply love disproving people like you.

Question: Why do people think that they are so safe online?

-OLMEK
Old 10-05-2004, 12:04 PM

Thanks for the PM, saltness. I can get the info you requested, and once I've verified this silly little test of yours, I will begin the de-snouting this board one by one. This subaruguru sow seems to share a lot in common with your cohort, dre.
This is just to easy a target to pass up. I'm willing to bet money right now that you are absolutely and totally full of **** about your gung ho dad. You've got a lot in common with every cab driver I've ever met: "Yeah, I was in SF until I punched my CO in the face for ordering me execute saddam's wife and I refused to do it...etc".

By the way, you'll have to rethink your distinctions of a threat with reactionary triggers you should be aware of if and when sensitive information other than rank and duties that I provide you are compromised. Your misleading portrayal tactic is fruitless since I am not avoiding any of your questions, which are obviously of no consequence to me. I simply love disproving people like you.
That is such a stupid way of threatening people. First of all, using convoluted and incorrect grammar doesn't let who you are threatening clearly see the threat. Also, your "sensitive information" isn't sensitive, or else you wouldn't have posted it to the entire board. There is no Secrecy requirement in law that allows you to brag about your dad's war crimes online, but forbids you from disclosing who your dad is. If your dad can tell you about these things, he can tell anyone. There's no "wife and kids" exception to secrecy in the US. Now, I think the real reason you are beating your chest like an ape is multifold: It stems from the fact that you are indeed an ape, and also that you are threatened by Salty's inquiries. (I'd try to bluff my way out of being called on such a big lie too, btw, but then again I avoid those kinds of lies in the first place.)

-OLMEK
I'm not only safe online from you, I'm safe in private and safe in public and safe anywhere I can imagine going.

hahah, but, please don't call that "no limit soulja rapper" up on your website, because I'd sure be scared of his ninjitsu-tastic special forces combat killer mentality! Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, PLEASE don't tell your dad on me because I don't want to have to defend myself against the entire Delta Force.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:19 PM
OT Big Kahuna

How much do you care to wager?

Anyone else want in?
Old 10-05-2004, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti

-OLMEK

you drag me into this and i will get you banned.

simple as that dont **** with me. There is no need to mention me in any of your idiotic posts if you feel the need to try and battle 2 500 lbs pissed off gorillas by all means drag me into it, but be very aware of what that entails.

Quick Reply: the brilliance of beheading.