Tuner in sac area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:09 PM

Car Info: MB C63 AMG
I know the guy. Well, I've heard of him. Never really pay attention to Subarus much though because they don't offer the eye-catching prestige of a fine European vehicle.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Originally Posted by evo+supra
One thing I noez is its not how you stand by your car; it's how you race your car. You better learn that... Which you haven't. Cause you lost terribly to an Evo running on 3 cylinders due to number 4 on low compression. I know you were talking a lot of crap and even tried to place bets writing checks your body can't cash and all the meanwhile losing. I'm just curious did you ever pay up to those losing bets? I heard the dude with the Evo decided not to bet you but others did.

A matter of fact after you lost you made a lot of excuses blah blah blah. This after you talked crap about some other tuner who supposedly tuned the car.

So far from what I've "hurd on da streetz" is da truff. Unless you can prove me wrong.

I know some suby owners and they are all cool people and I respect the cars too. But you just make all suby owners look bad.

Case in point stop talking crap about people you have no idea who they are, learn how to tune, and stop being a smartass cause your right the interwebz is serious bidness lmao! And you just made yourself look real stupid right now.

Your lucky you raced that Evo who only beat you by like 5 cars and yes it's on video lol. That's not even the quickest car coming out of grip craft that's one of the slowest ones due to his low compression.

Good luck to you... Btw I heard one of the faster cars from grip craft wants to race you for money. I will assume you will deny the challenge...

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. The real reason this thread was created. Quoted for pure gold content.

Did you seriously just turn these fast-n-furious jokes into a real life conversation? You know those were jokes right? Or are you still 16?

Lastly, were you there? Are you butthurt that a full bolt on evo on 28psi and e85 can't pull away from a lesbian SUV on pump gas and low boost?

Get a life kid.
And next time instead of making these pathetic threads on random forums, why not just ask me what I have on my car in person?

PS: car was running on 3 cylinders and couldn't drive normal after doing 1 pull. GREAT TUNE, keep it up.

Last edited by Vladi; 04-01-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 PM

Car Info: 1993 Ford Fastiva
lmao... you have a shop..we have garages at our houses... all home made and was the compression low to start with or did he pop his motor trying to keep up with my lil **** box?it was he who wouldnt put down a bet...your word is wrong...and as for the video we asked to see it 5 times and he said he didnt record anything... i lined up at least 5 times and he was a no go... guess he got scared after staring at my tail lights at 140... i was so pissed cause after listening to "my friend scott" this and "my friend scott" that for 2 hours he showed up and wouldnt run the car we were setting up runs for... all he did was jump the gun and get maybe 2 cars and that was it...

rematch?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Hmmm
nice edit... good thing it was already quoted douche.

You joined a SUBARU forum and you dont own one. AND you start threads about crap like this....
Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 PM

This is why I quote posts
Old 04-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Car Info: evo, supra, miata
Originally Posted by VladiWrX

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. The real reason this thread was created. Quoted for pure gold content.

Did you seriously just turn these fast-n-furious jokes into a real life conversation? You know those were jokes right? Or are you still 16?

Lastly, were you there? Are you butthurt that a full bolt on evo on 28psi and e85 can't pull away from a lesbian SUV on pump gas and low boost?

Get a life kid.
And next time instead of making these pathetic threads on random forums, why not just ask me what I have on my car in person?

PS: car was running on 3 cylinders and couldn't drive normal after doing 1 pull. GREAT TUNE, keep it up.
I'm glad you lost to a car you just claimed as it wasn't tuned right. Lmao good job making yourself look dumb again... You have a habit of this don't you?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Churro Aficionado

I'm glad you lost to a car you just claimed as it wasn't tuned right. Lmao good job making yourself look dumb again... You have a habit of this don't you?
How dumb do you look by creating this thread?

Cant wait till we find out what evo forum you're a part of
Old 04-01-2012, 01:19 PM

What I heard was true. I edited because there's no longer a reason to keep going on with the thread. I got what I came for which was da truff. He admitted he lost To a car he already claimed wasn't running right.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 PM

Car Info: 2001 Miata NB

Get a life kid.

Bahahah he's taking the fast and furious **** to heart, thats amazing. Funny how he is taking everything you say and flipping it backwards. I remember when I got my first loss. I made excuses too. But then again, I was 17, and thought I was cool. Then I grew up. Like when I got ***-raped by said festiva one night. It was the coolest **** i've seen hahaha. All i gotta say is pick a test-n-tune saturday and handle it. I'll put my money on Vlad and his lesbian mobile and his buddy with the festiva any day of the week. I wish this kid best of luck in growing up. He'll clearly need it.

I love how you just contradicted yourself in the very thread you created.

Have another cup of coffee and try to decide which story you're going to stick with.

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
What a beer chicken? Lol
Old 04-01-2012, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
How dumb do you look by creating this thread?

Cant wait till we find out what evo forum you're a part of
I don't know who you are and I am not here for you. I wanted to hear it from the origins mouth. That is all. Not here to start crap. All I wanted to know is exactly what happened. A lot of he said she said stuff. Just looking for the truth.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 PM

Car Info: 2001 Miata NB
What I heard was true. I edited because there's no longer a reason to keep going on with the thread. I got what I came for which was da truff. He admitted he lost To a car he already claimed wasn't running right.
No... What you heard was hear-say. Try again. I could tell you that AIDS has a cure and you'll be fine soon...

You just said what you heard was true. Now you say you're here for truth. Do you even know what you're looking for?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Churro Aficionado

I don't know who you are and I am not here for you. I wanted to hear it from the origins mouth. That is all. Not here to start crap. All I wanted to know is exactly what happened. A lot of he said she said stuff. Just looking for the truth.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:23 PM

I love how you just contradicted yourself in the very thread you created.

Have another cup of coffee and try to decide which story you're going to stick with.
Well from your mouth there's only 1 story. Car wasn't running right and you lost. Did I miss something?

Quick Reply: Tuner in sac area?