Tuner in sac area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 1993 Ford Fastiva
so...when is the meet you speak of?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:42 PM

Car Info: evo, supra, miata
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
I know whats on that evo because I tuned it a year ago. Also he popped his hood and showed us what he has before the run.
Its full bolt on + e85 running a LOT of boost. The car is super clean. He definitely put a lot of money into it.

also his car ran FINE during the run. Absolutely perfect. So don't play it off like he was on 3 cylinders. That was after, when he tried to go 2nd-4th time. He broke something during that 1 single run we made, and his car is now torn apart and awaiting a rebuild.

For the record me and Scott are cool and I just got done texting with him. We have nothing against each other. Looks like all this drama was just stirred up by spectators and instigators.

My forester is on low boost and pump gas in that video. That is a fact. I filled it up with Chevron 91 in front of everyone lol
The End.
LOL again Vlad that has been verified before your run. I am not playing any games with you. He said this specifically about a month before your run.

What he broke was part of the spark plug thats what really gave him problems after that. So now you know the facts on that as well(again not tune related).

And I agree it does seem like alot of this drama was started by outsiders. But again I was just seeking the facts.

Also again I was told by scott and the people who were there never actually saw you pump fuel into the car. They just saw you parked at the chevron. So again I wasn't there just going off of what I was told. They also said your tail pipe smelled like it was e85. Do you have a receipt from the chevron that night? Also boost can always be modded so unless there was a vid at the time of the run showing your boost numbers again I cant really know for sure.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by fastivab6tg25mr
so...when is the meet you speak of?
We are trying to start monthly meets the first sat of every month at mels right off of Truxel. It would be nice to see some nice subys there too
Old 04-01-2012, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by evo+supra
LOL again Vlad that has been verified before your run. I am not playing any games with you. He said this specifically about a month before your run.

What he broke was part of the spark plug thats what really gave him problems after that. So now you know the facts on that as well(again not tune related).

And I agree it does seem like alot of this drama was started by outsiders. But again I was just seeking the facts.

Also again I was told by scott and the people who were there never actually saw you pump fuel into the car. They just saw you parked at the chevron. So again I wasn't there just going off of what I was told. They also said your tail pipe smelled like it was e85. Do you have a receipt from the chevron that night? Also boost can always be modded so unless there was a vid at the time of the run showing your boost numbers again I cant really know for sure.
dude he filled up gas, not raped and killed a hooker......why is evidence even needed?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
That doesn't even make any sense. Are you retarded, son?
wow seriously? someone shat in your corn flakes... fyi i was being sarcastic I figured from the amazing outreach I have gotten here you would be accustomed to such antics. Oh welll... I tried lol
Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
dude he filled up gas, not raped and killed a hooker......why is evidence even needed?
What proof do I have of this? I can claim crap all day doesn't make it accurate.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:49 PM

What proof do I have of this? I can claim crap all day doesn't make it accurate.
But why must you knowwwww?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 1993 Ford Fastiva
who ever took that video stole by buddies sacramento nights video... wtf???
Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by johndabrit
fixed
The funny thing John is I have met you before at EQtuning. lol

I live down the street from them and have seen your car before. Its a silver suby right? If I remember correctly a bugeye?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
But why must you knowwwww?
Cause I am curious. Why do you want to know why I want to know? lol
Old 04-01-2012, 04:52 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
honestly dude if he filled up on e85 it wouldnt have even been a race, thats how you know he was on 91. not trying to be rude but thats just how I see it, stock evo on e85 or a 20g forester on e85? the outcome will always be the same.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:54 PM

why do you want to know what i want to know what you want to know? Because race car.

Haha idk just seems like everyone is making a large deal over what is under the hood of the big blue lesbian car. It's fast, that evo was fast, the lesbian car is running, the evo isn't. DONE!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:56 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
i was being sarcastic
now i know you're retarded. it is clear that you have no idea what sarcasm is but are somehow convinced that your posts contain it.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by bobb126
honestly dude if he filled up on e85 it wouldnt have even been a race, thats how you know he was on 91. not trying to be rude but thats just how I see it, stock evo on e85 or a 20g forester on e85? the outcome will always be the same.
Yes I agree. However, when he rolled up he said the turbo was a 16g instead of a 20g. This is what I heard from alot of people who were there. So again trying to get the facts.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
But why do you want to know why he wants to know why you want to know?

This isn't CSI. Everyone here knows me (or just about). I have nothing to hide and don't care who believes what. Those that were there saw me fill up, they also looked under my hood, they also took a lock of my hair and a sample of my blood.
They deemed me "legit"

Quick Reply: Tuner in sac area?