Tuner in sac area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 08:30 PM

Car Info: evo, supra, miata
Originally Posted by z0rz
You haven't necessarily said anything offensive, your wording is incredibly passive-aggressive and it's obvious that you're here to prove something about Vlad. It's also obvious that you aren't on his side because you continuously deny anything he says based on what someone else has said.

^ Which begs the question: why continue asking someone questions if you aren't going to believe anything they say? If that's not instigating, I don't know what is.

And one last point: yes, asking questions absolutely can be considered starting drama. Go ask Chris Brown if he's punched any good women lately and he probably won't be too happy with you. It seems pretty obvious to me that you're out to get Vlad on a public forum. And that, my friend, is drama.
Im not out to get vlad on a public forum. If he would've pmed me I would have been more than happy too keep it between us. He was the one who continued publicly not me. Then he continued to be sarcastic and so has most of everyone else here. I have still been courteous to people and if they bite, yes I bite back, but never was I the one to draw first blood.

I have taken what he has said into consideration and I do believe some of what he says. I just don't think it is all entirely accurate which has been proven by 3rd parties and the stories are very consistent with everyone else there. So its a bit difficult to believe some of what he says when they dont add up. Again not trying to call anyone out just trying to get what really happened.

Well for 1 if he is telling the truth and it adds up then it shouldn't cause drama correct? But again I never started any of this drama again look back and read what happened. I then even retracted my first sarcastic post because vlad finally toned it down and answered some of my questions. So again this is/was never my intent. This just like the race has gotten blown way out of proportion.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Why do you care some much about this race?
Old 04-01-2012, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Sounds like you're looking for the car...

WHY!? Why do you need the info?
Ok it sounded like you said I was searching for it as my intent to race the car. My questions were directed solely of the stats because he said he was running a 16g at the gas station which was consistent throughout several people who were there. Then I come to find out hes actually running a 20g. So again just curious about the stats not to run the car.

I have explained several times why. I am done repeating myself a gazillion times. If you are going to question me at least read before you ask things that have been answered quite a few times.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 2003 Evo 8
I AM THE OWNER OF GRIPCRAFT. I don't know what the **** Evo+Supra is attempting to accomplish with this idiotic thread.

He doesn't even work at GripCraft. After seeing this thread, we will be removing all decals off his car.

I've never heard of Vlad until recently. I don't care who does what, and how. It does not matter to me. I've never spoke bad of Vlad. How do you tallk smack about someone you don't even know?

I apologize if anyone thinks this guys is speaking for GripCraft. He is talking for himself. THE END.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:41 PM

ok.....

Last edited by evo+supra; 04-01-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:50 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by evo+supra
Ok it sounded like you said I was searching for it as my intent to race the car. My questions were directed solely of the stats because he said he was running a 16g at the gas station which was consistent throughout several people who were there. Then I come to find out hes actually running a 20g. So again just curious about the stats not to run the car.

I have explained several times why. I am done repeating myself a gazillion times. If you are going to question me at least read before you ask things that have been answered quite a few times.
You haven't explained why.

The stories you got were inconsistent. Yet the video says 20g...

The why that I keep asking is, why do you care? Who gives a ****? Why do you need both sides of the story?
Old 04-01-2012, 08:53 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS

The why that I keep asking is, why do you care? Who gives a ****? Why do you need both sides of the story?
jourdan thank you for being awesome
Old 04-01-2012, 08:54 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
My questions were directed solely of the stats because he said he was running a 16g at the gas station which was consistent throughout several people who were there. Then I come to find out hes actually running a 20g.
You keep ignoring the question of "WHY DO YOU CARE?" I'm not saying Vlad did or did not lie to you because I wasn't there. For the sake of argument, let's say Vlad DID say he had a 16G when he really had a 20G. WHO ****ING CARES? Are you from some part of town where people don't lie and hype themselves up to be bigger than they are? Has the honor and sanctity of wykked sikk str33t r4cing y0 been damaged by this lie?

I've met Vlad once and he was absolutely 100% upfront and honest with me. I can't say I know him very well, but he could have absolutely lied to me to get some more money out of me when he was working on my car. He didn't. He even talked me out of doing some things that I would have paid him to do, because it simply wasn't the best idea for my car. The dude was honest and legit, so I highly doubt he'd be petty enough to lie about what turbo he was running. But that's just me. I don't really know, and neither do you.

But again, even if he DID, WHO GIVES A ****? Maybe I don't live and breathe street racing like you, but this is easily one of the most childish threads I've seen on i-Club, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 2001 Miata NB
Originally Posted by PCYang
I AM THE OWNER OF GRIPCRAFT. I don't know what the **** Evo+Supra is attempting to accomplish with this idiotic thread.

He doesn't even work at GripCraft. After seeing this thread, we will be removing all decals off his car.

I've never heard of Vlad until recently. I don't care who does what, and how. It does not matter to me. I've never spoke bad of Vlad. How do you tallk smack about someone you don't even know?

I apologize if anyone thinks this guys is speaking for GripCraft. He is talking for himself. THE END.

lololol owned.

but srsly, thread OP... the syndrome of downs is strong with you. keep up the posting. its providing TONS of luls for everyone.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by z0rz
You keep ignoring the question of "WHY DO YOU CARE?" I'm not saying Vlad did or did not lie to you because I wasn't there. For the sake of argument, let's say Vlad DID say he had a 16G when he really had a 20G. WHO ****ING CARES? Are you from some part of town where people don't lie and hype themselves up to be bigger than they are? Has the honor and sanctity of wykked sikk str33t r4cing y0 been damaged by this lie?

I've met Vlad once and he was absolutely 100% upfront and honest with me. I can't say I know him very well, but he could have absolutely lied to me to get some more money out of me when he was working on my car. He didn't. He even talked me out of doing some things that I would have paid him to do, because it simply wasn't the best idea for my car. The dude was honest and legit, so I highly doubt he'd be petty enough to lie about what turbo he was running. But that's just me. I don't really know, and neither do you.

But again, even if he DID, WHO GIVES A ****? Maybe I don't live and breathe street racing like you, but this is easily one of the most childish threads I've seen on i-Club, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!
I have to admit it really isnt that important. And it really was just curiosity on my part. I do apologize on my part if I did come off as I was trying to start drama but just know that wasn't my intent.

I appreciate you guys for at least coming at me in a good manner. I do wish vlad the best in whatever he does.

Im done here...
Old 04-01-2012, 09:16 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
I appreciate you guys for at least coming at me in a good manner. I do wish vlad the best in whatever he does.
Now you're getting it.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
chill bro

yes this is a pic of the OP lolz
Attached Thumbnails Tuner in sac area?-roger-w..jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Enjoys his Ponies

Car Info: 2014 Mustang GT Premium 5.0
It depends how you count car lengths as well. I consider the length of the car you need to beat as 1, there are 3 car lengths in between them which would make 4 but the vid is a bit fuzzy. I guess for the sake of purposes we can agree on a middle number and say 3. Which is fair I think. Regardless the fact is it won and won by a fair margin.
I meant 5 Smart car lengths!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
taken from another forum

Guy that old shouldn't be hanging out with kids racing cars around on public streets tbh. He should be saving his money for Porsches and track days.
or buying an affliction shirt with sequins

Old 04-01-2012, 10:37 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Well done with your oxymoronic post.
Good job being hypocritical.
Someone started googling words before he used them. It's a start.

Quick Reply: Tuner in sac area?