Tuner in sac area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 03:45 PM

Car Info: evo, supra, miata
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
Better get your stories straight then, cause I have a whole group of people that were with me that night that can confirm every word that left my mouth. And don't try to pick arguments with people you never even met. I knew form the 1st post you made what you came here to do, and I'm not about to take your bait.

Bottom line is: Scotts little punk kid buddies were running their mouth, I called them on it and said "WHERE IS SCOTT?" told them to have him come out and do his own talking.

Next thing I know its some grudge match and Scott comes out and goes "IM HERE FOR YOU" like its some kinda fast-n-furious movie. We got 1 run, apparently he was in 2nd gear (from the video) because he told me he was in 3rd. He jumps a couple cars, and we stay there. I start in 4th, just like I told him right after. Asked him to go again, we go out, he tries like 5 times and his car is broken. That's it.

So you better get your story straight, and not listen to the little punk drama queens who blew this thing out of proportion.

PS: watch the video carefully. If that looks like 5 cars to you, you need prescription glasses. And the fact that the stupid punk is screaming "YEAHHH BOYEEE" doesn't really make it any more dramatic.

I dont care about the people who were there I asked you. I never tried to pick arguments. Where did I do this? Again let me recap for you. It wasnt until you came at me remember? Is any of this ringing a bell?

You knew because why? You have something to hide? Why are you so afraid Vlad? Again I came here asking simple questions. No need to bite my head off.

Lastly, in order to get stories straight I had to ask questions right? And there is always 2 sides to every story correct? So what did I do? I asked and I came here asking for you because you were there and you were the other party involved, right? Is any of this making complete common sense to you? You even admitted just now you knew why I made the thread. So instead of going on a rampage of sarcastic nasty comments why didn't you just answer and explain your side of the story in a legitimate mature fashion? Instead I get hit with you and your fanbois stabbing me any chance they get for what? Cause I was asking questions? Very nice of you to welcome me here and tell me your side of the story.

However since we are hopefully past the bickering I appreciate your side of the story. Thats all I wanted to know. I am not here to talk crap or start drama just wanted to know the particulars from your end.

Also just curious at what speed did you guys start the run at?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
coming straight from the horses mouth
Fair enough
Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS

Really, that evo looked fast, but the dudes in the video were acting like fools.

Good to know its faster than Vlads' DD on pump gas I guess
Old 04-01-2012, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by evo+supra
Fair enough
Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Curious... Why do you need Vlad's side of the story?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by bobb126

Really, that evo looked fast, but the dudes in the video were acting like fools.

Good to know its faster than Vlads' DD on pump gas I guess
Yea I agree the dude in the vid acted pretty insane lol. I definitely didnt like the high pitched screaming lmao! The evo is also the owners dd on pump gas. But as stated earlier he is running on 3 cylinders due to low comp in number 4. So in all fairness id like to see him pair up against a good running evo but I doubt that will happen.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
This entire thread is a waste of time. Way to go snitch.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Yea I agree the dude in the vid acted pretty insane lol. I definitely didnt like the high pitched screaming lmao! The evo is also the owners dd on pump gas. But as stated earlier he is running on 3 cylinders due to low comp in number 4. So in all fairness id like to see him pair up against a good running evo but I doubt that will happen.
why does it say stock turbo with bolt ons and e85 in the vid then? I am really not sure that a 20g forester would lose to a stage 2 evo on 91
Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 PM

why does it say stock turbo with bolt ons and e85 in the vid then? I am really not sure that a 20g forester would lose to a stage 2 evo on 91
Maybe because it is stock turbo with boltons on e85??? lol

Also it is unclear what exactly has been done to Vlads car. I hear different stories. So I am just going to leave that up in the air until I see the car for myself I guess
Old 04-01-2012, 04:08 PM

ah k my bad I thought he was supposedly 91
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM

ah k my bad I thought he was supposedly 91
Well he was on 91 up until recently. He then added some parts then started to have some issues so he thought he needed a tune so then he switched to e85 got a tune but he found out it was actually low on comp so that is why it wasn't running right the entire time. Had nothing to do with the tune. Which is why I am actually surprised he won. I thought he would have lost.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Car Info: MB C63 AMG
My daily driver > Your race car

Deal with it.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Well he was on 91 up until recently. He then added some parts then started to have some issues so he thought he needed a tune so then he switched to e85 got a tune but he found out it was actually low on comp so that is why it wasn't running right the entire time. Had nothing to do with the tune. Which is why I am actually surprised he won. I thought he would have lost.
You seem to know an awful lot about him and the whole situation. How do his nutz taste? End this thread and save the drama for your step momma son!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by IdriveaC63AMG

Deal with it.
Ive detailed and driven some C63 AMG they are very nice cars. Comfy too. The attention to detail the Germans have is just uncanny. It drives nice and is one of the very few luxury 4 door sedans that really perform great.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by IdriveaC63AMG

Deal with it.
im not a friendless douche.

deal with it.

Quick Reply: Tuner in sac area?